ZombieLover84

ZombieLover84's Dispute

71 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, ZombieLover84 said:

Let's not even forget the fact none of you even can even prove a single user on this website has never hacked, including yourself. The fact hackers can actively change Timestamps so trophy lists appear legit means your Leaderboard is just as unofficial and inaccurate as every other site. I don't use this site to gauge legitimate position. I use it to have an IDEA of where I'm at in the world and in my country.

This isn't exactly true. There is a site (https://archive.org/web/) that is used to show that time stamps have been changed. If you have been flagged, there is a good chance it was backed up. There have been several cases in which the person edited their time stamps to try to pass them off as original. Also, when you are flagged, your current timestamps are recorded, and if they change, are a huge red flag. So, yea. You can totally prove someone is cheating based off their timestamps changing.

38 minutes ago, ZombieLover84 said:

Plus, why am I being charged by a guy who on this forum admitted to earning trophies for other people for money. Which against this sites rules IIRC.

I couldn't find anything on the site (forum rules or otherwise) that state this. Best I can find is it is frowned upon, which I agree with.

39 minutes ago, ZombieLover84 said:

So how many people should we remove from the Leaderboards for @MMDE  shady actions? And if he's willing to take money to earn others trophies, he's probably just as likely to buy them, so why isn't his profile removed from the Leaderboards? 

Trying to shame another person isn't going to help your situation, regardless of how seemingly shady his practices are.

Your whole defense is "it glitched on me, believe me" which is not very strong. Your total number of games played/platted/etc is not relevant. If you look through all the disputes you will see more often than not, people who cheated admit they cheated. Glitches that are accepted are generally reproduce-able. 

Let me give you an example. In HotLine Miami, there is a patch (v1.01). In version 1.00, you can get Get a Life (get all chapters A+) with only 14/17 (or so) chapters done. In the patched version (1.01), you have to complete all 17. However, if you do the chapters on v1.01, then delete the game, and re-install without the patch, you are able to use the glitch to get your trophy without actually fulfilling all the requirements. This is acceptable because it is able to be reproduced. ANYONE can do this. For the most part, this is how glitches become acceptable, when ANYONE can pick up the game and have it happen to them. If this glitch is reproduce-able, then you wouldn't have a problem. But since it doesn't seem like it is, it is unlikely to be lifted. Disclaimer: I haven't actually played the game being disputed.

This dispute isn't going anywhere.  May as well just end this...  It's basically been decided already anyway.

This isn't exactly true...

There's also other ways... Best not to mention them though.

Edited by B1rvine

8 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

Let's start from the beginning. You're not the only one who has problems. Displaying your issues in a public dispute forum is what's being called into question. There are plenty of other people here with the same problems, who don't draw attention to it at all, let alone mention it off-hand when trying to dispute trophies. To me, it seems like you're trying to either use it to draw attention away from the subject at hand, even though it has nothing to do with whether or not something was earned legitimately, or get sympathy so that the flag is lifted because you didn't get them legitimately.

I've been gaming since I was literally 1 year old. My very first memory is of gaming, and I have played thousands of games throughout my life on dozens of different systems over the course of almost 3 decades. Yet I somehow haven't run into as many issues as you. How odd. Also, there's lots of people out there with just as many, if not more, games that have never had a single issue. If you want to talk about math, by the numbers your presenting, every single person should have at least 1 glitched trophy for every 1800 or so trophies. And yet, glitched trophies are not that widespread.

As fun as it is reading ramblings, I stopped there, because I could tell it had nothing to do with whether or not you got the trophies legitimately or not.

Also, you really shouldn't be yelling at @MMDE as a person. He's in charge of deciding whether or not flags get lifted or not, and he was put in that position for a reason. I've flagged people before and he proved to me I was actually wrong. In one of my favorite games no less. He knows what he's doing when it comes to flags. Also, once again trying to throw some misdirection in there. No matter what MMDE does outside this forum, that doesn't have anything to do with you or the legitimacy of your trophies.

Anyway, at this point, it seems fairly obvious to me that you're just getting mad and trying to derail the topic, because you've been caught cheating.

Actually no, because I gave my case for the disputes on the very first page. I was then accused by some, such as @MMDE, without real examination. 

An examination is case by case basis. It should include every factor. For me, that extends to time gaps on my trophy lists. Someone on the thread I started when DMC Definitive Edition glitched two trophies on me (at the same time, so it's more like it was one glitch) asked why the hell did I start the game in 2014 and I'm just now playing it again four years later. A ton of my games have this. Hell I just recently finished The Evil Within PS4 Platinum after the sequel came out. This to me is an issue related to my illnessess, so that's why I brought it up. It is the answer to the time gaps, because sometimes I cycle through many games at a time. I did NOT in any way say they had anything to do with the trophies in dispute. 

The only person I have been aggressive with is YOU. Because you are the one who is trying to cast doubt on my case because I mentioned I have mental illnesses. Again, reread my post where I mentioned it. It only pertains to the time gaps of trophies earned in my games, and someone had brought up my backlog.

As far as MMDE, apparently it's well known he actively looks for any reason to dispute a game for aomeone, because I received plenty of private messages. Including the one of him actively advertising selling trophies on this very forum. So it's really suspect on this entire process if the guy behind the decisions doesn't have a clean track record and even went so far as to reverse another mods decision to lift my dispute on Injustice because "he knows better". 

Again glitched trophies aren't widespread was the point of my post. You are basically saying that it should only be a small percent of glitches when in fact, over my account, IT IS A VERY SMALL PERCENT OF GLITCHES. Someone obviously went through my games and flagged every one that was suspect, and out of 758, they found three that's been flagged. 

There's been some confusion on Borderlands 2, as someone said that was flagged for me but was turned down. The trophies in question another user already posted in this topic that was the way they unlocked for them, but it was largely ignored.

The other was Ninja Gaiden 3, and the dispute was over a well known method to beat Normal Mode right after Hard Mode, without okaying the entire game again. So that one isn't in dispute.

So I only have three games in dispute. Out of 758. That's why I wanted on you. You suggested I had a lot of glitches. Ten or so trophies across three games isn't a lot of trophy glitches when you have 18,000+ trophies and 758 8 games played.

23 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

This isn't exactly true. There is a site (https://archive.org/web/) that is used to show that time stamps have been changed. If you have been flagged, there is a good chance it was backed up. There have been several cases in which the person edited their time stamps to try to pass them off as original. Also, when you are flagged, your current timestamps are recorded, and if they change, are a huge red flag. So, yea. You can totally prove someone is cheating based off their timestamps changing.

I couldn't find anything on the site (forum rules or otherwise) that state this. Best I can find is it is frowned upon, which I agree with.

Trying to shame another person isn't going to help your situation, regardless of how seemingly shady his practices are.

Your whole defense is "it glitched on me, believe me" which is not very strong. Your total number of games played/platted/etc is not relevant. If you look through all the disputes you will see more often than not, people who cheated admit they cheated. Glitches that are accepted are generally reproduce-able. 

Let me give you an example. In HotLine Miami, there is a patch (v1.01). In version 1.00, you can get Get a Life (get all chapters A+) with only 14/17 (or so) chapters done. In the patched version (1.01), you have to complete all 17. However, if you do the chapters on v1.01, then delete the game, and re-install without the patch, you are able to use the glitch to get your trophy without actually fulfilling all the requirements. This is acceptable because it is able to be reproduced. ANYONE can do this. For the most part, this is how glitches become acceptable, when ANYONE can pick up the game and have it happen to them. If this glitch is reproduce-able, then you wouldn't have a problem. But since it doesn't seem like it is, it is unlikely to be lifted. Disclaimer: I haven't actually played the game being disputed.

I'm well aware of how glitches can work. My entire point is that a couple of my trophies, out of 18,000, have glitched beneficial to me (or not depending on how you look at it). The Hotline Miami method you mentioned I'm aware of, I have that Plat. That's why I added in the case of my Injustice Platinum, I was using a lower patch version to exploit the A.I. for my benefit. I was giving all information about what I was doing when said trophy glitched. Why did it goitch like that doesn't me I don't know. And I don't know why it popped when I earned the next trophy. But not knowing is not evidence of guilt. 

That's what I'm saying. And I don't know how you can not take someone's trophy history into account when you are accusing them of hacking 3 out of his 700+ games.

Are you suggesting that, if one of you had a trophy glitch, and it was disputed, and it happened years ago, you would be okay with having your entire profile judged because of that single glitch? If so, this dispute process on this website is entirely fucked up.

To me, ignoring my case, there needs to be clear evidence of tampering with games across the profile or if say they earned a trophy when that trophy was not obtainable. 

To me, this seems like someone could pick anyone out for one glitched trophy and have it go against them. And who judges these? I only know of one because it was privately messaged to me. 

My entire point is, I have three games with some trophies that either had a really rare glitch happen, or according to some I hacked them. This was also years apart of each other, and over the combined total of 700+ games.

How in the world does that not factor into the dispute? I'm sure you would agree if my case was exactly the same but I only had 50 games on my profile, this wouldn't even be much of a discussion. That would be abnormal as hell.

40 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

This dispute isn't going anywhere.  May as well just end this...  It's basically been decided already anyway.

There's also other ways... Best not to mention them though.

I see. So clearly it's decided by people who don't know how due process works or how to accurately judge a case in it's entirety. Now I know why so many people privately messaged me saying it's not worth it to dispute it because of some of you who decide these cases have itchy trigger fingers on automatically assuming guilt.

Well fuck it, it's not that important. Although my advice will be to my many trophy hunting friends to use another leaderboard other then this, as with mods having shady trophy practices passing judgement on people who they can't prove anything on is total bullshit.

It's really a shitty practice too on a website that offers a Premium Version for actual money.

I'll just delete my profile and use a site that doesn't have judgemental trophy selling mods. 

2 minutes ago, ZombieLover84 said:

The Hotline Miami method you mentioned I'm aware of, I have that Plat.That's why I added in the case of my Injustice Platinum, I was using a lower patch version to exploit the A.I. for my benefit.

But you see how this is different than "I dunno what happened, but it was beneficial to me", right? These two examples are able to be verified by multiple other people.

Not knowing why it "glitched" on you isn't in of itself the issue. But you can't just shrug and be like "it glitched" if you are the only one it happened to. Glitches are not that rare.

2 minutes ago, ZombieLover84 said:

I see. So clearly it's decided by people who don't know how due process works or how to accurately judge a case in it's entirety. Now I know why so many people privately messaged me saying it's not worth it to dispute it because of some of you who decide these cases have itchy trigger fingers on automatically assuming guilt.

Well fuck it, it's not that important. Although my advice will be to my many trophy hunting friends to use another leaderboard other then this, as with mods having shady trophy practices passing judgement on people who they can't prove anything on is total bullshit.

It's really a shitty practice too on a website that offers a Premium Version for actual money.

I'll just delete my profile and use a site that doesn't have judgemental trophy selling mods. 

No one forces you to pay. This isn't a court of law so due process doesn't exist. It is fairly fair imo, someone has to report you, it has to be approved (which you have already had happen, since @MMDE said he didn't approve another game that had been flagged). So it is reviewed twice. Then you get the chance to, since you are using law terms, appeal that decision.

https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete

Just now, BeautifulTorment said:

Blows my mind that games can be flagged for reasons that exist in a realm of doubt. If you're certain it is cheated then it can be flagged. If there is a possibility it isn't, which is the case here, the flag should be lifted.

I don't think that is the case here.

There's no evidence anywhere of a glitch existing that causes either the max health or max devil trigger trophies to unlock early. It's only ever been known to happen to people who have downloaded completed or modified save files.

Maybe this is the first person it's ever happened to, in which case that's a shame since there's no way of proving their innocence, although the same could be said for literally any flag. But given that the trophies unlocked in a way that's only ever been seen in other cheated lists, and the person who's been flagged also has outstanding flags for other games, I don't think that leaves much room for doubt.

12 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

OP deleted his profile

Well... case closed, i guess? Blah...

lulz, the drama... If anyone wonders, yes, I've gotten paid/tipped like 5USD for spending 10 hours helping random people through Demon's Souls before. We're talking in-depth help, carrying through the entire game etc, not just dropping some items. Something I've done for free for a lot of players on this forum, and for those I've carried, they know how much time and effort I put into that. I just don't do that for whoever unless they're appreciating it enough. What does that have to do with anything in this dispute? :P

1 hour ago, ExHaseo said:

I've been gaming since I was literally 1 year old. My very first memory is of gaming, and I have played thousands of games throughout my life on dozens of different systems over the course of almost 3 decades. Yet I somehow haven't run into as many issues as you. How odd. Also, there's lots of people out there with just as many, if not more, games that have never had a single issue. If you want to talk about math, by the numbers your presenting, every single person should have at least 1 glitched trophy for every 1800 or so trophies. And yet, glitched trophies are not that widespread.

I've experienced tons of glitches in games, but what this guy has had to experience for Injustice is as Sergen said, Classic Battle glitching 23 times. He got the trophy for doing it once long before too, so that would have to be glitched, and him doing it 22 more times glitched, and the 24th time he does it, he has also done everything else in Battle Mode. Just no... It's a typical cheater pattern from using downloaded or edited save files. It's an easy mistake to make, and you can see how he tries to argue the trophies has nothing to do with each other, because yes, it's difficult to see the correlation. They can pop in any order, but not at the same time. People who get caught doing that gets flagged for it. Simple as that. And that's on top of everything else that looks suspicious or outright out of order, which that too he claims is glitched. Seriously, would have been more believable had he hidden everything he had cheated, said what he had cheated, and said one of his current flags were a glitch, like the Batman one. Instead he wanna lie and get away with all the flags.

2 hours ago, ZombieLover84 said:

Plus, why am I being charged by a guy who on this forum admitted to earning trophies for other people for money. Which against this sites rules IIRC. So how many people should we remove from the Leaderboards for @MMDE  shady actions? And if he's willing to take money to earn others trophies, he's probably just as likely to buy them, so why isn't his profile removed from the Leaderboards? 

See I can be just as judgemental about him as he is about me. I just choose not to until now, since it's apparent he's had his mind made up since his first post. And don't think I'm saying this without evidence.

Something tells me that post has since been deleted. I can play the same game you can @MMDE

Let's see if this post gets deleted now or if I'm banned for bringing logic and suspect to another member.

And of course you never ever bought or sold trophies to people.

AFAIK, we don't ban anyone for selling trophies. I didn't sell trophies either, I sold guidance and co-op help. Selling trophies is usually just someone playing on your account for you and earning all the trophies. Or actually, these days, all they really do is just cheat the trophies for you.

Neither do I know about anyone who has been banned for buying trophies, and I know about a lot of top guys who would be banned had that been the case. Actually, a lot of the top guys have sold and bought trophies, and then we're talking about actually buying and selling trophies, not just require a small tip from randoms to show how serious they are for some co-op help and guidance. If you think me spending 10 hours for 5USD is me trying to make money, you've gotta be kidding me. The average pay per hour in my country is like 40USD... -_- 

No idea what you talk about when it comes to deleted posts and whatnot.

Not sure what the relevance of any of this is to YOUR dispute thread...

41 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Blows my mind that games can be flagged for reasons that exist in a realm of doubt. If you're certain it is cheated then it can be flagged. If there is a possibility it isn't, which is the case here, the flag should be lifted.

I don't understand why it seems like our dispute mods feel it is better to have a false positive than a false negative. It isn't. Grey area should equal no flag.

This has been disputed well and with tact despite the numetous personal attacks. This thread looks horrible on you yet again @MMDE and anyone that supports this weird obsessive vendetta.

??? What are you talking about? Vendetta???

Dude is flagged because he's a cheater. What he has done is not within the realm of doubt.

3 hours ago, MMDE said:

Of course all these things that is typical for downloaded or edited save file users has just glitched for you. ;) 

This is me just making fun of his silly excuses, it's not because I got any doubts about it, or because he has somehow made a good point. It's because what he's trying to claim here is ridiculous.

This thread is only kept open because it seems he still wanna try to defend himself.

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

@ZombieLover84  are the above posts about Demon's Souls? Just curious

It was.

OP deleted his post because of this dog-pile-on-the-rabbit mentality. He knew there was no winning this situation because he was being ganged up on. 

For the record, he wasn't the only person who had these trophies pop this way. I had somebody bring this thread up to me because he said his popped this way as well. Hell if I'll tell you damn vultures who it was though.

Also, for the record, I gave the op that screenshot. Some here say that personal attacks on mmde won't get them anywhere. I disagree. Mmde has proven, in a big way, he is incompetent, over and over again. This zealot way of thinking has consumed him to a point where, by his own admission, he has a backlog of people he wish he could flag, pages thick. What he did on the Demon's thread just shows he doesn't have the mental capabilities to judge between what is right or wrong. What should be considered an acceptable margin of error in what might be legit or not. He thought it was legit to charge people for Demon's help. Something totallycrushed and myself have done for free for years.

The zealots and sycophants on this subforum have discredited this web site and made it toxic. I definitely don't blame the op for deleting their profile.

28 minutes ago, Phil said:

It was.

OP deleted his post because of this dog-pile-on-the-rabbit mentality. He knew there was no winning this situation because he was being ganged up on. 

For the record, he wasn't the only person who had these trophies pop this way. I had somebody bring this thread up to me because he said his popped this way as well. Hell if I'll tell you damn vultures who it was though.

Also, for the record, I gave the op that screenshot. Some here say that personal attacks on mmde won't get them anywhere. I disagree. Mmde has proven, in a big way, he is incompetent, over and over again. This zealot way of thinking has consumed him to a point where, by his own admission, he has a backlog of people he wish he could flag, pages thick. What he did on the Demon's thread just shows he doesn't have the mental capabilities to judge between what is right or wrong. What should be considered an acceptable margin of error in what might be legit or not. He thought it was legit to charge people for Demon's help. Something totallycrushed and myself have done for free for years.

The zealots and sycophants on this subforum have discredited this web site and made it toxic. I definitely don't blame the op for deleting their profile.

Do you think what he did attacking me didn't derail this thread whatsoever?

I did warn you before about this trash talk.

Dude is a cheater and tries to make up ludicrous excuses for it, then goes to attack me, and you're ganging up on it for another chance to call me "incompetent" and whatnot. Do I need to tell everyone the shit you've done? I think some people would be pretty surprised and even disgusted about that.

If you wanna talk about helping people in Demon's Souls... more than likely I've done so with many times the amount of people you two have done combined, and most of it has been totally free. What I've taken some few bucks for is giving randoms 10 hours co-op and guidance, and they've all been happy about that, something I've done for free with a lot of people too.

No idea why you think it's some kind of immoral and terrible thing to get some few bucks tip for helping someone for 10 hours.... :S 

Edited by MMDE

There's a ton of research put into this. The behind the scenes work that really isn't visible is pretty darn solid.  The commotion raised in some of these threads sometimes make it appear there is doubt, but there really isn't any.  That is all.

Edit: There are no witch hunts, incompetence, or anything else of that nature.

Edited by B1rvine

I don't doubt the right decision was made after all, I probably should have kept my mouth shut when I was wrong, but I really thought there was doubt regarding the games when grimy lifted the Injustice flag and then MMDE said 'This could maybe be a glitch, seeing how glitchy those games are, but I doubt this one is a glitch.' about the Batman Arkham Knight one. -_-

OP really ruined his chances by attacking the one of the only few persons who could help him and I find it pretty sad that he struck a nerve and let his frustration ruin his possibility of getting unflagged, because still there was some hope about DmC considering that it's a PS4 version (I'd still personally give him the benefit of the doubt for it, but again I am clueless regarding any PS4 hacking methods). :S

I promise that I won't be posting (irrelevant) stuff to this kind of disputes again unless I do some serious research about the games being discussed. 😉

I wish everyone a good night! :wave:

1 hour ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Because of the "Guilty until proven innocent" witch hunt mentality which has seeped into these disputes over the months,

???

Why are you saying this stuff?

And BT's comment was apparently based on a misunderstanding. He thought Borderlands 2 was flagged. It was set to declined and not been touched since May 11th.

ZombieLover84 is flagged for 3 games:

1. Injustice, for Ultimate Battler and Top Rung at the same time. This was brought up because the disputer and/or someone trying to defend him did.

2. Batman, for Perfect Knight Day 2 before NG+ was completed.

3. DmC, what this thread was about:

Upgraded health and Devil Trigger to maximum before long before it's legitimately possible. Neither the trophies for unlocking Devil Trigger or spending 20,000 red orbs have unlocked, which would have definitely been unlocked along the way, among others.

That's the reason, and I haven't touched that report at all. I never touched any of them. The two other games he's flagged for, I mentioned what those were and why I think they were declined. NG3 was rightfully declined. Borderlands 2 I'm not sure about, but one of the common defenses initially is countered by the report reason, that he hadn't done the PS4 version.

ProfBam did some research to check what a save for that game gives you:

6 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

i'm so bored sitting at my pc doing paperwork today that i actually took the time to look into this a bit for some "fun"...is this the ps4 version?...not sure if it helps but figured i'd drop this here...the available dmc definitive edition (ps4) mods unlock the following:

• infinite hp...
  • infinite devil trigger...
  • max red orbs...
  • max upgrade points...
  • max items...which includes small & large vital stars, small & large devil trigger stars, and gold orbs...

too lazy to check list or see if unhidden...would make sense that any related trophies would ding upon uploading the file...if this is not evident in trophy list, talks of a glitch may be possible...all i got...back to work...paperwork...yay!...

Does that match his trophy list? The thing with PS4 is that if you're online, it syncs the trophies auto, so he might have messed up there. I got no idea though. I doubted it because it was PS4, but plenty of save stuff for that too.

All I've done is wanting to discuss all of it, to make a more informed decision.

You know what Phil did? He PM'd the disputer to talk shit about me, so he would be antagonistic against me, and then you saw what happened. Dude went to attack me about something totally irrelevant for this dispute thread. :S And then Phil has the nerve to come back here and to keep railing it up further, talking shit about how incompetent I am etc. I can only imagine how often Phil does that kind of stuff. crushed, whom he talks about came into chat the other day to trash talk for 2 hours. It got so cringe a lot of people joined just to watch, and it wasn't just me he trash talked...

7 minutes ago, Platagonist said:

I don't doubt the right decision was made after all, I probably should have kept my mouth shut when I was wrong, but I really thought there was doubt regarding the games when grimy lifted the Injustice flag and then MMDE said 'This could maybe be a glitch, seeing how glitchy those games are, but I doubt this one is a glitch.' about the Batman Arkham Knight one. -_-

OP really ruined his chances by attacking the one of the only few persons who could help him and I find it pretty sad that he struck a nerve and let his frustration ruin his possibility of getting unflagged, because still there was some hope about DmC considering that it's a PS4 version (I'd still personally give him the benefit of the doubt for it, but again I am clueless regarding any PS4 hacking methods). :S

I promise that I won't be posting (irrelevant) stuff to this kind of disputes again unless I do some serious research about the games being discussed. 😉

I wish everyone a good night! :wave:

Honestly, there was hope about Batman. I have no idea about DmC, which this thread was about. Injustice was correctly flagged in the first place, and I think you got the reasoning for it.

Edited by MMDE