ZombieLover84

ZombieLover84's Dispute

71 posts in this topic

ZombieLover84

DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition
Hi.

These two trophies glitched on me for an unknown reason. I have Platinumed this same game, the PS3 version. When both those trophies popped, which they are NOT supposed too, I created a topic on this forum for advice, detailing everything that happened before they popped, and posting images of the trophy screenshots. One which took a picture of my PS4 Dashboard.

I asked for advice because I knew it could be reportable. Many suggested to hide the game through the PS4 which I did. Haven't had any trouble till this dispute, which I'm not sure how anyone disputed it when it's literally not on my PSN profiles list.

The link to the topic is here:

I think I gave the situation as best I could in that topic. I'm not sure how or why they glitched, nor would I even know a way to replicate exactly what I did as I was just playing normally on a fresh save file.

Also, for some reason, Injustice God's Among Us for PS3, was also flagged and I disputed it. It was one glitched trophy again and the Mod said that it would be removed as he himself knew Injustice to have some glitchy trophies. However this flag is somehow still on my account.

Out of the 754+ games and 247 games completed I would like to think someone who plays as many games as me would get the benefit of the doubt. I'm disabled so I play a lot of games as I have a lot of free time. I understand there are cheaters out there that pop trophies for games all at once and even are able to change the timestamps on when a trophy was earned. So I get that people and this website want to have as clean a leaderboard as possible.

It might be hard to believe someone who had an iffy game on his profile and can only explain it as some sort of rare glitch. But glitches with trophies have been around since the start, and while most of the time they glitch in bad ways (not popping, etc.) which has happened to me plenty, but they also can glitch and unlock at the completely wrong time, both beneficial and bad.

So that's my case. All I'm really asking is to have these disputes removed (not sure why the Injustice one was never removed) and out back on the Leaderboard which I have a lot of fun with keeping track of my stats. I am perfectly okay with keeping those games hidden because yes, they did glitch on me and in a way I think it's unfair to those who played those games and didn't get the glitch I got. Makes sense to me for those games to be hidden and kept off the Leaderboards. 

I would just hate to be removed for something that could quite literally happen to any of us who trophy hunt. 

Thank you for your time looking into this matter for me.

Edited by ZombieLover84
Spelling

13 minutes ago, ZombieLover84 said:

I would just hate to be removed for something that could quite literally happen to any of us who trophy hunt. 

3 flags doesn't just happen to any of us. The two other games are very clear save file use too, and they are spread out with 2 years between them, so who knows how often you do this without getting caught?

14 minutes ago, ZombieLover84 said:

Out of the 754+ games and 247 games completed I would like to think someone who plays as many games as me would get the benefit of the doubt.

I think you get why statements like this is completely meaningless...

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

3 flags doesn't just happen to any of us. The two other games are very clear save file use too, and they are spread out with 2 years between them, so who knows how often you do this without getting caught?

I think you get why statements like this is completely meaningless...

I have many games spread out over many years. I have some mental illnessess and sometimes I go from one thing to another, or get in a mood and go back to another game.

I understand that three flags don't happen to many of us, that's why I brought up the amount of games I play. The more games I've played, the more likely it is for something to glitch on me in any number of games, good or bad. I would whole heartily agree if I had 50 games played and 5 completed and had three flags.

As far as the two "very clear save file abuse" I have no clue which two you mean. Whatever they are, I can say I've never used any save files from any source besides the actual games. I upload them to the cloud and that's it. I have never downloaded a save file from anywhere. Not even just to mess around in a game. All my saves are mine and I don't even know how to mess with them besides uploading to the cloud or backing them up.

The only reason I did not dispute the Batman Arkham Asylum flag was because I honestly could not remember what had happened when I played the game other then it took a long time and I got 100% Completion. I just know it wasn't through malicious means but that's all I remember for sure as the dispute happened years after I Platinumed it.

And if I was doing what you are suggesting, which is cheating in the games I play using game saves or hacks, why wouldn't I just fix it? 

I completely understand your concern about my the three flagged games. Hell if it hadn't happened to me, I would probably be dismissive myself. I'm just bring as open and honest as I can be about this. I can't make anyone believe me, all I can do is plead my case.

What's the reason for the flag? The game appears hidden and I can't check it, but I'm very familiar with this one.

4 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

What's the reason for the flag? The game appears hidden and I can't check it, but I'm very familiar with this one.

For Devil May Cry Definitive Edition, reason was the trophies for Max Health and Max Devil Trigger popped together. Basically I had bought it awhile ago and I have a huge backlog, talking hundreds of games, so sometimes I play a bit of a game to make sure disc is working etc. Anyway, I came back to it recently and loaded it up. My old save was still there, I deleted it in game, and started a new file. I got to the first Secret Mission in the first level, very easy. When I went to pick up the Health Gauge Item Award (the one that affords you more health once you collect four) and the trophies for Maximum Health Gauge and Devil Trigger both popped right there. I was seriously confused. I hit the PS Button to check my trophy list and sure enough, they were there, complete with screenshots. I uploaded the screenshots on my other post.

Why this happened I have no idea. But I did come the very same night and posted a topic asking for advice on what to do about it. A few messages I got and in the topic itself they said just hide it from the PS4 so I did.

The other dispute was for Injustice God's Among Us PS3. I was working my ass off trying to get the trophy for beating all Battle Modes. I remember this one distinctly because the one battle where you have to fight the entire roster with one health bar was the one giving me trouble. Anyway, I finally managed to do it, although I do admit I used a method in various trophies guides on a certain patch number to make it easier, and the trophy didn't pop. I was pissed, did some digging on the internet, and found a few cases where the same thing happened to other's.  I wasn't about to do it again, so I still had the trophy left for beating the Classic Battle (I think that's the one) with all the character's. So I went ahead and finished that up and both trophies popped when I got to my last character finished. I found other people who also said that the trophy finally popped after they did similar things, like completing it again or completing a different Battle again. I disputed that, and the last post said he was removing the dispute, so I thought cool great.

Well next thing I know a week or so goes by and someone disputing me for Batman Arkham City. This had been a couple years for both these games btw. There was multiple reasons like the trophies were out of order or to close together. Anyway there was nothing I could remember about City like I could for Injustice, mostly because Injustice was one of the hardest Plat's I ever did and the fact the Platinum breaker didn't pop for me. Arkham City I just remember beating and doing all the DLC and getting 100%. I don't remember any issue at the time.

I just was frustrated and hide both Injustice and Arkham. My dispute topic for Injustice was closed and even though it said it would be removed, it never was. 

I haven't had any issue since and it's been at least a year maybe or more since those first two disputes.

That's why when Devil May Cry Glitched on me, I knew exactly what would happen, so I posted the topic here on the forums for advice. Most said hide it so someone doesn't dispute it just to be an ass.

So I did. Haven't had any issues since that, until today I finished Prince of Persia on PS3, looked at my profile, and all three disputes were back, and I can't even challenge the Injustice one again because supposedly it's already been "unflagged". But it's still there.

So those are the three disputes I have, and the only ones I've ever had. I only have ever had one other issue using this site and that was when I was Auto banned or something to that effect when Sound Shapes launched on PS4 and I Auto popped all my Trophies from my cloud save, but a BUNCH of people I saw had that happen to them for that game and PSN Profiles quickly fixed it without me having to do anything.

You need to unhide the game until the dispute is over...or the dispute is over...people can't help or make a unbiased report unless they can see the list. 

29 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

You need to unhide the game until the dispute is over...or the dispute is over...people can't help or make a unbiased report unless they can see the list. 

Ok, I un-hide them and updated my profile, so you should be able to see them now.

33 minutes ago, ZombieLover84 said:

Ok, I un-hide them and updated my profile, so you should be able to see them now.

Just so you know, you also need to earn any one trophy on any game and sync so that changes re hidden games can be reflected on PSNP.

1 minute ago, Zolkovo said:

Just so you know, you also need to earn any one trophy on any game and sync so that changes re hidden games can be reflected on PSNP.

Ah I didn't know that. Haven't been hiding games lol. 

As soon as I earn a trophy, I'll sync and resync here on the website.  But it might not be till tomorrow as I'm about to go to bed. 

Didn't someone else have this exact same problem with Dmc and the same trophies popping together very early in the game, also had screenshots for proof as well? 

57 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Didn't someone else have this exact same problem with Dmc and the same trophies popping together very early in the game, also had screenshots for proof as well? 

I don't know tbh, I never touched this report. It might be wrong seeing as it's PS4, but not sure what it is you refer to, as nobody has been lifted for the reason you give.

8 hours ago, ZombieLover84 said:

I have some mental illnessess and sometimes I go from one thing to another, or get in a mood and go back to another game.

I thought this was called "having a huge backlog" not "mental illnesses".

8 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I don't know tbh, I never touched this report. It might be wrong seeing as it's PS4, but not sure what it is you refer to, as nobody has been lifted for the reason you give.

I'm probably remembering it wrong but thought there was a recent dispute for this exact same problem and it had two screenshots as proof that both trophies popped instantly at the same area and same time, after looking at the last few pages of reports though I wasn't able to find anything so I'm worried now that I might have imagined it.

When it comes to mental problems I've not been particularly well myself recently so sorry about that. 

2 hours ago, Martain2 said:

I'm probably remembering it wrong but thought there was a recent dispute for this exact same problem and it had two screenshots as proof that both trophies popped instantly at the same area and same time, after looking at the last few pages of reports though I wasn't able to find anything so I'm worried now that I might have imagined it.

When it comes to mental problems I've not been particularly well myself recently so sorry about that. 

I'm guessing that you're thinking of the topic that is linked in the first post.

@ZombieLover84, you say you deleted your own save in-game. How much had you played on that save? Did you earn these trophies before (eg. on another PS4)?

Found it strange that you hiding DMC on your trophy list.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

My opinion probably does not play any role, but I am inclined to believe the disputer. He actually put effort into his post unlike most people and the fact that he had posted about the problems earlier really plays in his favor - what hacker would ask for help after cheating his trophies (wrongly) instead of editing timestamps (which probably is not even possible with PS4?) or simply just hiding them? :hmm:

If his Injustice flag was supposed to be removed, it just leaves him with the Batman Arkham City flag (except of this one), which still means 'only' 2 flags, which should reinstate him back to the leaderboards and give him one last chance (unless the DmC flag gets lifted as well). 😐

I'd really be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here (in case no more suspicious lists pop up). ;)

8 minutes ago, Platagonist said:

My opinion probably does not play any role, but I am inclined to believe the disputer. He actually put effort into his post unlike most people and the fact that he had posted about the problems earlier really plays in his favor - what hacker would ask for help after cheating his trophies (wrongly) instead of editing timestamps (which probably is not even possible with PS4?) or simply just hiding them? :hmm:

If his Injustice flag was supposed to be removed, it just leaves him with the Batman Arkham City flag (except of this one), which still means 'only' 2 flags, which should reinstate him back to the leaderboards and give him one last chance (unless the DmC flag gets lifted as well). 1f610.png

I'd really be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here (in case no more suspicious lists pop up). ;)

Him writing a long post just means he wants to be unflagged or is longwhineded. 

As for Injustice, nope, that one is NOT getting unflagged. Yes, I've seen the old thread, but grimy was mistaken about that one. He got Ultimate Battler and Top Rung at the same time, this is NOT possible. It also just happened to be the last two trophies he needed for the plat. ;) 

The Batman one is him earning Perfect Knight Day 2 before NG+ is completed. This could maybe be a glitch, seeing how glitchy those games are, but I doubt this one is a glitch.

He is not just reported for these 3 games though, but I don't really agree with the two other reports. One was for Borderlands 2 where they said they earned the trophies too fast... Yeah, I got no idea, don't think this is correct. The other is Ninja Gaiden 3, which they did "normal" playthrough in 23 minutes after "hard", this could be them first having played on normal for a while, then finished the game on hard and finally finished it on normal. @Sergen I guess you would know this better than me, but I doubt it was cheated.

This guy may just be decent at hiding his tracks most of the time or not cheat that much, but it seems rather clear to me he did cheat Injustice.

Like i said, he hided hes mistake and also make a thread about it. So it looks like it he used some save file on the PS4 and got those trophies.

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

Him writing a long post just means he wants to be unflagged or is longwhineded. 

As for Injustice, nope, that one is NOT getting unflagged. Yes, I've seen the old thread, but grimy was mistaken about that one. He got Ultimate Battler and Top Rung at the same time, this is NOT possible. It also just happened to be the last two trophies he needed for the plat. ;) 

The Batman one is him earning Perfect Knight Day 2 before NG+ is completed. This could maybe be a glitch, seeing how glitchy those games are, but I doubt this one is a glitch.

He is not just reported for these 3 games though, but I don't really agree with the two other reports. One was for Borderlands 2 where they said they earned the trophies too fast... Yeah, I got no idea, don't think this is correct. The other is Ninja Gaiden 3, which they did "normal" playthrough in 23 minutes after "hard", this could be them first having played on normal for a while, then finished the game on hard and finally finished it on normal. @Sergen I guess you would know this better than me, but I doubt it was cheated.

This guy may just be decent at hiding his tracks most of the time or not cheat that much, but it seems rather clear to me he did cheat Injustice.

On Ninja Gaiden 3, there's an in-game exploit where you can select one of your old saves on the game that has reached the end of the game on Hard mode, then you let yourself die a few times until the game offers you Normal difficulty, then when you complete the rest of the chapter on Normal, you can get the trophy for completing the game on Normal as well as the trophy for completing the game on Hero difficulty. You can get the trophy 23 minutes after beating Hard mode if your last manual save on the game was near the end of the game, so that one wouldn't have been cheated. I don't think Perfect Knight Day 2 is a glitched trophy that can unlock early for Arkham City, however we don't know if the trophy for simply completing New Game + is glitched and won't unlock. You do need to complete New Game + and all of the side quests within New Game + as part of Perfect Knight Day 2.

13 minutes ago, MMDE said:

One was for Borderlands 2 where they said they earned the trophies too fast... Yeah, I got no idea, don't think this is correct.

You mean those 4?

fWjQxMj.png

IMHO this is highly unlikely: getting level 50 and then all of sudden almost all trophies for discovering the named locations?

Anyway, the order is wrong, since "World Traveler" shall be earned as a last one after getting other 4 trophies...

As per PS3T:

There are area specific trophies, which are “Arctic Explorer”, “Urban Explorer”, “Highlands Explorer” & “Blight Explorer”. Even if you’ve obtain those trophies, it doesn’t necessarily mean you'll obtain this trophy. This one requires you to discover all named locations and uncover all the black spots/grey areas on your map, even if they don’t have a name. Not all locations are mentioned in those 4 trophies either. There are many more locations than just the ones mentioned. If you've obtained any of those 4 trophies, you don't have to go to those locations again. You've discovered all you can there is to discover there.

Just saying... Could be MP glitch as "Borderlands" series is super glitchy in MP or sth else...

Thr Borderlands trophies are entirely possible. The trophies in TPS and BL2 for discovering all locations pops out of order.

Also in those games you can move your savea from ps4 to ps3 and vice versa. So this situation arises easily and often. 

This thread is turning into another one of those witch hunts. IMO since there is obvious doubt all the flags should be lifted. This system used to work on the presumption of innocence and you had to be sure of yourself before you flag someone. I don't care if an occurance is unlikely. Why are you flagging people for stuff that is unlikely but still relatively possible.

Anyway, the BL2 list is legitimate based on the screenshot of timestamps i saw.

7 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Thr Borderlands trophies are entirely possible. The trophies in TPS and BL2 for discovering all locations pops out of order.

Also in those games you can move your savea from ps4 to ps3 and vice versa. So this situation arises easily and often. 

This thread is turning into another one of those witch hunts. IMO since there is obvious doubt all the flags should be lifted. This system used to work on the presumption of innocence and you had to be sure of yourself before you flag someone. I don't care if an occurance is unlikely. Why are you flagging people for stuff that is unlikely but still relatively possible.

Anyway, the BL2 list is legitimate based on the screenshot of timestamps i saw.

It's rarely the guide team or staff that are actually flagging games. Anyone can flag a game as long as they also own it, the staff simply approve it if they deem it to be justified. As for BL2, it was not approved, therefore not flagged and isn't what this dispute is about anyway.

Besides, his PS3/vita list doesn't actually have any of the explorer trophies so it isn't a result of a cross-save. But as another user pointed out above, due to the MP nature of this game it's quite likely that they glitched/popped in co-op.

Edited by Zolkovo

@BeautifulTorment, @Zolkovo: Didn't know that, thanks for the explanation, will keep that in mind for the next time, but I guess that my doubts were justified.

@ZombieLover84: Apologies for false alarm!

2 hours ago, mekktor said:

I'm guessing that you're thinking of the topic that is linked in the first post.

@ZombieLover84, you say you deleted your own save in-game. How much had you played on that save? Did you earn these trophies before (eg. on another PS4)?

Thank you Mekktor, evidently it was a case of me not paying attention rather than making something up/imagining it which would have been more worrying. 

49 minutes ago, Smashero said:

You mean those 4?

fWjQxMj.png

IMHO this is highly unlikely: getting level 50 and then all of sudden almost all trophies for discovering the named locations?

Anyway, the order is wrong, since "World Traveler" shall be earned as a last one after getting other 4 trophies...

As per PS3T:

Just saying... Could be MP glitch as "Borderlands" series is super glitchy in MP or sth else...

It could be that he transfered hes PS3 save to the Borderlands 2 cloud server. That way these trophies unlocks in seconds.

Edited by TazDevilz1986