What is the best concert you have been to?

SlaveBeastTaka

1 minute ago, spazza136 said:

Yeah Rod Laver, was pretty close to the front and ended up having to walk out before they started the encore because my ears were absolutely shot.

Great stuff though, bit too much time spent going on about Trump instead of playing music but I guess that's what you get from a very politically  vocal punk band.

They said Victoria was the greatest state too so that seals it.

Was it packed? I saw Maroon 5 at Rod Laver and it was so packed in, was getting claustrophobic lol. Getting too old for loud music hey.

Yeah you've gotta expect the Trump stuff, they hate him. Did like it when they did American Idiot and Billie just screams out "fuck you Donald Trump."

Can't expect much from Yanks :P Though it's better than them saying that about QLD.

1 hour ago, spazza136 said:

Yeah Rod Laver, was pretty close to the front and ended up having to walk out before they started the encore because my ears were absolutely shot.

Great stuff though, bit too much time spent going on about Trump instead of playing music but I guess that's what you get from a very politically  vocal punk band.

They said Victoria was the greatest state too so that seals it.

Forgive my American ignorance Aussies, but is this the same same arena where they put on the Australian Open? If so, what's the stage and seating set up like there? Must be a cool atmosphere.

I can't pick a favorite because I've seen my favorite band at least twice during every U.S. tour since 2000. The band: Nine Inch Nails, NIN for my money puts on the best live show out of anyone. Maybe when I went to L.A. for a week just to see them at what was supposed to be their last show ever and they played 30 songs. That was nuts. Seriously people if you ever get a chance to see Trent Reznor and whatever gang of cohorts he has on stage with him you should definitely go. Gonna do some European dates soon.

All Nine Inch Nails concerts are my favorite in their own way.

My most memorable concert is my first one though. I saw Green Day on Labor Day in '97 at Tower Records on West 4th Street. That was insane: on the line for hours, they were supposed to give out numbers to keep people from cutting, everyone bum rushed the entrance once they opened it, letting in way more than was supposed to come in, Billy Joe climbed up some shit, spray painted X's over shitty pop albums he didn't like, was breaking shit, people were smashing displays, stealing cd's like crazy (maybe including me ??), lot's of moshing which kinda got me scared, but excited, great feeling for the first time, lot's to remember.

I've read everyone else's comments, these are fun to read, thanks OP.

I've already attended big concerts but this was without a doubt my favorite. I didn't regret even a second of the week of vacations that i had in germany with my cousins, it was one of best weeks of my life, a pride to see these guys on live! in my opinion one of best metal bands in the world!

Edited by Chromesix

Saw Unearth at the Worcester Palladium, it was absolutely nuts. For one breakdown they had the place turn the flood lights on so they could watch the carnage in the pit. Lol they seemed surprised. I believe Norma Jean opened and also Atreyu was there but they were dogshit. 

• Like 1

Bands ive seen:

Metallica

megadeth

guns n roses (twice)

Lenny kravitz

amon amarth

deftones

butcher babies

metal church

ghost

suicidal tendencies

cannibal corpse

body count

alter bridge

soundgarden

slipknot (4 times)

korn (3 times)

marilyn manson (twice)

slayer (3times)

gojira

testament

avenged sevenfold (twice)

volbeat

sevendust

godsmack

rob zombie (3 times)

five finger death punch

nine inch nails (twice)

smashing pumpkins

stone sour

disturbed

nickleback

bullet for my valentine

lamb of god (3 times)

killswitch engage (3 times)

motionless in white

devil wears prada

anthrax

mastodon

breaking benjamin

asking alexandria

Hatebreed

im sure theres a few other bands i forgot to mention, i go to just about every metal show that comes within 3 states of Connecitcut since 2012

been to a few Mayhem Festivals (which sadly they dont run anymore)

hands down Metallica’s WorldWired Tour 2017 was the best show i ever attended, drove to jersey just to see them, had floor tickets dead center of the stage, stood maybe 10feet from James Hetfield, they sounded amazing and played everything you could want to hear from them

Nine Inch Nails Tension Tour 2013 was also amazing, it was like a religious experience, i had tears of joy needless to say, saw them again in 2014 where soundgarden opened for them, rip Chris Cornell!!

Guns n Roses Not in this Lifetime Tour 2016 was also an amazing experience

lamb of god with killswitch engage was badass, im lucky i made it out alive that night to tell the tale, the entire place was one big mosh pit and crowd surfers

Edited by Property_Damage

Hands down Slipknot. When they play ''Spit it out'' at the end, everyone get down on the floor and they don't restart the song until ''EVERYONE'' is on the floor. And when they start it back and say ''JUMPDAFUCKUP'' and everyone jump. It was just insane. Kind of their signature now,