What is a healthy/reasonable amount of kills to get per day?

I am going to start Bad Company 1 as soon as I finish 1943 which will be pretty soon. For people who have completed the game, what did you do to get the 10,002 kills trophy and awards? I wanna do a certain amount of kills each day but I'm not sure how to go about it. (amount, servers, best way to get them etc). So any tips would be helpful if anyone has them. Thanks everyone.

• Like 2

Divide 10,002 (or just 10,000 to make it easier) by the number of days you realistically want to spend on it.  I know a friend who did 100 kills a day for 100 days. 10,000÷100=100

Another option - divide it by what you think the number of kills you want a day. 200 kills a day, for example, is kinda what I would do. So, 10,000÷200= 50 days.

In either case your in  for a long haul

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mrhemptastic said:

Eject disc... throw out window... mission complete. 

Hope it doesn't come to it! But I will do what I must.

8 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

Divide 10,002 (or just 10,000 to make it easier) by the number of days you realistically want to spend on it.  I know a friend who did 100 kills a day for 100 days. 10,000÷100=100

Another option - divide it by what you think the number of kills you want a day. 200 kills a day, for example, is kinda what I would do. So, 10,000÷200= 50 days.

In either case your in  for a long haul

That's a pretty good idea. I think I may do 100 kills a day but not sure how long it will take to get them a day. I've never been a massive dude who gets a bunch of kills, but I will try get 100 kills a day. And yeah, but it's worth it at the end for that plat! xD

I want to give answers, but I come up with more questions:

Wouldn't you want to see how many kills you get per hour? You can set a goal all you want but what happens if it takes several hours a day just to reach that daily goal?

Are the servers empty or not? Is there more activity on the weekends?

Can you boost this with others to make it go faster?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, It Is Time To Oil Up said:

Wouldn't you want to see how many kills you get per hour? You can set a goal all you want but what happens if it takes several hours a day just to reach that daily goal?

That is true and is what I'm concerned about. Not sure how many games 100 kills would take, for me anyway.

Are the servers empty or not? Is there more activity on the weekends?

I think the servers are fine, especially since it is a Battlefield game. That name just feeds attention. Not sure about the second question though, but I assume so, yeah.

Can you boost this with others to make it go faster?

I know you can boost awards but I'm not 100% you can boost kills, efficiently anyway, but I think so, yeah.

Edited by Kyle_Katarn_X

4 minutes ago, Kyle_Katarn_X said:

That is true and is what I'm concerned about. Not sure how many games 100 kills would take, for me anyway.

I think the servers are fine, especially since it is a Battlefield game. That name just feeds attention. Not sure about the second question though, but I assume so, yeah.

I know you can boost awards but I'm not 100% you can boost kills, efficiently anyway, but I think so, yeah.

Try and play this on another account just to get a feel for it?

Sorry if I am not giving helpful answers xD

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up

17 minutes ago, Kyle_Katarn_X said:

Because it's in my backlog and I aim to get 100% in everything or 95 at least, but I also want to complete the battlefields since I quite enjoy the games.

Yeah, I figured that. I had to adjust myself regarding this. I almost lost the fun in gaming because I was too focused on trophies.

But you do you, as long as it makes you happy. Just be careful that it's not only OCD that keeps you playing for trophies like this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joker said:

Yeah, I figured that. I had to adjust myself regarding this. I almost lost the fun in gaming because I was too focused on trophies.

But you do you, as long as it makes you happy. Just be careful that it's not only OCD that keeps you playing for trophies like this.

Agreed. What I do the now is just do some trophies and then play Fortnite and balance it out that way.

I'm helping some friends boosting hard awards (saviours currently) and I can tell you is a really pain in the a$$. Servers are limited to 1 open lobby per game mode (gold rush and conquest). If you get into a new lobby the game kicks you after a few minutes. You will fight against hardcore BF players that hates boosters and will make boost sessions harder and frustrating. You also need full (4 ppl) squad to avoid randoms respawning on you. If you want to boost this game you'll need 8 ppl (2 full squads) to make it a little easier.

Also forget about boosting kills, you better do that on your own. Back when I boosted this game two years ago I got around 250-350 kills per day because servers where unstable and I was afraid of a servers closure.

Anyway... good luck with this game :)

honestly, don't even bother with it.  couple things

1. unless you have a team of 4 on the opposite team, you can't simply farm kills by having them respawn on the squad mate you keep alive.  seems to always want you to spawn on the squad mate closest to the action, so if you have randoms in the squad, chances are the game will spawn you on them.  also, if a random squad mate is in your team and dies and sees the kill foder is way out of the area, they will come kill you.

2. if rumors of june shutdown are true, you need over 100 kills per day at this point just to get the 10k, let alone the awards which are honestly nearly impossible to do atm.  the archaic nature of this game being an early onlien ps3 game sort of put in a fullproof boost prevention system.

3.  if you inflate a lobby to full to start a new one, it fills up within minutes and if it doesn't it will likely crash.

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro

1 minute ago, Darknight_1181 said:

I'm helping some friends boosting hard awards (saviours currently) and I can tell you is a really pain in the a$$. Servers are limited to 1 open lobby per game mode (gold rush and conquest). If you get into a new lobby the game kicks you after a few minutes. You will fight against hardcore BF players that hates boosters and will make boost sessions harder and frustrating. You also need full (4 ppl) squad to avoid randoms respawning on you. If you want to boost this game you'll need 8 ppl (2 full squads) to make it a little easier.

Also forget about boosting kills, you better do that on your own. Back when I boosted this game two years ago I got around 250-350 kills per day because servers where unstable and I was afraid of a servers closure.

Anyway... good luck with this game :)

Thanks for the information and advice man. Really helpful, this does seem quite stressful to be honest, but as long as I can find people to do it with, I'm up for trying, but if not, I may leave this game to rest until i can. 

2 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

honestly, don't even bother with it.  couple things

1. unless you have a team of 4 on the opposite team, you can't simply farm kills by having them respawn on the squad mate you keep alive.  seems to always want you to spawn on the squad mate closest to the action, so if you have randoms in the squad, chances are the game will spawn you on them.  also, if a random squad mate is in your team and dies and sees the kill foder is way out of the area, they will come kill you.

2. if rumors of june shutdown are true, you need over 100 kills per day at this point just to get the 10k, let alone the awards which are honestly nearly impossible to do atm.  the archaic nature of this game being an early onlien ps3 game sort of put in a fullproof boost prevention system.

I understand man, I could just do the rest of the battlefields and if I have time before June I can give it a shot. As I said, if their is a big group of people willing to try I'm up for doing it, and I'm not sure if their are any groups atm, but if their are someone can let me know? But anyways, thanks for the helpful advice man, I might just go for bad company 2 or battlefield 3 first then instead.

6 minutes ago, Kyle_Katarn_X said:

I understand man, I could just do the rest of the battlefields and if I have time before June I can give it a shot. As I said, if their is a big group of people willing to try I'm up for doing it, and I'm not sure if their are any groups atm, but if their are someone can let me know? But anyways, thanks for the helpful advice man, I might just go for bad company 2 or battlefield 3 first then instead.

well there is no official confirmation from EA yet, so who knows.  plus the game just came out backwards ocmpatable for xbo so i'd imagine they wouldn't wanna put time into it just to shut it down.

i will tell you this, the group i was gonna do it with put it on hold to see if it becomes less active over the months.  i'll note you down and if we get something going if it dies down and becomes possible, i'll give you a shout.  i desperately want this plat and i keep trying to go back to it and within 5 minutes the pros have me raging, so  i highly recommend doing bc2 and bf3.  wort past of bc1 is that those awards and kills would be a piece of cake to do if only the serers worked like bc2.

only downside to bc2 and bf3 is you will be spoiled with empty ser ers or renting a server (bf3) and can ban and switch teams whenever you like mid match.  makes bc1 all the worse when going back to it lmao.

3 hours ago, Mrhemptastic said:

Eject disc... throw out window... mission complete. 

i mean, you gotta give it abit some credits. boosting I am Bad Company! with your buddies was the best feeling cause we all had our annoying and funny moments and shit. the game is really fun but its really a Hardcore FPS. 

10002 kills will take you at very least 150 hours if you're a god player. 200 hours is what you should be looking at for the 10002 kills alone. awards can take to 30 hours boosting or 40.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SniperEliteDido said:

i mean, you gotta give it abit some credits. boosting I am Bad Company! with your buddies was the best feeling cause we all had our annoying and funny moments and shit. the game is really fun but its really a Hardcore FPS. 

10002 kills will take you at very least 150 hours if you're a god player. 200 hours is what you should be looking at for the 10002 kills alone. awards can take to 30 hours boosting or 40.

Thanks for the advice man! I will probably hold it off until I find a good boosting group to work with for the awards, and I will start the kills then. Seems like alot of hours, but I think it's doable, and I will try my best when it comes to it, again, thanks man.

18 hours ago, Kyle_Katarn_X said:

Thanks for the advice man! I will probably hold it off until I find a good boosting group to work with for the awards, and I will start the kills then. Seems like alot of hours, but I think it's doable, and I will try my best when it comes to it, again, thanks man.

if you really don't like the game, go for 100 kills/day

i honestly was rushing the game sometimes and i used to get 500 kills/day which took me 8-9 solid hours.

150-200 kills is the best strategy since you'll make a guaranteed 1000 kills per week. so 4 weeks and thats 4000 kills a month which is 4/10 of the progress.

150 kills a day should be a good 1.5 - 2.5 hours.

again, its all based on your skill in the game. 

Edited by SniperEliteDido

1 hour ago, SniperEliteDido said:

if you really don't like the game, go for 100 kills/day

i honestly was rushing the game sometimes and i used to get 500 kills/day which took me 8-9 solid hours.

150-200 kills is the best strategy since you'll make a guaranteed 1000 kills per week. so 4 weeks and thats 4000 kills a month which is 4/10 of the progress.

150 kills a day should be a good 1.5 - 2.5 hours.

again, its all based on your skill in the game. 

Nah, I quite enjoy the battlefields so it would be no bother. My play style is what would worry me though, as I don't think I could grind up alot of kills unless I play aggressive, because I quite like sniping. I might change my play style to more assault rifles and rushing and that could work out. Thanks for the advice man, you changed my thoughts. I think I may start it soon! 

Iw got 600 kills a day last week now it's going slower since im getting kinda bored of it. Even It was my best online game before. Started at 2800 kill now at 6200 in just 2 weeks :) Will finish in 2-3 weeks maybe. The servers dont get fully full until mid day. So im waiting for full servers for more kills ;)  My best round so far is            40 k - 10 deaths and that round was around 24 min. And i would say im very good at the game. Since the servers now is only Old Veterans back in the days. So getting more then 40 kills Then good job for you :) 

Edited by Tomy_IV

On 5.3.2018 at 6:01 PM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

well there is no official confirmation from EA yet, so who knows.  plus the game just came out backwards ocmpatable for xbo so i'd imagine they wouldn't wanna put time into it just to shut it down.

i will tell you this, the group i was gonna do it with put it on hold to see if it becomes less active over the months.  i'll note you down and if we get something going if it dies down and becomes possible, i'll give you a shout.  i desperately want this plat and i keep trying to go back to it and within 5 minutes the pros have me raging, so  i highly recommend doing bc2 and bf3.  wort past of bc1 is that those awards and kills would be a piece of cake to do if only the serers worked like bc2.

only downside to bc2 and bf3 is you will be spoiled with empty ser ers or renting a server (bf3) and can ban and switch teams whenever you like mid match.  makes bc1 all the worse when going back to it lmao.

i swear That i saw the closure on EA website. But i cant find the post agein.. I guess it's fine agein. But im gona finish it this month. Never know about EA They close so many game without warnings. Game like EA Sports UFC 2. Not even old. Missed the set now As i had all UFC plats before. Bad EA....

On 3/8/2018 at 3:29 AM, Tomy_IV said:

i swear That i saw the closure on EA website. But i cant find the post agein.. I guess it's fine agein. But im gona finish it this month. Never know about EA They close so many game without warnings. Game like EA Sports UFC 2. Not even old. Missed the set now As i had all UFC plats before. Bad EA....

EA actually announces every server closure. 99% of the time at least.

and no EA said that they care about the BF series and they try to keep it alive as possible.

When I went for it, I used to get 300 kills a day, taking into account I only played friday, saturday and sunday and I eased my mind from playing anything during the week. (Except on holidays when I played for a full week)

Now when I think of it, it was a long run but fun because I switched weapons to make it less dull. Rotate between the shotguns and other weapons.

I really had a lot of fun playing this game.

To me, this is the best Battlefield, it just feels different, also Bad Company 2 is very good.

The rest of the BF games are mostly running for a minute on a very open and empty map and weapons are too custimizable (Some BF4 maps were cool, though).

However, when I had about 6000 kills I got so bored that I quit playing for a month, so don't abuse playing or it will become boring and repetitive.

Also, bear in mind that getting less than a kill per minute is kinda wasting time, if all the great players are on your match; change to Gold Rush if you were playing Conquest and vice versa.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, charlijaen said:

When I went for it, I used to get 300 kills a day, taking into account I only played friday, saturday and sunday and I eased my mind from playing anything during the week. (Except on holidays when I played for a full week)

Now when I think of it, it was a long run but fun because I switched weapons to make it less dull. Rotate between the shotguns and other weapons.

I really had a lot of fun playing this game.

To me, this is the best Battlefield, it just feels different, also Bad Company 2 is very good.

The rest of the BF games are mostly running for a minute on a very open and empty map and weapons are too custimizable (Some BF4 maps were cool, though).

However, when I had about 6000 kills I got so bored that I quit playing for a month, so don't abuse playing or it will become boring and repetitive.

Also, bear in mind that getting less than a kill per minute is kinda wasting time, if all the great players are on your match; change to Gold Rush if you were playing Conquest and vice versa.

this guy... respect....

this what i actually felt.

when i reached 5000 kills i got really bored, getting 300 kills was MUST THING every vacation day. i could sometimes go for 500 if im having a good time.

i would disagree though this being the best BF (which is my opinion) because there are alot of things you can abuse in this game like the art. glitch and mortar glitch and the quickscoping with snipers and C4s being able to destroy any vehicle with one charge. 

the teamkills and the shotguns being really too OP.

but meh thats just me. i prefer BF3 as the best BF ever for it being very realistic.