What is a healthy/reasonable amount of kills to get per day?

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:30 AM, charlijaen said:

Now when I think of it, it was a long run but fun because I switched weapons to make it less dull. Rotate between the shotguns and other weapons.

I'd definitely advise you to do this as well. It'll really help to reduce the monotony of this game. But use whatever you're comfortable with. Personally, I was most effective with the assault and support classes, but I was generally pretty useless with the recon class.

Also, don't push yourself too hard (Unless the servers are shutting down, in which case you might not have much of a choice.). Set a reasonable goal, or you'll risk burning yourself out. 100-200 should be quite doable. If you're rather skilled with this game, shoot for more. If not, aim for less.

Some awards will have to be boosted nowadays, so you should gather up at least 8 people (Form 2 full squads of four people, one squad per team. Rework for Strike!) when going for most of the harder ones. However, expect to have issues with some people being unable to squad up with others.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love playing the battlefield franchise and currently I'm trying to get 100% legit in BF4. As I'm near the end I've checked my trophy list for my next 100%/platinum-"project" and found BC1 but I won't even try to get platinum. I really congratulate every player who managed to get platinum in BC1.

I did some math and everyone who is unsure if he could get platinum should do it. If I sum my kills from all battlefields I've played on console (BC2, BF3 and BF4), I have a little bit more than 10.000 kills - with a total playtime of over 340 hours (I couldn't find a stats site with stats for BF1943). You should also consider that you're playing on the PS3 (seen from today with outdated graphics) and it is a really old game thinking of server and player activity. And even if you manage to get the 10k kills, you still need to get the remaining awards too.

For me personally, regarding my skill and play style, it would be ridiculous to even think about getting the platinum. Don't get me wrong, everyone who tries and perhaps even gets the platinum has my respect! 

Edited by woggly4
  • Like 1