WWE Diary: 2015-2016

KenjiCBZ

I start from the real results of WrestleMania 31, and I book every Raw, SmackDown and PPV until WrestleMania 32! I don't book the divas because I have no plans for them, and I don't book NXT because I don't follow it. 

Results of WWE WrestleMania 31

-Kick Off: WWE Tag Team Championship: Tyson Kidd & Cesaro (c) defeat The Usos, The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) and Los Matadores

-Kick Off: Big Show wins the André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal by last eliminating Damien Mizdow

-Intercontinental Championship: Ladder: Daniel Bryan defeats Bad News Barrett (c), Dolph Ziggler, Dean Ambrose, Luke Harper, R-Truth e Stardust - NEW CHAMP!

-Randy Orton defeats Seth Rollins

-No Disqualification & No Count Out: Triple H defeats Sting

-United States Championship: John Cena defeats Rusev (c) - NEW CHAMP!

-The Undertaker defeats Bray Wyatt

-WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Money in the Bank Cash-In: Seth Rollins defeats Brock Lesnar (c) e Roman Reigns - NEW CHAMP!

Roster of WWE

Vince McMahon: Chairman
Triple H: COO
Kane: Director of Operations

Alex Riley
Adam Rose
Bad News Barrett
Big E
Big Show
Bo Dallas
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Cesaro - WWE Tag Team Champion
Curtis Axel
Damien Mizdow
Daniel Bryan - Intercontinental Champion
Darren Young
Dean Ambrose
Diego
Dolph Ziggler
Erick Rowan
Fandango
Fernando
Goldust
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena - United States Champion
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Konnor
Luke Harper
Mark Henry
The Miz
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Rusev
Ryback
Seth Rollins - WWE World Heavyweight Champion
Stardust
Sting
Titus O'Neil
Tyson Kidd - WWE Tag Team Champion
The Undertaker
Viktor
Xavier Woods
Zack Ryder

Christian - Inactive 
Sheamus - Injured

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 1

/Looks like on Raw there will be a huge announcment regarding the future of the WWE.../

WWE Monday Night Raw #1140 - 30/03/15
SAP Center - San Jose, California

-WrestleMania 31 has passed: an historical night, where Seth Rollins has succesfully cashed-in his Money in the Bank Contract during the Main Event, thus becoming the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Daniel Bryan has become the Intercontinental Champion by winning a multi-men Ladder Match, John Cena has broken Rusev's undefeated streak winning the US Title, Tyson Kidd and Cesaro have retained the Tag Team Titles and Big Show has won the André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal by last eliminating Damien Mizdow who, at least, has finally betrayed The Miz. The Undertaker has defeated Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton got the upper hand against the soon to be Champ Seth Rollins and, in the end, Triple H defeated Sting. The post-WrestleMania Raw episode, between debuts, returns and surpises, is as always one of the best of the years: how will this one be?

-The music of the new WWE Champion, Seth Rollins, kicks off the night! Accompinied by The Authority, The Architect says that last night, at WrestleMania, he has written history, by succesfully cashing-in his Briefcase and becoming Champion: but now, he doesn't want to talk about that too much. He's a good champion, and at least for today he knows that there are more important things to talk about: that said, Seth gives his mic to Triple H. The COO starts his speech by talking about his victory against Sting, saying that it was one of the best matches of his Career but that, in the end, the best man won. Triple H claims that Sting will be here, on Raw, to announce something about his career, but now he has something to announce on his own: since a lot of hours, the WWE Universe is thinking about what the announce is, and it's time to know. The Brand Extention returns! The WWE is split in half, Raw and SmackDown! Each Roster will have a World Champion and a Minor Champion, while the Tag Team Champs will be able to compete on both rosters. Seth Rollins, the WWE Champion, is Raw's first pick, while on SmackDown, the World Heavyweight Championship will return... Triple H strips off of his jacket and he reveals that he is wearing the WHC: Triple H raises up the belt and proudly announces that a SmackDown SuperStar will wear this belt. Talking about the minor belts, he says that tonight, in the Main Event, Daniel Bryan and John Cena will compete in a Non-Title Match against each other, and the winner will be able to choose in which roster to go, sending the loser to the other.

-Triple H's speech is interrupted by Randy Orton. Orton joins the Ring and says that he's tired of this useless words: last night he pinned Seth Rollins few hours before he became Champ, so he's on the line for a Title Match. Rollins goes face to face to Orton, but something else comes: Brock Lesnar! Accompined by Paul Heyman, The Beast joins the Ring too: Heyman starts talking about WrestleMania, saying that his client was destroying Roman Reigns, he was going to win, but he was stopped by a little, little little man, Seth Rollins, who took advantage of his client's performance and he stole his victory! Lesnar was not pinned, so he wants a Title Match as well: Lesnar goes face to face with Orton and Rollins; Lesnar smiles, while Rollins looks scared Randy tries to hit Seth, but he is stopped from behind by Kane and Big Show, while Rollins shouts Lesnar that he did what he has to do, and so he deserves to be Champ! Triple H says that Lesnar and Orton have their reasons for getting a Match against Seth Rollins, but they forgot about a man, Roman Reigns, who was fighting very well, against The Best. So, why don't we have a Triple Treath Match to decide Rollins' opponent? And also... The two losers will leave Raw for SmackDown! The crowd shouts "Yes! Yes! Yes!: Rollins doesn't look scared anymore, Lesnar talks with Heyman... But Randy gets free of Kane and Big Show!

-And a brawl starts! RKO on Kane, and Randy goes against Big Show! Lesnar hits a Double Germn Suplex on both Noble and Mercury, Rollins hits Lesnar with punches on his back... SPEAR! SPEAR OUTTANOWHERE BY ROMAN REIGNS, ON BIG SHOW! Seth Rollins leaves the Ring along with Triple H, who says that it looks like the three men want to compete... The match starts now!

-Lesnar, Orton and Reigns put on a great Match: Reigns goes against Lesnar, since he wants to defeat The Beast after what happened last night, with Orton who tries to take advantage of this. In the end, the winner is Orton, who pins Reigns with an RKO, while Lesnar had been KO's by a Spear. With this victory, Orton gets a Title Match against Seth Rollins, while Reigns and Lesnar are traded to SmackDown. What will happen now?

-Backstage, Seth Rollins was watching the Match on TV: his first title defense will be against the man he defeated at WrestleMania, Randy Orton.

-In the arena, we find Rusev, with Lana. The Russian looks furious due to losing the US Title against John Cena, and says that he will crush Cena, since he has a Rematch clause. So, he hopes Cena enjoys the Title, because he will win it back very soon. Rusev ends the speech and his opponent's music sound off: it's Jack Swagger, his old enemy. Despite some difficult due to his rage, Rusev has no problems in defeating Swagger with The Accolade, and after the win, he mocks Cena by taunting his You can't see me taunt.

-Backstage, The Miz is walking, and he meets Big Show: Show laughs, asking him how he feels about being betrayed again. Miz wonders what that "again" means, and Show reminds him about ShowMiz. The actor looks scared, and Big Show tells him not to talk anymore, before leaving. Miz, angry, shouts the camera man that he will get revenge against Damien Mizdow, but that now Mizdow is not in the arena... Because he's scared of him, The Miz!

-After a break, it's time for another Match. Dean Ambrose and Dolph Ziggler are on the Ring, with The Show going on the apron Ring, which means we are going to have a Tag Team Match. The first of the two opponents is Bad News Barrett, who claims to have some bad news: at WrestleMania he has lost the Intercontinental Title, but he hopes that he and Daniel Bryan go in different Roster, because after he wins the Title back from him, Bryan will be able to see the Title only in his dreams. But he has another bad news, for Ambrose and Ziggler, because his Tag Team Partner is one of his old friends, a person who knows Daniel Bryan very well, and that will help him win the IC Belt again... Sheamus! Sheamus returns in WWE as BNB's Partner, but he doesn't look happy about that... By the way, Sheamus and Barrett enter the Ring, ready for this Tag Team Match against Dean Ambrose and Dolph Ziggler.

-The two teams put on a good Match: Ambrose and Ziggler put on a heck of performance, while Barrett and Sheamus look very angry, in partucular Sheamus, who is different that usual, since he also has issues with his partner, Barrett. In the end, when Barrett and Sheamus are talking to each other, Ziggler rolls up Barrett: Sheamus doesn't even try to interrupt the pin, therefore, Ziggler and Ambrose win the Match.

-After the Match, Barrett blames Sheamus for the loss: Sheamus tries to hit Barrett, but he says a word "James". Sheamus, hearing this name, stops his punch mid hair, and Barrett laughs, slapping Sheamus... Who does nothing. The two go back Backstage, with Sheamus looking very sad. The crowd is wordless: what happened to Sheamus? Why did he align himself with Barrett? And who is this James?

-Backstage, we are with John Cena! Cena says that he has won the US Title after 10 years, and that now he wants to give everyone an opportunity: he knows that Rusev has a Rematch clause and that tonight he's facing Daniel Bryan in the Main Event, but starting net week, shouldn't he being booked in other Matches, he will start a US Open Challenge, because he wants everyone to face him. Cena then promises Daniel Bryan that tonight, he will have no mercy: he's waiting for this moment since the 2013 edition of SummerSlam, and that this time nobody will ruin the Match (Randy Orton reference).

-Another Tag Team Action, with the Champs, Tyson Kidd and Cesaro, taking on The Ascension, a team that was not featured in the Title Match at WrestleMania. The match is pretty short, with Kidd and Cesaro easily winning.

-After another break, it's time for Sting's announcement. Sting says that when he had debuted at Survivor Series 2014, he wated to put everything in order by slaying Triple H and The Authority, but now, he has understood that this thing can not happen, because The Authority is ruling again, and even his personal revenge against Triple H has failed, because he lost against him at WrestleMania. Sting has realized that, after Triple H revealed him that he wanted to do a secod Brand Extention, he understood that Triple H knows what to do in WWE. So, Sting says that there are no reasons why he should be here in WWE anymore, and announces his retirement. The crowd is sad, and Sting thanks everyone saying that, if WWE needs him, he's always ready to return. But a theme song hits...It's Bo Dallas.

-Dallas tells Sting that everyone has a goal in life, and that after you reach it, or after you fail to reach it, you must'n quit, but you must create another goal. All Sting has to is Bolieve! ... Sting surprises Bo with a kick to the balls! "You idiot..." Says the former WCW, who puts Bo in position and hits him with a Scorpion Death Drop. Sting leaves now the Ring, looking the crowd for one last time and leaving the arena. For some time, we won't see Sting ever again.

-Rematch of Fastlane, between brothers Goldust and Stardust. The match lasts only few seconds, because Stardust, after hitting Goldust, leaves the Ring, going Backstage. The referee starts counting Stardust, with Goldust standing back and running to him. But before he could reach Stardust, Goldust is hit by a punch of someone else... It's the Demon King, Finn Balor! Goldust is on the ground, and Stardust raises Balor's arm, who smiles under his Demon King apperance. Which consequences will this alliance have?

-And it's now time for the Main Event! US Champ John Cena taking on Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan, with the winner getting the chance to choose in which Roster he will go. The Match is great, as both cannot allow their first Match as champion to be a defeat: in the end, the Match ends with Bryan winning, after Bryan reverses an AA and hits Cena with a Running Knee! Bryan celebrates, and Cena shakes his hands. The Leader of Cenation takes a mic and gives it to Bryan, allowing Bryan to announce the Roster he wants to go.
-After thanking John Cena, Daniel Bryan announces that he had already decided: on Raw, he had won the US Title, his first ever Title in WWE, but on SmackDown is lucky exploded, as he won the Money in the Bank Contract and the World Heavyweight Championship. A title that, thanks to the destiny, now is again on SmackDown. Bryan says that he wants to make SmackDown great again, and so he chooses to go to SmackDown! The Raw crowd, despite all, approves, and Bryan ends his speech telling everyone not to miss Raw anyway, because of Cena's US Open Challenge. With Bryan celebrating and Cena celebrating as well along with him, this Raw episode ends!

-Tyson Kidd & Cesaro defeat The Ascension
-Goldust defeat Stardust via DQ
-Daniel Bryan defeat John Cena

WWE SuperStars #312
-Adam Rose defeats Fandango
-The Prime Time Players defeat The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston)
-Luke Harper defeats Ryback

/WWE has announced the whole list of the Raw and SmackDown Rosters.
Regarding the Tag Teams, each member of a Tag Team is on a different Show, but they can compete in Tag Team Matches in every Show they want. The New Day, which is a three men stable, has two men on SmackDown and one on Raw, while The Authority iS an exception, since all of its members are on Raw.

WWE also announced Jey Uso's injury, who should return to action in six months./

Raw
Adam Rose
Alex Riley
Big E
Big Show
Bo Dallas
Cesaro
Curtis Axel
Darren Young
Diego
Erick Rowan
Fandango
Finn Balor
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
Kane
Konnor
Mark Henry
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rusev
Seth Rollins
Zack Ryder

SmackDown
Bad News Barrett
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Damien Mizdow
Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Fernando
Goldust
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston
Luke Harper
Roman Reigns
Ryback
Sheamus
Stardust
The Miz
Titus O'Neil
Tyson Kidd
Viktor
Xavier Woods

Soon to happen
WWE Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs Randy Orton

Every Report will be like this, I hope you guys enjoy it, my plan is to post a Report every 2-3 days. Sorry for eventual grammar mistakes, but English is not my first Language.

I'd be happy if you tell me after every Report what do you think about every show and my storylines :D
Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 1

Really nice. I was a little busy yesterday, so I had no time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure Daniel Bryan became Grand Slam champion after winning the Intercontinental championship at WrestleMania 31. I also enjoyed the whole story with The Authority. I believe you'll make reports for Pay-Per Views as well? So glad there's another WWE fan around. 

No problem bro, don't worry!

Yeah you're right, Bryan became Grand Slam Champion after WM31, and Bryan and the Intercontinental Title will be a focus of the SmackDown Roster, here in my diary.

Yes I will also post the Report of the PPVS (As well as every Raw and SmackDown episode), i just hope that they are not too long and that you can keep it up :'D

I post the SmackDown Report Tomorrow, so if somebody else want to comment Raw, they can.

Edited by KenjiCBZ

WWE Thursday Night SmackDown #815 - 02/04/15
Save Mart Center - Fresno, California

-First SmackDown episode after WrestleMania 31, and what an episode! For the first time in four years and half, SmackDown has its own Roster, its own Titles... And its own General Manger, whose identity will be revealed today. And do not forget about the World Title of the Show... The World Heavyweight Championship.

-The one who opens the show, anyway, is the Intercontinental Champion, Daniel Bryan. Bryan goes to the Ring along with the "Yes! Yes! Yes" chants, proudlying showing his belt. Once he is in the Ring, Bryan starts talking, claiming to be very emotional. Now that he is here, on SmackDown, as the Intercontinental Champion, he wants to make sure SmackDown will be equal to Raw and, why not, even superior than Raw... He started to achieve this goal last Monday, on Raw, when he defeated non other than John Cena. Bryan knows that probably John Cena also wants to keep his Show, Raw, superior than the other, SmackDown, and that the US Open Challenge is a great idea, and he regrets the fact that he did not have this idea. He can not copy, this would not be fair, but for tonight, and he has something in store: this is the first episode of SmackDown with its new Roster, and he wants to give the crowd something very special... An Intercontinental Championship Match, without disqualification, against... Dolph Ziggler! And the Match starts right now! Bryan strips off of his shirt and waits Ziggler's arrival to start the Match.

-But someone else comes, instead of Dolph Ziggler: it's Bad News Barrett, with Sheamus. BNB reminds Bryan that he has a Rematch Clause, but Bryan refuses to give him the Title Match, claiming the Barrett's title reigns was horrible, and that the first challengere should not be him, but Dolph Ziggler, the man who almost won the Championship at WrestleMania. Barrett decides not to go to the Ring with Bryan, but he goes to commentary table with Sheamus, while staring at Bryan with a very angry face.

-I'm here to show the world... Come on, bring it on! Here comes Dolph Ziggler, and the Match between him and Bryan can now start: Intercontinental Championship, no disqualification. Handshake between the two, and we begin: during the Match, while providing commentary, Barrett insults Bryan, while Sheamus doesn't say anithing. Meanwhile, Dolph Ziggler kicks out from the Running Knee, some weapons go the Ring, and the Match is now very emotioal. At one point, Bad News Barrett decides to enter the Ring and surprises Daniel Bryan with a Bull Hammer: Dolph Ziggler, who was on the ground, doesn't realize that, and after standing back, noticing Bryan on the ground "without reason", pins him: 1, 2... No! Kick Out by Bryan! Barrett, furious, orders Sheamus to help him make Bryan lose the Match, but Ziggler, now realizing about what the two want to do, send both of them out of the Ring with a Dropkick! But meanwhile, Daniel Bryan stands back, and surprises Ziggler with a Roll Up 1, 2, 3!

-Daniel doesn't even celebrate his win, and leaves after staring at Ziggler with a very delusional face. After Bryan leaves, Barrett goes back to the Ring and hits Zigglr with a Bull Hammer: then, he reaises Ziggler's body and orders Sheamus to hit him with a Brogue Kick. Sheamus doesn't want to do that, but since he is forced to, he does that. Everything ends with Barrett celebrating, but the real question is: what in the heck happened to Sheamus?

-After a break, we go to the Ring, where there's only an announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the General Manager of SmackDown... STING!" The crowd goes crazy, and here comes the Icon, the new General Manager of SmackDown! Laughing, Sting says that last Monday, on Raw, he was just acting, and that actually, he has no intention of leaving. After his Match with Triple H, Triple H asked him to become the General Manager of SmackDown, and he accepted without doubs, but first he wanted to make fun of fans by "retiring". But now, it's time to be serious, because as a General Manager, he has a show to run: on Raw, Randy Orton has become first contender of the WWE Champioship... But about SmackDown? SmackDown owns two of WWE's diamons, Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns, the men who main evented WrestleMania... So, Sting announces tonight's Main Event: a Rematch between the two of them... For the World Heavyweight Championship!

-After this announcment, it's time for another Match, a Tag Team Contest: Los Matadores against The New Day's Big E and Kofi Kingston, accompinied by Xavier Woods. The Match is easily won by The New Day, thanks to the Big Ending+Diving DDT Combo.

-We are Backstage, for an interview to Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman! The Mad Genius claims that, this time, no Seth Rollins will save Roman Reigns: this night, his client, Brock Lesnar, will teach Roman a lession, thing that they should have done already at WrestleMania, and Lesnar will become the new World Heavyweight Champion.

-After another break, it's time for an interview to the other Main Event contender, Roman Reigns. Roman claims to be ready: Paul Heyman says that Brock Lesnar was destroying him at WrestleMania, but the reality is that they were just fighting, at same level. He is at the same level of the beast. Tonight, the Match will have a clear winner, and this winner will be him. Roman tries to continue speaking, but he's interrupted by someone who puts his hand on Roman's shoulder: it's Ryback. Roman Reigns asks Ryback what he wants, and Ryback says that he thinks that tonight's Main Event will be awesome, and that now that he is on SmackDown, he smells opportunities. He smells chances. He smells food. Feed me more!
-Still Backstage, and in another room we find The Miz and Damien Mizdow shouting each other: their words are not understandable, but one sentence by Miz is prett clear: "You're fired", followed by a slap. Miz starts hitting is now former-assistant, and only a group of referees is able to stop Miz's fury. Miz gets taken away while still shouting something to Mizdow, while Mizdow gets helped by another referee.

-It's finally time for the Main Event: WrestleMania 31 Rematch, and this time for the World Heavyweight Championship, between Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns! The Match starts like the one from WrestleMania, with three German Suplexes con Roman Reigns... Reigns counters back and the Match is fought and, despite being less extreme than the one from WrestleMania, it entertains the crowd. Unfortunately, the Match ends in a disqualification win from Brock Lesnar after he gets attacked by Ryback: since he has won by disqualification, Lesnar does not win the Title.

-Roman Reigns, not happy about that, hits Ryback with a Spear! The Big Guy rolls out of the Ring, while Roman decides to focus again on Brock Lesnar, hitting him with another Spear. Roman celebrates with the fans, but Ryback comes back and takes down Roman with a Meat Hook. "Finish... Him!" Ryback hits Reigns with a Shell Shocked, closing this SmackDown episode with the "Feed me more!" chants. The World Heavyweight Championship is still vacant: how will Sting handle this? Also, Lesnar and Reigns will have to deal with a New Contender, Ryback...

Main Event #131
-The commentary team announces that Main Event and SuperStars will be replaced by Velocity and Heat, the first for SmackDown Superstars, the second for Raw superstars
-Ryback defeats Kane
-Erick Rowan defeats Jimmy Uso
-Dean Ambrose defeats R-Truth, with Bad News Barrett and Sheamus providing commentary

/WWE has announced that the next PPV will not be Extreme Rules, but Backlash: the first Match is the one for the WWE Championship, between Seth Rollins and Randy Orton/

2015 WWE Backlash Match Card:
Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 1

Buddy, tell me if you think these Reports are too long or not, in case I may make them shorter by just writing the results of the Matches and what happens in the segments, but I think the Reports written like I am writing them now are better. Tell me what you think.

WWE Monday Night Raw #1141 - 06/04/15
Frank Erwin Center - Austin, Texas

-New edition of Raw: WrestleMania has passed since a week, and we are now building up the next PPV, Backlash: just one Match has been announced, Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton for the WWE Championship. What will happen today between Rollins and Orton? Also, tonight we will have the first US Open Challenge of John Cena: who will answer?

-Seth Rollins and The Authority are inside the Ring, with Rollins proudly showing the Title. Seth gives his mic to Triple H, who asks the crowd if they liked or not the surprise he and Sting prepared for them... The crowd exploses, and a smiling Triple H claims that he thinks Sting is the right man to run SmackDown, but that Raw will be even better, because the General Manager of Raw... It's him, Triple H! Hunter gives his mic to Seth Rollins, who starts talking about his Title Match against Randy Orton at Backlash: Rollins says that he lost at WrestleMania against Orton for two reasons, one, the tension because of the Main Event where ho would have cashed-in his contract, and two, because of that sudden RKO, he couldn't do anything against it. Seth claims that no one would have been able to kick out from that mid-air RKO, but that at Backlash the music will be different, because he will defeat Randy and retain the Title.

-Of course Randy Orton just doesn't want to hear and do nothing, so he joins Seth Rollins inside the Ring. Before Orton could even say a word, Rollins interrupts and mocks him and his voice: "My name is Randy Orton... At WrestleMania. I beat you. With my RKO. And at Backlash. I'll do that again. Becuase... Yes." The crowd laughs, and so does Orton, who says that he just wanted to know one time: why does Seth always need to be accompinied by The Authority, when he goes to the Ring? Maybe, he has forgotten the way to the Ring? Or maybe, he's scared being alone without his bodyguards? Well, bodyguars... He understands Triple H, who had to say something on his own, but how about the others? Kane, who nowadays is nothing but an old man, Big Show, who at WrestleMania won a useless trophy everyone already forgot about, and that two "bodyguards" who are the size of his leg, Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury! The four men, irritated by Orton's words, try to attack him, but they are stopped by Triple H and Seth Rollins. Kane is still able to go after Randy, shouting something in his face. As Kane laughs, Orton laughs again, and says that Kane is no longer the Kane he used to be, now he's just an oldman. Big Show also gets face to face with Randy Orton, and he challenges him to a Match. Triple H agrees to that, and he makes it official: the Authority Members, minus Big Show, leaves the Ring, with Kane who is still very angry, and Seth Rollins who tries to calm him down.

-The Match withing Big Show and Randy Orton starts, with Big Show who often tries to hit Orton with his WMD. In the end, easy win for Orton, who takes the victory with an RKO. Orton celebrates.

-Backstage, Rollins smiles while seeing Randy celebrating: Kane and Triple H approach him, with Triple H who claims that he has finally calmed down Kane. Seth laughs, but Triple H announced that, as Raw General Manager, he has booked Seth Rollins in a Match, in the Main Event... Against a mysterious opponent. Seth looks shocked, maybe he didn't expect him to compete tonight, but he accepts, since he doesn't want to give Triple H the impression that he is scared.

-Stardust is inside the Ring, with his new alley, The Demon King Finn Balor: Stardust claims that he has promised this! At Fastlane he had lost to his brother Goldust, but he claimed that they would have met again... He tried to win the Intercontinental Title at WrestleMania, but since he couldn't, he decided to focus again on his little brother! And to erase Goldust from the galaxy, he will have the help of his new ally, Finn Balor! The WWE Universe will soon have a prove of Balor's strenght, as he will compete right now... Fandango's music hits.

-Stardust leaves the Ring, and the Match between Balor and Fandango starts. Balor gives a prove of his strenght and easily squashes Fandango, picking up his first win in his first Raw Match. Balor wins with his Finisher Move, the Coupe de Grace. Balor and Stardust celebrate.

-After a break, we're backstage, with John Cena: the US Champion walks to the Ring, ready for his first US Open Challenge. During his walk, Cena is interrupted by Lana, who informs Cena that he and Rusev have talked with Triple H, and that Rusev will get his rematch clause at Backlash: Cena agrees, and he asks Lana where Rusev is... And here comes Rusev. Rusev shouts that at Backlash he will win the US Title again, and he hopes that Cena loses the Title even before Backlash, because at Backlash he will crush the US Champion, whoever he is! Rusev and Lana leaves, and Cena goes to the Ring.

-Accompinied by some "John Cena suuuucks!" chants, Cena goes to the Ring, showing his US Title Belt. Before speaking, Cena raises the mic, and crowd shouts "John Cena suuuucks!" even louder. Cena then starts talking, saying that the victory of the US Title at WrestleMania against Ruse has been a magic moment for him. He has intention of giving prestige to the belt, by putting it on the line every week against every opponent who weekly decides to face him. Before starting the challenge, Cena congratules again Daniel Bryan for defeating him last week, but that he won't lose again... Expecially now.

-"So the John Cena's US Open Challenge starts... Now, you want some? COME. GET SOME!" Cena raises the belt, waiting for his opponent... Who is Kane. Cena looks surprised: of course, he didn't expect his first opponent to be Kane, but he seems that, after what has happened early tonight with Randy Orton, Kane wants to prove that he is not just "a oldman", as Randy has said.

-The Match starts, with Kane looking very aggressive. Cena does his best to put up a five star Match as he had promised, but of course, against someone like Kane, similar levels cannot be reached. In the end, Cena picks up the win, by pinning Kane with a AA and retaining the US Title in his first US Open Challenge.

-Returning Backstage, Kane, angry for the loss, meets Randy Orton: the two stare at each other, with Randy that smiles again to Kane, before leaving. Kane now loses his mind and kicks some boxes around there, causing them to fall.

-After the second break, we see Seth Rollins asking anyone who is on his way if they know who his mysterious opponent his. The first is Big Show, who has no idea about that, while Jimmy Uso says that it may be a huge return... Such as his brother Jey. Jimmy laughs and leaves, while Seth asks R-Truth. Truth says that anyone can answer Cena's US Open Challenge, even him, but that tonight, HE will answer Cena's US Open Challenge. Seth, shocked, tell Truth that he doesn't care about the Cena's US Open Challenge, and that tonight's challenge has been already held. Truth apoligizes and leaves, while the WWE Champion is pissed off. Who will his opponent be?

-Back to the Ring for a Tag Team Match, with Tyson Kidd and Cesaro, the Tag Team Champs, taking on the Prime Time Players, another team that was not featured in the WrestleMania Title Match. Just like last week, Kidd and Cesaro make easy work of competition and win the Match.

-Before the Main Event, Seth Rollins tells Noble and Mercury not to interfere in his Match: this is his first Match as WWE Champion, and he wants to give Triple H a good impression, by winning his Matches alone.

-Seth Rollins makes his first-ever solo entrance as the WWE Champion, for tonight's Main Event: the Title is not on the line, but he cannot afford to lose in his first Match as Champ... Rollins waits for his opponent's arrival... And his music sounds off. NOW LISTEN, THIS AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE... COME ON!

-John Morrison! John Morrison returns to WWE! Seth is shocked, while Morrison smiles him, and then run to the Ring. Seth hits him with some punches, and the two men brawl even before the beginning of the Match. The Match starts now.

-Triple H took the right decision in bringing back Morrison: Morrison gives his best against the WWE Champion, while Rollins does the same, in his first Match as Champion. However, there can be just one winner, and after about twenty minutes... Morrison wins, with a Starship Pain! Important win for John Morrison, who couldn't desire a better return: a win against the WWE Champion, in Raw's Main Event! Which consequences will have this sudden return on Backlash? With the returning Morrison celebrating with the crowd, Raw ends!

-Tyson Kidd & Cesaro defeat The Prime Time Players
-John Morrison defeats Seth Rollins

WWE Heat #513
-Erick Rowan defeats Alex Riley
-Curtis Axel defeats Adam Rose
-Rusev defeats Mark Henry

2015 WWE Backlash
United States Championship: ??? (c) vs Rusev
Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 1

Ok thanks :D

WWE Thursday Night SmackDown #816 - 09/04/15
American Airlines Center - Dallas, Texas

-Just like Raw, SmackDown can now focus on the next PPV: Backlash. No SmackDown Match has been announced for the event yet, but the situations regarding the two SD Titles are pretty fired up. Last week, Sheamus and Bad News Barrett cost Dolph Ziggler his Intercontinental Title Match against Daniel Bryan, while Ryback's interference didn't allow a new World Heavyweight Champion to be crowned. What will happen today?

-HAWK! SmackDown General's Manager, Sting, music hits, and the former WCW goes to the Ring. Sting starts talking about what happened last week, saying that he has no problems regarding the Intercontinental Title picture: he thinks that the confusion about the Title is a good thing, for the show. He just can't explain what happened to Sheamus and why he i serving Bad News Barrett if he doesn't want, but these are not his business, but Sheamus'. What Sting really wants to talk about, is the World Heavyweight Championship: last week, a new Champion should have been crowned, but Ryback didn't allow that to happen. Sting thinks to have realized why Ryback did this, but he wants Ryback to join him in the Ring to tell everyone why he did what he did.

-FEED. ME. MORE. Ryback enters the ring and shakes Sting's hand, and later announces the crowd his desire of becoming the World Heavyweight Champion, and to do that, he wants to take down The Beast, Brock Lesnar! Sting admires Ryback's bravery, but he reminds Ryback that if he wants a Title Shot, he has to earn this. So, here's what they will do: at Backlash, there will be a Rematch between Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns for the World Heavyweight Championship, but if Ryback wins his Match of tonight, and then his Match of next week, he will be added to the Backlash Title Match, making it a Triple Treath Match. Ryback agrees, and Sting announces that the first Match starts right now.

-Ryback waits for his opponent... And it's Dolph Ziggler! The Show Off joins the Ring and smiles Ryback: the two of them are friends and they used to be allies, but tonight Ryback has a good reason for not losing.

-The Match is well fought: Dolph Ziggler wants to forget last week loss to Daniel Bryan by defeating Ryback, and it seems Ziggler has won with a Sleeper Hold, but Ryback gets free of the move. In the end, Ryback picks up the win with a sudden Meat Hook. Suffered victory for Ryback, who makes a huge, first step to Backlash. But if he wants to be added to the Title Match, he needs to win one more Match, next week.

-After a break, Ryback is approached by an interviewer: Ryback congratulates Ziggler for the Match, claiming that, at one point, he thought he would have lost, but that in the end, he won. Sting approaches Ryback and congratules him for winning, but he need to win one more match, next week... And Ryback's opponent, will be the winner of a Match to be held later tonight!

-Before said Match, the Tag Team Champions, Tyson Kidd and Cesaro, are inside the Ring: the two claim to be superior to everyone, because they have defeated every single Tag Team in WWE! At WrestleMania they defeated Usos, New Day and Los Matadores at the same time, and on the last Raws, they defeated also the Ascension and The Prime Time Players. No one can compete with them!

-But... Lucha! Lucha! Lucha! Lucha! NXT's Lucha Dragons debut on the Main Roster! Kalisto and Sin Cara run inside the Ring and take down Kidd and Cesaro! Cesaro rolls out of the Ring, while Kidd stands back... Salida del Sol on Tyson Kidd! Sin Cara goes to the turnbuckle ready to hit Kidd with a Senton, but before he could, Kidd is rolled out of the Ring by Cesaro, and the two go Backstage. But the Challenge has been sent...

-It's time for the Match who will determine Ryback's opponent, with Ryback's Title Shot on the line: Dean Ambrose versus Luke Harper! Before the Match, the commentary team reminds us of the Powerbomb Harper did against Ambrose at WrestleMania, sending him to a Ladder. The Match is pretty short, with Sheamus and Bad News Barrett coming out: Sheamus, over Barrett's order, distract the referee, allowing Barrett to hit Ambrose with a Bull Hammer! And now it's all easy for Luke Harper, who hits Ambrose with a Discus Lariat to pick up the win. The bearded man celebrates, and so, next week, we'll have Ryback vs Luke Harper, and if Ryback wins, he's added to the Backlash's Title Match. But... Why in the heck did Barrett and Sheamus attack Ambrose?

-After a break, we see Daniel Bryan backstage. Roman Reigns approaches him and asks him if he has heard the news: Daniel says he didn't, and Roman informs him that they will take on each other in tonight's Main Event. The Intercontinental Champion smiles, and tells Roman that he is happy.

-Stardust is inside the Ring, with Finn Balor. Stardust asks the crowd if they saw what Balor did on Raw, and that he will help him erase Goldust from the Galaxy. Goldust's music hits and he comes out... With Jack Swagger! The All American American shakes Goldust's hand e they go to the Ring, ready to battle Stardust and Finn Balor in this Tag Team Action. During the Match, Balor hits both Goldust and Swagger hardly, and Stardust gives himself the tag only sometimes, always with Goldust being the legal man. In the end, Goldust gives the tag  to Swagger, and later takes down Stardust to prevent him from escaping. Finn Balor tries to hit Goldust, but he's able to send him out of the Ring! And meanwhile, Stardust subits to Swagger's ankle lock: surprising victory for Goldust and Jack Swagger.

-Main Event time: Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan takes on Roman Reigns in a Non Title Match. As we know, there are a lot of challengers for Bryan's belt, including Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus and Bad News Barrett, while Roman Reigns will face Brock Lesnar at Backlash for the World Heavyweight Championship, and Ryback will join the Match, should he defeat Luke Harper next week. By the way, the Match between Bryan and Reigns ends with a disqualification win for Roman Reigns, who is hit from behind by Brock Lesnar as he was prepared to Spear Bryan.

-Lesnar assaults Reigns: Daniel Bryan tries to help him and hits Brock Lesnar with a Running Knee... But it has no effect on Lesnar! The Beast starts hitting Daniel Bryan as well, and the brawl is interrupted by Sting, who shouts Lesnar to stop. Lesnar does stop... But later starts again to hit Daniel Bryan. So, Sting tells Lesnar that if he doesn't stop, then he will strip him of the Backlash Match. Shocked, Lesnar decides to stop, and a painful Daniel Bryan rolls out of the Ring... Sting tells Lesnar that if he really wants to hurt Daniel Bryan, he can do this nextweek, because the two of them will face off! Lesnar agrees... SPEAR! SPEAR BY REIGNS! Lesnar is taken down, and a triumphant Roman Reigns closes this SmackDown episode.

-Roman Reigns defeats Daniel Bryan by DQ

WWE Velocity #205
Big E defeats Titus O'Neil
Heath Slater defeats The Miz thanks to an interference by Damien Mizdow

//WWE has announced that Bad News Barrett has officially reclaimed his Rematch clause, and will face Daniel Bryan for the Intercontinental Championship at Backlash.
Also, it was announced that on Raw The Lucha Dragons will make their first Main Roster Match, facing The Ascension.//

WWE Monday Night Raw #1142
The Lucha Dragons vs The Ascension

WWE Thursday Night SmackDown #817
Ryback vs Luke Harper
Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar

2015 WWE Backlash Card
Intercontinental Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs Bad News Barrett
World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns (vs Ryback?)
Edited by KenjiCBZ

Yes, I used to like Ryback a lot, at the time.

Regarding Daniel Bryan, I give you a little spoiler: he won't retire, in this diary. He will be an active Wrestler until the end, so he won't get stripped of the Intercontinental Championship like what happened in the real world.

tWWE Monday Night Raw #1142 - 13/04/15
The O2 - London, England

-Raw airs live from England, today! Backlash is near, and last week Triple H surprised everybody by bringing back John Morrison as WWE Champion Seth Rollins' surprise opponent, with Morrison winning. Tonight, we'll have the first Match of The Lucha Dragons who, after challenging Tag Team Champions Tyson Kidd and Cesaro, will have to deal with The Ascension, tonight!

-Seth Rollins opens the show, along with Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury: Triple H, Kane and Big Show are not with him... The Architect says he is furious because of John Morrison, who ruined his moment of glory, and he calls Morrison out! Rollins wants Morrison to apologize, because he stuck his nose in business he didn't belong to: he's the WWE Champion, he can't lose, Morrison did not have the right to defeat him! Rollins waits Morrison to come out... But Triple H does, instead. Triple H informs Rollins that Morrison is not here tonight, but he expected that Rollins could beat him last week, and that he is disappointed of Rollins' defeat. Rollins, laughing, asks Triple H if he saw the Match or if he only read the result: he almost won, Morrison won after a back-and-forth Match. Hunter says that the point is this: Rollins had ALMOST won. Rollins tells Hunter that he will prove, in the future, to Hunter that he is the right man to be WWE Champion. The General Manager smiles, informing Rollins that he will be competing in another Match, later tonight, and that he will give him a tough opponent.

-First Match of the night: we have Rusev taking on Stardust's ally, Finn Balor. The Demon King has finally a tough opponent in front of him, and Rusev gives some difficults to Balor, but he's never able to put him in The Accolade. In the end, Finn Balor picks up the win, by cleanly pinning Rusev after a Coupe de Grace. So, first important win for Finn Balor on the Main Roster, and now Balor celebrates with Stardust.

-After the break, we are Backstage, with an interview with Randy Orton. Orton is asked what he thinks about John Morrison's surprise return: The Viper claims to be happy, because he knows that Morrison is a great performers and he respects him, but he hopes that Morrison doesn't want to prevent him from defeating Seth Rollins at Backlash for the WWE Championship. Randy them reminds Seth not to forget about him: his Backlash opponent's name is not John Morrison, is Randy Orton.

-We go back to the arena, with WWE Champion Seth Rollins coming out for his Match: Seth joins the ring and waits for his opponent, who has been chosen by Triple H to test Rollins... And it's Cesaro, one half of the Tag Team Champions! The Swiss Superman has a huge opportunity in front of him, and a victory against the WWE Champion would be a great thing. However, in the end, Seth Rollins picks up the win, by pinning Cesaro after a Curb Stomp. Seth celebrates... But, wait, it's John Morrison! Morrison attacks Rollins from behind! Rollins is down! Morrison now takes the Belt and he raises it, before letting the belt go over Rollins' body. The challenge has been sent...

-Triple H, Backstage, meets The Lucha Dragons: The General Manager informs them that their Match against The Ascension is next, but he wanted to tell them that Sin Cara is on Raw, and Kalisto on SmackDown. The two agree, but Seth Rollins comes out. Rollins is infuriated and he asks Triple H why he told him that John Morrison was not here tonight, while in reality he was, he has just attacked him and could injure him! Triple H laughs, saying that he wanted to test Rollins, he wanted to see if could send back the threath... And he is disappointed. The Lucha Dragons leave, while Rollins reminds Triple H that, before Morrison attacked him from behind like a coward, he defeated Cesaro. Triple H tell Rollins that, yeah, he was good... But he expects better from him. By the way, he'll take care of Morrison: in the Main Event, Morrison will team up with Randy Orton against Kane and Big Show.

-Lucha! Lucha! Lucha! The Lucha Dragons joins the Ring, ready for their first Match of the Main Roster: their opponents are The Ascension, their old NXT enemies. The two teams put on a great Match, and in the end the Lucha Dragons picks up the win thanks to a Salida del Sol by Kalisto against Konnor. The two masked men celebrate.

-After the second break, it's time for John Cena's US Open Challenge. Cena starts talking saying that last week he defeated Kane, and that he doesn't matter who will be the one to defeat him for the Title: he just wants that it won't be Rusev, who doesn't deserve to wear the prestigious United States Championship, and that at Backlash Rusev must lose, it doesn't matter if the man Rusev loses against is him or the one who defeats him for the Title before Backlash on the US Open Challenge.

"So, John Cena's US Open Challenge starts... Now, you want some? COME. GET SOME." This week's opponent is another WWE veteran, just like Kane: R-Truth. During this battle between rappers, Truth gives some fun to the crowd by screaming What's Up: however, Cena wins again and he retains the US Title. Cena celebrates.

-Kane and Big Show are Backstage, with Triple H. The two giants are informed by Triple H that he and Seth Rollins are not having issues, he's just putting him to the test. He knows that Seth is "his kid", but he wants to see how he acts, now that he's champ: he's expecting great things, by him. Probably, John Morrison will be added to the Match at Backlash, and he wants Kane and Big Show to put Morrison on difficult tonight and, after seeing Morrison's performance, he will decide if Morrison deserves to be added to the Championship Match at Backlash. Kane and Big Show agree and leave.

-So, it's time for the Main Event! Kane and Big Show versus Randy Orton and John Morrison. The Match begins, and Orton, fearing that Morrison may steal the spotlights from him, never helps him, and he tries to take down Kane and Big Show alone, by himself. But Randy soon gets sick, and at one point, Morrison finally takes the Tag and joins the Match. Crossbody on Big Show, and later he throws Kane out of the Ring! Show tries a Clothesline, but Morrison escapes the move, and hits with a Superkick! Now Morrison wants to hit Big Show with a Moonlight Drive... And he does it! And now, Morrison wants a Starship Pain! The crowd is all for Morrison, Orton watches him... But wait a minute, Seth Rollins! Seth Rollins has a steel chair! Rollins enters the ring and he completely ignores Randy Orton, hitting Morrison's back instead with the chair. Disqualification.

-But Seth is not finished here: he launches himself out of the Ring against Morrison, and the two brawl. Meanwhile, Kane and Big Show decide to leave because they don't know what Triple H wants them to do. Randy Orton lets them go... But he leaves the Ring and hides himself under the Ring, without being seen by Seth Rollins and John Morrison. In the end, Rollins is victorious and he knocks out Morrison, but Triple H comes out. Triple H congratules Rollins for what he did to Morrison, that's exactly the rage he expects from him. However, Morrison's performance has been great, and as a reward, Morrison is officially added to the WWE Championship Match at Backlash, turning it to a Triple Treath Match. Seth shouts Hunter that it doesn't matter how many opponents he has to face, he will still defeat them all... RKO! RKO OUTTANOWHERE! Randy Orton has returned to the Ring and surprised Seth Rollins with an RKO! "Don't forget about me..." Whispers Orton to Rollins. Seth Rollins now has a double treath, and he should better not forget about both of them...

-United States Championship: John Cena (c) defeats R-Truth
-Randy Orton and John Morrison defeat Kane & Big Show by DQ

/WWE has announced that on SmackDown, The Lucha Dragons will take on Tag Team Champions Tyson Kidd and Cesaro in a Non Title Match./

WWE Heat #514
Zack Ryder defeats Darren Young
The New Day defeats Jimmy Uso & Los Matadores

WWE Thursday Night SmackDown #817
Ryback vs Luke Harper
Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar
Tyson Kidd & Cesaro vs The Lucha Dragons

2015 WWE Backlash Card
World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns (vs Ryback?)
WWE Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs Randy Orton vs John Morrison
Edited by KenjiCBZ

WWE Thursday Night SmackDown #817 - 16/04/15
The O2 - London, England

-The O2 Arena, the same arena who housed Raw this Monday, now houses SmackDown, with three Matches announced: Ryback will take on Luke Harper, and if wins, he's added to the World Heavyweight Championship Match at Backlash against Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns; The Lucha Dragons will face Tag Team Champs Tyson Kidd & Cesaro in a Non-Title Match, and in the end, in tonight's Main Event, Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan will square off against Brock Lesnar!

-This SmackDown episode begins... And we are informed that, tonight, The Miz will host an edition of Miz TV, and his guests will be Sheamus and Bad News Barrett!
-The first Match of the night is Dean Ambrose versus Jack Swagger. Two Mid-Carders squaring off hoping to get a win and, maybe, a future title Shot. After a pretty good Match, Dean Ambrose picks up the win thanks to a Dirty Deeds.

-Backstage, Daniel Bryan is interviewed, and claims to be happy of Ambrose's win and that, one day, he will he happy to defend his Intercontinental Championship against him. He also wants to give Dolph Ziggler a Rematch, since their last Match had been interrupted by Sheamus and Bad News Barrett, but first he must gets free of BNB by defeating at Backlash. Bryan's interview is interrupted by The Miz, who tells Bryan not to miss his edition of Miz TV, before leaving.

-It's time for Ryback vs Luke Harper! Ryback has already defeated Dolph Ziggler last week, and if he's able to defeat Harper, he's added to the Title Match at Backlash! Despite having nothing to lose, Harper gives his best, showing Ryback that he will not be defeated easily: Ryback seems the favourite to win... But in the end, he must give up, because Harper pins him after a Discus Lariat and pins him. Pretty surprising, but Luke Harper has defeated Ryback, and so Ryback's dream of winning the World Heavyweight Championship are broken. Harper has gained nothing from this win, but he celebrates.

-After a break, we're inside the Ring with The Miz. "Welcome to the most must see WWE Talk Show in history, welcome to... Miz, T, V." Miz tells everyone that ever since WrestleMania, two men have gained everyone's attention, here on SmackDown, Bad News Barrett and Sheamus... Miz invites the two of them to join the Ring.

-Barrett and Sheamus join the Ring, with Sheamus looking sad as always. Miz welcomes them to Miz TV, and asks Sheamus why he's aligned himself with Barrett if he doesn't want. Sheamus doesn't answer, and Barrett laughs, telling Miz that he has discovered a secret about Sheamus' past, and that if Sheamus doesn't obey him, then Barrett will tell everyone about this secret. Miz is shocked, and he decides to talk about something else, asking Barrett his thoughts about Backlash. Barrett tell Miz that at Backlash he will destroy Daniel Bryan and win back the Intercontinental Championship... But that Sheamus will compete in a Match as well.

-I'm here to show the world... Here comes Dolph Ziggler! Ziggler joins the Ring and tells Barrett and Sheamus that he has not forgotten about what happened two weeks ago, when the two of them cost him is Intercontinental Championship Match against Daniel Bryan. So, he wants revenge: he doesn't know who Sheamus' opponent at Backlash will be, but he hopes that he will be him, because so he can have his revenge. Sheamus may be forced to do things he doesn't want to, but if he only wants, he could rebel himself to Barrett! Barrett laughs, telling Ziggler that, yeah, Sheamus at Backlash will face him, Dolph Ziggler... But not only, because it will be a Triple Treath Match involving the man Sheamus' secret is about...

-Dean Ambrose's music hits and he joins the party. Ambrose tells that Barrett told him that the secret he found about Sheamus regards him. Dean wants to know what this secret is about: Barrett laughs and tells Ambrose that he will never tell him, while Sheamus doesn't talk at all and looks sad. Ambrose tells Sheamus that he's completely crazy, for becoming Barrett's slave: but there's just one way to turn Sheamus back to normal, kicking his ass at Backlash! Sheamus finally takes the mic and tells Ambrose that this secret is too big, and he prefers being Barrett's slave. Crying, Sheamus leaves the Ring; Ziggler tells Barrett that so at Backlash he will finally gain revenge of Sheamus... But first, he wants to have revenge on him!

-And Ziggler attacks Barrett! The Miz leaves the Ring quickly to avoid trouble, while Ambrose does the same to allow Ziggler to take his vengeance. After a short brawl, Ziggler knocks out Barrett with a Superkick, before screaming him not to stay in his way anymore. By the way, at Backlash, we're gonna have a Triple Treath Match: Sheamus vs Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler! Will we find out Sheamus' secret?

-After the second break, Roman Reigns is in the Ring, and he says to be happy of the fact that Ryback lost against Luke Harper, tonight: not because he fears Ryback, but because he wants to face Brock Lesnar 1 vs 1, without other competitors. Roman tells the crowd that at Backlash he will finally conquer The Beast and become the new World Heavyweight Champion, and later informs the crowd that he will be at the Commentary Table during the Main Event of tonight, Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan.

-Backstage, Bad News Barrett asks Sheamus why he left Miz TV, leaving him alone against Dolph Ziggler and not helping him! Sheamus tells him that he didn't tell him to stay inide the Ring... And he goes face to face with Barrett! Barrett tells Sheamus to calm down, or in two seconds, everyone will know about Sheamus' secret, and in four seconds, Sheamus will be inside a jail! The Irish, so, is forced to apologize, and Barrett ironically congratules him. Barrett then tells Sheamus that the two of them will be at the commentary table during the Main Event, along with Roman Reigns...

-But first, another Match, with The Lucha Dragons taking on Tag Team Champs Tyson Kidd & Cesaro in a Non Title Match. Kalisto and Sin Cara are fired up, and they are able to defeat the Champions after a Senton Bomb by Sin Cara on Tyson Kidd! The two masked men celebrate their victory: will they ever have a Title Shot?

-It's now time for the Main Event. Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan faces Brock Lesnar in a Non Title Match, and Roman Reigns, Sheamus and Bad News Barrett are all at the commentary table. The match begins, and his plot is pretty clear: Daniel Bryan can't do almost anything. He's able to avoid some of Lesnar's attacks thanks to his speed, but his attacks has no effect on Lesnar. Barrett, seeing Bryan being destroyed by Lesnar, laughs, while Reigns stays in silence, studying the Match and Lesnar's moves... Meanwhile, Lesnar destroys Daniel Bryan with knees, punches, and suplexes... F5! Daniel Bryan rolls out of the Ring...

-Lesnar reaches him: Roman Reigns tries to help Daniel Bryan stand up, while Barrett tells Lesnar to continue hitting Bryan... But wait a minute, Lesnar hits Barrett with a knee! And a punch against Sheamus! ... SPEAR BY REIGNS! Lesnar is down, and Reigns continues to attack him, along with Sheamus, while Barrett starts brawling with Daniel Bryan. Meanwhile, the referee rules for the No Contest.

-The brawls go on: Barrett vs Bryan, Reigns and Sheamus vs Lesnar. The things get worse when even Ryback comes out: it looks that, despite losing his Title Shot against Luke Harper, Ryback doesn't want to quit is World Heavyweight hampions dreams. Ryback joins Reigns and Sheamus in the beatdown against Brock Lesnar, and meanwhile Barrett, after making quick job of a sick Daniel Bryan, joins the Lesnar's beatdown as well. Everyone is against Brock Lesnar!

-But despite being 1 vs 4, Brock Lesnar gets free of everyone, and Irish Whips Barrett to the Ring. F5 to Barrett! Sheamus tries with a Brogue Kick, but Lesnar avoids, F5! Roman Reigns tries to enter the Ring, but Ryback hits him and HE is the one to join the Ring. Face to face between Ryback and Brock Lesnar

-Before the two could brawl, Sting enters the arena, telling everyone to stop: Ryback has lost his chance to compete for the Title, while Brock Lesnar must always ruin everything and attack everyone without a reson. He has already warned him once, and with this, he has two warnings by the General Manager: at the third, there will be punishments. Anyway, if Ryback really wants to face Brock Lesnar, then he can do this next week, because he will face Brock Lesnar... In a Lumberjack Match! Ryback agrees, while Brock Lesnar leaves the arena with Paul Heyman. So, with Ryback screaming "Feed me more!" along with the crowd, this SmackDown episode ends.

-Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar - No Contest

WWE Velocity #206
-Goldust defeats Damien Mizdow
-Mysterious Promo by Bray Wyatt, who verbally attacks someone
-Dolph Ziggler defeats Stardust

/After their Non Title win against Tyson Kidd & Cesaro, The Lucha Dragons have been granted a Title Match against them at Backlash/

WWE Thursday Night SmackDown #818
Lumberjack: Ryback vs Brock Lesnar

2015 WWE Backlash Card
Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus
WWE Tag Team Championship: Tyson Kidd & Cesaro (c) vs The Lucha Dragons
World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns
WWE Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs Randy Orton vs John Morrison
Edited by KenjiCBZ

WWE Monday Night Raw #1143 - 20/04/15
Times Union Center - Albany, New York

-Last Raw episode, before Backlash: and the episode, is not the only thing to be last! In fact, tonight we'll have the last of John Cena's US Open Challenge before the PPV, that will determine who will face Rusev as US Champion at Backlash. Also, between WWE Champion Seth Rollins and his two challengers Randy Orton and John Morrison, who will go to Backlash as the favourite to win?

-John Morrison kicks off the night, entering the ring with a mic. Morrison claims that now it's already two weeks since he surprised everyone with his return, and that since, he hasn't said anything. Morrison claims that he will talk now, telling everyone that he will defeat Seth Rollins at Backlash to become the new WWE Champion! John claims that he will not disappoint Triple H, who signed him on Raw to test Seth Rollins' title reigns. The treath Randy Orton was already enough, but calling Morrison was a great move by Triple H. Morrison's words are interrupted by Seth Rollins, who enters the ring and attacks Morrison from behind; Morrison can't counter attack, and Rollins' fury is interrupted by Triple H, who runs to the ring and orders Seth to stop, because he wants that at Backlash everyone is 100% ok to compete. Seth stops attacking Morrison and he points at his body, telling Triple H that Morrison may have beaten him, but someone reduced like this just because of some punches, can not be that treath! Triple H tells Rollins that he is right, but now, it's time for Rollins to compete in a single match: his opponent is the one who was supposed to be his only WWE Backlash adversary, Randy Orton!

-I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD! Randy Orton comes out, ready to compete in a single Match against Seth Rollins. The Match is good, with Rollins being particularly nervous, and the contest is similiar to the one seen at WrestleMania. In the end, Orton wins again, pinning Seth with an RKO. Randy celebrates.

-After a break, we are backstage, with Seth Rollins going to the parking lot. An interviewer try to approach him, but the former Shield member doesn't even answer him, leaving the building after going inside of his car.

-It's time for another Match, where we have Bo Dallas taking on Erick Rowan, who finally shows up on Raw since competing in the André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Bo tries to calm Rowan down, but Rowan doesn't seem to want to "Bolieve". In the end, Rowan wins with no problems with his Full Nelson Slam.

-Time for another interview, to the US Champion, John Cena! Cena reminds everyone that tonight, there will be the last US Open Challenge before Backlash, and that Match will be tonight's Main Event.

-Stardust performs a promo Backstage, where he announces that at Backlash, Goldust will leave his galaxy, because he will face his ally, Finn Balor, and will lose to him! Before that, he has other things to think about: Stardust enters the Authority Office, where, along with Triple H and his enforcers, there's also Rusev. Since Triple H is busy talking with Rusev, Stardust is approached by Kane: the speeches between the four men can not be heard, but after some seconds of talking with Stardust, Kane tells him that he has to leave, because he has a Match.

-So, Kane performs his entrance, for his Match that sees him taking on the Tag Team Champion, Cesaro: good test for the Swiss, before the Tag Team Title Match at Backlash against The Lucha Dragons. Cesaro puts Kane on difficult, and the Director of Operations doesn't seem to be a treath for the Swiss, who wins in few minutes. Cesaro celebrates with Tyson Kidd.

-After the second break, it's time for the Main Event: John Cena joins the Ring, and welcomes everyone his the last US Open Challenge before Backlash. As we know, Rusev has a Title Rematch at the PPV, and so, tonight his opponent will be decided: him, John Cena, or someone else who comes out and defeats him for the Title tonight? Cena tells that he had invited Rusev at Ring Side to see the Match, but Rusev is not here... Well, that doen't matter. He can't wait anymore, because JOHN CENA'S US OPEN CHALLENGE STARTS... NOW, YOU WANT SOME? COME. GET SOME. Cena prepares to see who is opponent his...

-John Morrison! John Morrison answers John Cena's US Open Challenge! Morrison performs his entrance... But wait a minute, Rusev! Rusev attacks Morrison from behind! Morrison is down, and Rusev, with a mic, tells Cena that Morrison had anticipated him, but that doesn't matter... Becuase Rusev has talked with The Authority, and the Rematch of Backlash will be held right here, on Raw! Rusev joins the Ring, and tells Cena that Triple H has decided that the Match will be...

-John Morrison! John Morrison dives himself from the ropes against Rusev! Morrison and Rusev brawl, with Cena trying to interrupt the brawl... But Stardust appears on the Titantron! Stardust tells Rusev that he hasn't understood anything: he had talked with Kane before, and the one to face John Cena for the US Title, will be Finn Balor, and after he wins, Balor will give him the Championship!

-Stardust and Balor enter the arena and joins the arena, where John Morrison and Rusev are still brawling: John Cena, disappointed before his Open Challenge is ruined, decides to leave the Ring... But as he walks, he meets Kane. Kane, annoyed as well, reminds everyone of the rules of the US Open Challenge: the Challenge is accepted by the first man who comes out. He doesn't know what Rusev had said to Triple H, and he's sorry that Stardust had arrived too late, but John Cena's rightfully opponent is John Morrison, so Stardust, Rusev and Finn Balor can leave! As Balor and Morrison hit each other, Rusev and Stardust protest: John Cena runs to the ring, but before he can enter... Triple H's voice interrupts him! The General Manager of Raw ask Kane who he thinks he is, to give order to other WWE Wrestlers! Kane reminds Triple H that he is the director of operation, and at that point, Triple H screams in his face that he is the General Manager of Monday Night Raw!

-Kane is wordless... And he leaves the Arena, but he does that while smiling... Is he planning something? Meanwhile, Triple H tells that, it's right, he has given Rusev his Rematch of Backlash tonight; Stardust is here because he has talked with Kane, while Morrison must stay out of it! JoMo tells Triple H that he just wants to do more than Randy Orton and Seth Rollins, by winning two Titles, the US Title Tonight, and the WWE Title at Backlash. Cena enters the Ring, and tells everyone that the US Open Challenge has been invented by him, and that there's only one rule: you want some? Come get some! Triple H says that, so, we are gonna have a Tripe Treath Match, Rusev vs Balor vs Morison, and who wins will face John Cena for the United States Championship. Everyone agree, Triple H leaves the arena, John Cena goes to commentary table and Stardust leaves the Ring, leaving Finn Balor to compete for him.

-Finn Balor and John Morrison are sick, because of the brawl they just did: Rusev tries to take advantage from it, trying the Accolade on both, but the two get free. The Match lasts 20 minutes, with Rusev who, after being it with a Coupe de Grace, leaves the Ring and goes back to the locker room, thus leaving the Match... But since there are no Count Outs, the Match continues, with Finn Balor vs John Morrison. After a few minutes, the former NXT Champion wins! Stardust celebrates, and now Finn Balor will face John Cena for the United States Championship! John Cena appaludes The Demon, and enters the Ring.

-Finn Balor now is very sick: the Title is on the line, and Stardust supports his ally to give Cena his best. Despite being sick, Finn Balor is a tough opponent for John Cena... And he even hits him with a Coupe de Grace! Balor pins Cena! 1, 2... Rusev! Rusev kicks Balor's back! Finn Balor wins only by disqualification.
-Stardust, angry for what has happened, enters the Ring and screams something at Rusev... But the Russian puts Stardust over Balor's body, and he performs a Double Accolade! Now, Rusev focuses on Cena, who is now rising, and hits him with a Superkick and then he submits him with a Second Accolade! Rusev screams Cena that he may still be the Champion, but at Backlash, he will crush him! Triple H has informed him that it will be an I Quit Match, and Cena will quit, showing everyone that he, Rusev, is superior! With Rusev and Lana celebrating, Raw ends: see ya at Backlash!

-Number One Contender for the US Championship: Finn Balor [Representing Stardust] defeats John Morrison and Rusev
-United States Championship: Finn Balor [Representing Stardust] defeats John Cena (c) by DQ

WWE Heat #515
Alex Riley defeats R-Truth
Jimmy Uso defeats Darren Young
The Lucha Dragons defeat The Ascension

WWE Thursday Night SmackDown #818
Lumberjack: Ryback vs Brock Lesnar

2015 WWE Backlash Card
Finn Balor vs Goldust
Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus
WWE Tag Team Championship: Tyson Kidd & Cesaro (c) vs The Lucha Dragons
United States Championship: I Quit: John Cena (c) vs Rusev