ZombieLover84

ZombieLover84's Dispute

71 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Besides, his PS3/vita list doesn't actually have any of the explorer trophies so it isn't a result of a cross-save. But as another user pointed out above, due to the MP nature of this game it's quite likely that they glitched/popped in co-op.

You mean PS4, there is one, PS3/vita - all are there.

5 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

It could be that he transfered hes PS3 save to the Borderlands 2 cloud server. That way these trophies unlocks in seconds.

Not in this case it seems, more like MP mess.

Anyway, no need to continue BL2 issue, since it was already stated as legit above.

Edited by Smashero

Suggestion: Can a new rule be created/developed for this strange situation were people hide games immediately after creating a dispute or getting flagged.

The whole thing is just awkward to be honest. Maybe hiding a game that is flagged nullifies the dispute?

Idk. Something to deal with this...don't have a concrete solution, just musing really.

13 hours ago, ZombieLover84 said:

I have many games spread out over many years. I have some mental illnesses and sometimes I go from one thing to another, or get in a mood and go back to another game.

It is not a mental illness to jump from one game to another. Please don't depreciate yourself or steer offtopic. :facepalm:

Jumping from one game to another is not a reason for getting flagged either.

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up

5 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

I thought this was called "having a huge backlog" not "mental illnesses".

I try not to blame my mental illnessess for every problem I have, but having a large backlog is one of those issues I do have partly caused by my Illnessess.

I'm diagonosed since I was a teenager with Bi-polar Type II, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks with Agoraphobia, and OCD.

Sometimes I buy games because I feel I must have them but then I don't open them for months. I have games sitting unwrapped but I bought them brand new I just haven't played them. Ones I know of off the top of my head are Dishonored 2 (even have the digital copy of the story expansion but haven't played it) Attack on Titan, Valkrie Chronicles Remastered, etc. Those are just a few examples of physical games I've bought but have not opened nor played that is in my backlog. Digital is even worse, because I sometimes pickup a lot of games on sale, and they don't play them right away. 

My mental illnessess are part of the reason I am disabled and why gaming is a major hobby for me. Escapism is lovely for my conditions.

3 hours ago, mekktor said:

I'm guessing that you're thinking of the topic that is linked in the first post.

@ZombieLover84, you say you deleted your own save in-game. How much had you played on that save? Did you earn these trophies before (eg. on another PS4)?

I had played it enough to earn a few story trophies. Any trophies from 2014 was from that save. They were earned on a regular PS4. I own a PS4 Pro now so I transferred everything including saves to it when I bought it.

Not sure if this matters, but I use an external 4 TB HDD for my game data, although save data is kept on my internal 1 TB SSHD. 

I had the 1 TB SSHD for a while before I got tired of deleting game data everytime I bought a new game.

Sorry guys I just woke up I'm trying to respond to everyone as quickly as I can.

6 minutes ago, ZombieLover84 said:

I try not to blame my mental illnessess for every problem I have, but having a large backlog is one of those issues I do have partly caused by my Illnessess.

I'm diagonosed since I was a teenager with Bi-polar Type II, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks with Agoraphobia, and OCD.

Sometimes I buy games because I feel I must have them but then I don't open them for months. I have games sitting unwrapped but I bought them brand new I just haven't played them. Ones I know of off the top of my head are Dishonored 2 (even have the digital copy of the story expansion but haven't played it) Attack on Titan, Valkrie Chronicles Remastered, etc. Those are just a few examples of physical games I've bought but have not opened nor played that is in my backlog. Digital is even worse, because I sometimes pickup a lot of games on sale, and they don't play them right away. 

My mental illnessess are part of the reason I am disabled and why gaming is a major hobby for me. Escapism is lovely for my conditions.

Please don't. Consider your privacy. Also, this does not matter at all concerning the dispute.

P.S. Should you choose to remove your post, I will as well.

Edited by fastflowdaman

Things that are flaggable:

"Using a save file to auto-unlock trophies - If you use an external save file to auto-unlock trophies or advance you further into the game and the impossibility of normal circumstance can be proven via the timestamps, it's flaggable. This includes using your own save file to unlock trophies at an impossible time frame, be careful with this, always sync your trophies, and do not use your save file to earn trophies impossibly out of order."

1 hour ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Also in those games you can move your savea from ps4 to ps3 and vice versa. So this situation arises easily and often. 

The report mentions this, but it also mentions that he hadn't made that progress on PS4 yet.

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Him writing a long post just means he wants to be unflagged or is longwhineded. 

As for Injustice, nope, that one is NOT getting unflagged. Yes, I've seen the old thread, but grimy was mistaken about that one. He got Ultimate Battler and Top Rung at the same time, this is NOT possible. It also just happened to be the last two trophies he needed for the plat. ;) 

The Batman one is him earning Perfect Knight Day 2 before NG+ is completed. This could maybe be a glitch, seeing how glitchy those games are, but I doubt this one is a glitch.

He is not just reported for these 3 games though, but I don't really agree with the two other reports. One was for Borderlands 2 where they said they earned the trophies too fast... Yeah, I got no idea, don't think this is correct. The other is Ninja Gaiden 3, which they did "normal" playthrough in 23 minutes after "hard", this could be them first having played on normal for a while, then finished the game on hard and finally finished it on normal. @Sergen I guess you would know this better than me, but I doubt it was cheated.

This guy may just be decent at hiding his tracks most of the time or not cheat that much, but it seems rather clear to me he did cheat Injustice.

I'm sorry to say but that's exactly what happened on Injustice. As I explained on the old thread, I had beat a battle for Top Rung but I did not complete all characters yet. You have to beat each battle at least once for Ultimate Battler, so I was more concerned getting that done. When I finally beat the Battle where you face the entire roster with only a single health bar, Ultimate Battler did not pop. I was on an older patch at the time using a trick outlined in a trophy guide to make Ultimate Battler easier (basically using a cheese move on the AI). I re-patched my game because I sure as hell wasn't going through trying to get through that Battle again just to see if it unlocked. I basically said screw it after searching online and seeing a couple cases of Ultimate Battler glitching. So I finished off every character for Top Rung. When Top Rung popped, so did Ultimate Battler. I found another case of that online in the dispute thread.

Personally I think Ultimate Battler glitched and the only reason it popped was because I popped another trophy. I think if I had done Top Rung first, Ultimate Battler would have stayed glitched and I wouldn't have popped it. 

As for Ninja Gaiden, as mentioned below, I just loaded my last save and got killed to lower it to Normal Difficulty and beat the game.

I'm not sure about Borderlands what you mean as I haven't looked at it yet.

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Him writing a long post just means he wants to be unflagged or is longwhineded. 

As for Injustice, nope, that one is NOT getting unflagged. Yes, I've seen the old thread, but grimy was mistaken about that one. He got Ultimate Battler and Top Rung at the same time, this is NOT possible. It also just happened to be the last two trophies he needed for the plat. ;) 

The Batman one is him earning Perfect Knight Day 2 before NG+ is completed. This could maybe be a glitch, seeing how glitchy those games are, but I doubt this one is a glitch.

He is not just reported for these 3 games though, but I don't really agree with the two other reports. One was for Borderlands 2 where they said they earned the trophies too fast... Yeah, I got no idea, don't think this is correct. The other is Ninja Gaiden 3, which they did "normal" playthrough in 23 minutes after "hard", this could be them first having played on normal for a while, then finished the game on hard and finally finished it on normal. @Sergen I guess you would know this better than me, but I doubt it was cheated.

This guy may just be decent at hiding his tracks most of the time or not cheat that much, but it seems rather clear to me he did cheat Injustice.

Thanks for your clarification, I knew nothing about his Injustice list, I just assumed that it was alright after reading grimy's verdict. :blush: Sorry about that!

His post seemed pretty sincere to me, but now I do understand your concerns - but still, that's only 1 game which was cheated without a doubt. So unless two or more of these games appear, he should be fine. 

Considering that there are many suspicions, I'd recommend asking him to completely un-hide his list and initiate a thorough investigation by the Cheat Hunting team. It's not a standard procedure, but this is not a standard situation either. If he has not cheated anything else but Injustice, there is nothing for him to worry about. However, I'd only look for 'cheated without a doubt' games, such as Injustice, and not games like the mentioned ones earlier (Borderlands 2, Batman Arkham City, Ninja Gaiden 3, DmC Devil May Cry - maybe?). 

Still, I think that with +700 games played there is a higher chance of more games glitching, especially if he's played many of the games which are likely to glitch in one way or another. And with just a 52% completion percentage, it seems kind of illogical why he would cheat. It's all irrelevant I know, but if he was an avid cheater, I am sure he would have been caught earlier with so many trophy lists on his profile. :dunno:

I'll refrain from posting from now on and I'll leave this dispute up to the privileged guys. ;) I still hope that it will turn in OP's favor (only unless no more cheated games will be found), though. 

P.S.: @Smashero I'll respond to your PM later today, I really apologize for the delay! :angel: That KZ2 grinding nearly killed me... 🙄 

1 minute ago, ZombieLover84 said:

I'm sorry to say but that's exactly what happened on Injustice. As I explained on the old thread, I had beat a battle for Top Rung but I did not complete all characters yet. You have to beat each battle at least once for Ultimate Battler, so I was more concerned getting that done. When I finally beat the Battle where you face the entire roster with only a single health bar, Ultimate Battler did not pop. I was on an older patch at the time using a trick outlined in a trophy guide to make Ultimate Battler easier (basically using a cheese move on the AI). I re-patched my game because I sure as hell wasn't going through trying to get through that Battle again just to see if it unlocked. I basically said screw it after searching online and seeing a couple cases of Ultimate Battler glitching. So I finished off every character for Top Rung. When Top Rung popped, so did Ultimate Battler. I found another case of that online in the dispute thread.

Personally I think Ultimate Battler glitched and the only reason it popped was because I popped another trophy. I think if I had done Top Rung first, Ultimate Battler would have stayed glitched and I wouldn't have popped it. 

As for Ninja Gaiden, as mentioned below, I just loaded my last save and got killed to lower it to Normal Difficulty and beat the game.

I'm not sure about Borderlands what you mean as I haven't looked at it yet.

If you want me to explain why what you did in Injustice is impossible, then you'll have to give me a while to find the thread where I initially explained it. It's been a while, but I've it written down that what you did is impossible.

2 hours ago, Platagonist said:

My opinion probably does not play any role, but I am inclined to believe the disputer. He actually put effort into his post unlike most people and the fact that he had posted about the problems earlier really plays in his favor - what hacker would ask for help after cheating his trophies (wrongly) instead of editing timestamps (which probably is not even possible with PS4?) or simply just hiding them? :hmm:

If his Injustice flag was supposed to be removed, it just leaves him with the Batman Arkham City flag (except of this one), which still means 'only' 2 flags, which should reinstate him back to the leaderboards and give him one last chance (unless the DmC flag gets lifted as well). 😐

I'd really be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here (in case no more suspicious lists pop up). ;)

Thank you I really appreciate your input.

Yes I could have just hide DMC Definitive Edition or if I was really thinking at the time I could have not synced my trophies and just went into safe mode and I forget what the option is called but it clears your cache including earned trophies you haven't synced yet. I did this before when my nephew on PS3 was up for the summer and played some games I hadn't played or earned trophies for yet, and I wanted to earn then myself.

@ZombieLover84

That is why Injustice won't be lifted. 

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Thr Borderlands trophies are entirely possible. The trophies in TPS and BL2 for discovering all locations pops out of order.

Also in those games you can move your savea from ps4 to ps3 and vice versa. So this situation arises easily and often. 

This thread is turning into another one of those witch hunts. IMO since there is obvious doubt all the flags should be lifted. This system used to work on the presumption of innocence and you had to be sure of yourself before you flag someone. I don't care if an occurance is unlikely. Why are you flagging people for stuff that is unlikely but still relatively possible.

Anyway, the BL2 list is legitimate based on the screenshot of timestamps i saw.

Thank you for your post.

As for Borderlands, it's been a while since I've played, but I did play online and I do own all versions and used the cross save functions.

Another thing I remember in Borderlands was running into hackers dropping impossible guns on me. I think in stopped playing online for this very reason. 

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

@BeautifulTorment, @Zolkovo: Didn't know that, thanks for the explanation, will keep that in mind for the next time, but I guess that my doubts were justified.

@ZombieLover84: Apologies for false alarm!

No apologizes needed. I want a clean leaderboard too. I take pride in earning trophies, and earning them legitimately. (Although I readily admit I do boost or use in-game exploits like Ninja Gaiden 3 to do games faster).

If people want to go over my entire list of games that's fine with me. I have nothing to hide.

Like I said, when the glitch happened to me on DMC Definitive Edition, I came here to these forums and posted what happened and asked for advice. I was told I should hide the game, so I did.

I have the Platinum for DMC on the PS3 plus the dlc for it and you can look at that to see I've done the game before.  

@MMDE 

I would be inclined to accept the reports for Borderlands 2.  There's no "cross-save" data that is sync'd, and we just had a lengthy discussion about it.  Nevermind that though, playing this myself in multiplayer I can confirm it's not possible. My GF and I did a fair amount of online play too, with trophy hunters, and being in their worlds didn't unlock this for us either... Single player experience is not possible either, because there's too much traveling involved. And finally, I also just looked up and found existence of saves that autopop the location trophies AND the level trophies, all at once, which... are exactly what shows up on this profile.  (This is kind of like the GTA V crap).  So this is absolutely not legit.

26 minutes ago, Platagonist said:

Batman Arkham City

Arkham City is an already approved flag as well...  There's really no doubt here either.  This game doesn't glitch.  Arkham Asylum does, but not this one, in this way.

-----

Regarding the actual game in this dispute:  I still can't see the trophies, but part of filling up the health and devil trigger are buying the orbs at the shop.  So those two could unlock at the same time if he's just buying the last ones together.  However, this can only be done very late in the game, and I can't see when this was achieved.

Edited by B1rvine

18 minutes ago, MMDE said:

If you want me to explain why what you did in Injustice is impossible, then you'll have to give me a while to find the thread where I initially explained it. It's been a while, but I've it written down that what you did is impossible.

Yes please I would love to see it posted because for me, I know what happened. You may believe I cheated or something or used a save file, but I know I didn't.

Top Rung is for beating the Classic Battle with all character's. This is not a requirement for Ultimate Battler. Ultimate Battler is unlocked for beating each Battle once, 20 of them including one for Classic Battle.

I did this, and my last battle was the Impossible! Battle. It didn't unlock after beating it. I, frustrated, said screw it and went back to get Top Rung, which is for completing Classic Battle with every Character, and is NOT a requirement for Ultimate Battler.

However, when Top Rung popped, so did the Ultimate Battler trophy. All I can say is that it glitched on me for sure and that by earning another trophy it popped the glitched trophy. I disputed this because I did find cases of this posted in the official Injustice forums as well as on other trophy hunting websites.

Also one of the reasons i never Platinumed Injustice on PS4. All copies come fully patched, so the AI trick I was using wouldn't work. So I never bothered.

10 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

@MMDE 

I would be inclined to accept the reports for Borderlands 2.  There's no "cross-save" data that is sync'd, and we just had a lengthy discussion about it.  Nevermind that though, playing this myself in multiplayer I can confirm it's not possible. My GF and I did a fair amount of online play too, with trophy hunters, and being in their worlds didn't unlock this for us either... Single player experience is not possible either, because there's too much traveling involved. And finally, I also just looked up and found existence of saves that autopop the location trophies AND the level trophies, all at once, which... are exactly what shows up on this profile.  (This is kind of like the GTA V crap).  So this is absolutely not legit.

Arkham City is an already approved flag as well...  There's really no doubt here either.  This game doesn't glitch.  Arkham Asylum does, but not this one, in this way.

-----

Regarding the actual game in this dispute:  I still can't see the trophies, but part of filling up the health and devil trigger are buying the orbs at the shop.  So those two could unlock at the same time if he's just buying the last ones together.  However, this can only be done very late in the game, and I can't see when this was achieved.

I did use cross save data for PS4 Borderlands 2, but you are right in that it would not have affected my PS3 version trophies. I do remember earning at least one trophy or two from playing online in Borderlands 2 on PS3. It might have been for reaching level 50 or getting all Purple items, and it might even have been the area and world traveler trophies.

I honestly just do not remember that far back the specifics. I do remember o stopped playing online with randoms because of the hacking going on in the PS3 version and hell even the PS4 version from cross save data. I only played solo or with friends after it got plagued with hackers. No fun when someone drops you a weapon that kills everything on screen with one shot.

I also simply do not remember specifics about Batman Arkham City. Too long ago and I'm not sure of the specifics. I do know I have Platinumed both Batman Arkham Asylums on PS3 and PS4 and started on Arkham City on PS4 though I haven't finished.

Guys I just woke up and wanted to respond to everyone. I'm going to try and earn a quick trophy and sync it so more of you can see the games. I un-hide the three I had hidden. I just gotta earn a trophy and sync so they show up here.

i'm so bored sitting at my pc doing paperwork today that i actually took the time to look into this a bit for some "fun"...is this the ps4 version?...not sure if it helps but figured i'd drop this here...the available dmc definitive edition (ps4) mods unlock the following:

• infinite hp...
  • infinite devil trigger...
  • max red orbs...
  • max upgrade points...
  • max items...which includes small & large vital stars, small & large devil trigger stars, and gold orbs...

too lazy to check list or see if unhidden...would make sense that any related trophies would ding upon uploading the file...if this is not evident in trophy list, talks of a glitch may be possible...all i got...back to work...paperwork...yay!...

43 minutes ago, ZombieLover84 said:

Yes please I would love to see it posted because for me, I know what happened. You may believe I cheated or something or used a save file, but I know I didn't.

Top Rung is for beating the Classic Battle with all character's. This is not a requirement for Ultimate Battler. Ultimate Battler is unlocked for beating each Battle once, 20 of them including one for Classic Battle.

I did this, and my last battle was the Impossible! Battle. It didn't unlock after beating it. I, frustrated, said screw it and went back to get Top Rung, which is for completing Classic Battle with every Character, and is NOT a requirement for Ultimate Battler.

However, when Top Rung popped, so did the Ultimate Battler trophy. All I can say is that it glitched on me for sure and that by earning another trophy it popped the glitched trophy. I disputed this because I did find cases of this posted in the official Injustice forums as well as on other trophy hunting websites.

Also one of the reasons i never Platinumed Injustice on PS4. All copies come fully patched, so the AI trick I was using wouldn't work. So I never bothered.

I already linked to the answer.

Top Rung and Ultimate Battler can't pop at the same time. You ask why?

1. For Ultimate Battler you just need to complete Battle Mode. One of the things you do in Battle Mode is Classic Battle.

2. Top Run is for doing the Classic Battle with each character.

If the last thing you miss to do in Battle Mode is Classic Battle, then that means you've yet to do it, and can't have done it with all all but one character yet.

That's it. So yes, you cheated, and I linked to a thread where it was explained before you asked me to post it.

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

@ZombieLover84

That is why Injustice won't be lifted. 

They can appear in any order, but they can't pop too close to each other.

Edited by MMDE

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

1. For Ultimate Battler you just need to complete Battle Mode. One of the things you do in Battle Mode is Classic Battle.

If the last thing you miss to do in Battle Mode is Classic Battle, then that means you've yet to do it, and can't have done it with all all but one character yet.

That's it. So yes, you cheated, and I linked to a thread where it was explained before you asked me to post it.

And to top it off, there's a trophy for completing Classic Battle for the first time, which is called "Rise To The Top", for Ultimate Battler to unlock at the same time as Top Rung would require Ultimate Battler to glitch 23 more times after they did Classic Battle last, which is incredibly unlikely. The "glitch" people have is that their score doesn't register to the leaderboards, thus meaning the score didn't save on the game, it is accompanied by a lengthy black screen and if that happens in any battle then the person has to re-do the battle. Normally re-doing the battle one time gets it to save, but it is way too convenient that it would have happened on his 24th run of trying Classic Battle, but to even get Top Rung, 24 runs of Classic Battle must have had to have saved on the game for it to register it, so obviously a Classic Battle completion towards Ultimate Battler would have been saved along the way. 

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

If the last thing you miss to do in Battle Mode is Class Battle, then that means you've yet to do it, and can't have done it with all all but one character yet.

That is based on the assumption that Ultimate Battler will never glitch, like it glitched on me, and for others I linked in the original dispute.

I agree 100% with you that Classic Battle has to be completed to get Ultimate Battler, and that Top Rung I'm you need to do Classic Battle with every character. I am 100% on point with you there.

My dispute is, that when I went to unlock Ultimate Battler, it did NOT unlock after finishing the Impossible! Battle. It glitched.

I tried to get it to pop again by doing another battle, but no go. However, when I finished Too Rung, which I believe was the last trophy I needed besides Ultimate Battler, Top Rung and Ultimate Battler both popped. Like triggering the trophy for Top Rung triggered the glitched Ultimate Battler to pop.

This has been a glitch in other games too. It's not common, but sometime sees a trophy will glitch and not pop and the next trophy you pop pops both. It's a rare thing and generally it's a wider spread issue for the game itself. But to just assume that it's impossible for that trophy to glitch like that is crazy. Any trophy on any game could glitch and not pop or pop early. Thankfully, the majority of the time this doesn't happen to people. 

But it does happen, as it happened to me on Injustice. It happens all the time with trophies that don't unlock for some on certain game's. There are posts all over this site citing trophies that didn't pop at the right time or glitched on people, sometimes resulting in no fix which results in having to redo an entire game.

To so easily cast me guilty out of the 700 games+ I've played with no issues at all seems a little absurd to me. If this was a common thing across all my systems and games I would understand.

I see you have 500 games played. It wouldn't surprised me at all if you have had trophies glitch on you. In fact I would honestly be super surprised if you hadn't run into glitched trophies. Maybe they've only been glitches for you that never unlocked or you couldn't get it to unlock without redoing the entire game. But I've had two games I know for a fact where one glitched and popped later for me, Injustice, and Devil May Cry Definitive Edition glitched two trophies at the same time.

And I find it somewhat impossible to "cheat" the two Devil May Cry Definitive Edition trophies. I have the screenshots for those trophies. The screenshot shows me at the end of a secret mission, not somewhere you can load a save at. Hell I don't even have a Devil Trigger Gauge when they popped. Those screenshots are in the thread I linked in my first post.

Anyway, you are the only one that seems to be coming at me from the get go calling me a cheater/hacker/save user, and completely acting as if a glitch like this can never happen to someone. 

Anyway, for those that were asking I earned a trophy and my PSN Profile should now show the hidden DMC, Injustice, and Batman.

21 minutes ago, Sergen said:

And to top it off, there's a trophy for completing Classic Battle for the first time, which is called "Rise To The Top", for Ultimate Battler to unlock at the same time as Top Rung would require Ultimate Battler to glitch 23 more times after they did Classic Battle last, which is incredibly unlikely. The "glitch" people have is that their score doesn't register to the leaderboards, thus meaning the score didn't save on the game, it is accompanied by a lengthy black screen and if that happens in any battle then the person has to re-do the battle. Normally re-doing the battle one time gets it to save, but it is way too convenient that it would have happened on his 24th run of trying Classic Battle, but to even get Top Rung, 24 runs of Classic Battle must have had to have saved on the game for it to register it, so obviously a Classic Battle completion towards Ultimate Battler would have been saved along the way. 

That isn't entirely accurate. I got the trophy for the first Classic Battle, Rise to the Top, over a year before when the game first came back. Injustice was a title I came back to to finish the Platinum because I was so close to it.

If Rise to the Top had unlocked at the same time as the other two, yea that would be completely suspect.

But I don't think my glitch had anything to do with it not counting or counting. I believe I'm Ultimate Battler glitched on me, and the only reason it ever popped was that I popped another trophy, which was Top Rung. I distinctly remember this because I thought I would never get the Platinum, then I finished my last character, Ultimate Battler Popped, Top Rung Popped, which was the trophy I was doing, and the Platinum popped, as these were the last two I had left.

If I had had another trophy I could have tried to pop to see if Ultimate Battler would pop for me, I would have tried that, it would have been faster then going through Too Rung. 

Of course all these things that is typical for downloaded or edited save file users has just glitched for you. ;) 

A lot of "glitches" seem to be happening to you. It'd be one thing if it was one game, on one trophy, but this seems pretty out of hand. I've had plenty of weird glitches (just yesterday I had one in Xenoverse 2) but even I haven't had this many, and certainly not so many that affected trophies that actually give them to you when you're not supposed to get them. Most of the ones I've seen prevent trophies from popping.

Also, don't use disabilities as a ploy to try and get sympathy, and certainly don't use them as an excuse. It's really frustrating for those that have them and work really hard to manage them.

8 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

A lot of "glitches" seem to be happening to you. It'd be one thing if it was one game, on one trophy, but this seems pretty out of hand. I've had plenty of weird glitches (just yesterday I had one in Xenoverse 2) but even I haven't had this many, and certainly not so many that affected trophies that actually give them to you when you're not supposed to get them. Most of the ones I've seen prevent trophies from popping.

Also, don't use disabilities as a ploy to try and get sympathy, and certainly don't use them as an excuse. It's really frustrating for those that have them and work really hard to manage them.

So I've tried my best to be as nice as possible. I have responded to people with questions to the best of my abilities. But the moment you bring my disabilities into question, we have a problem, because I've dealt with them my entire life, and video games have literally saved my life. It's the only activity I can do with anxiety or panic attacks in my life. So when you bring that into question, which I only mentioned because it actually does impact how I play games (including getting trophies for years after I initially started them). So I'm going to be very blunt.

I started achievement hunting in 2005 with the release of Xbox 360. This very site shows I started trophy hunting TEN YEARS AGO, WITH Super Stardust HAD, and my first Platinum was the TROPHY PATCH FOR THE FIRST UNCHARTED.

Next, I have over 700 GAMES PLAYED. You must really suck at MATH to even REMOTELY SUGGEST that I have a LOT of GLITCHES!

Let's do the Math. I'm disputing a grand total of around 10 Trophies over only three games.

I have earned a total of 18,625 over the course of a decade. Over 758 games. And a few of you, and you specifically since you brought it up, think a couple of trophies from 3-5 games over a ten year period and 758 is a lot of "glitches". You have either predetermined to pass judgement on anyone that has even a single iffy looking profile, or you need to go back to school and finish math.

I explained to the best of my abilities the games in question.  I've answered many post's and have been very honest and I would say considerate of some of these posts that like to cast judgement over something they in no way have anyway to prove, thier guessing. I did this because I love trophy hunting, I like tracking my trophies,and I have an understanding there are people out there who use games saves or hacks to earn trophies illegitimately. 

But you've now questioned my disability, which I don't mind sharing and I'm not embarrassed about. It's something I was born with, and the only reason I even brought it up was because I don't know a lot of people like me who would buy a game in 2014 and just begin to play and finish it in 2018. That's the only reason. My backlog is probably over 300 games. I probably own another 100 that aren't even on this site yet because I haven't started them. I'm getting close to owning 3000 "Licenses" between my three systems, PS3, PS4, and PS Vita. Gaming is not just my passion, it's my escape from my illnesses, so don't bring it up like that again. Of you would like to know more about mine, I'd be happy to share. But don't ever suggest I would use it as some lame excuse for supposedly hacking a couple games on a meaningless website that ultimately does the same job as Exophase or a website similar.

Let's not even forget the fact none of you even can even prove a single user on this website has never hacked, including yourself. The fact hackers can actively change Timestamps so trophy lists appear legit means your Leaderboard is just as unofficial and inaccurate as every other site. I don't use this site to gauge legitimate position. I use it to have an IDEA of where I'm at in the world and in my country. 

Plus, why am I being charged by a guy who on this forum admitted to earning trophies for other people for money. Which against this sites rules IIRC. So how many people should we remove from the Leaderboards for @MMDE  shady actions? And if he's willing to take money to earn others trophies, he's probably just as likely to buy them, so why isn't his profile removed from the Leaderboards? 

See I can be just as judgemental about him as he is about me. I just choose not to until now, since it's apparent he's had his mind made up since his first post. And don't think I'm saying this without evidence.

Something tells me that post has since been deleted. I can play the same game you can @MMDE

Let's see if this post gets deleted now or if I'm banned for bringing logic and suspect to another member.

Qd3zvsb.png

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Of course all these things that is typical for downloaded or edited save file users has just glitched for you. ;) 

And of course you never ever bought or sold trophies to people.Qd3zvsb.png