I just got "The Ultimate Sacrifice" and "A Dark Promise" at the same time, in 1 playthrough.

15 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Dragon Age Origins is a mess. Probably has more noticeable glitches than quests. Personally, I had all trophies not unlock while I was playing online due to some mess with EA account linking.

You speak the truth there. Good game with a legendary mess of trophy glitches. Same thing happened to a friend back in 2010,,, then he got hit with the famed Blight-Queller glitch and never got Plat. Shame.

On a related note, I'm playing this on a new PSN ID and I noticed that some of the specializations are already unlocked (except for Reaver and Blood Mage) when they normally have to be unlocked through story actions, meaning that Veteran and Elite will be unlocked easier. Hopefully that won't be a problem here. I was also wondering if this was the case for any other new players. I bought the Awakening DLC, so this may have something to do with it. Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Icebrand1270 said:

You speak the truth there. Good game with a legendary mess of trophy glitches. Same thing happened to a friend back in 2010,,, then he got hit with the famed Blight-Queller glitch and never got Plat. Shame.

On a related note, I'm playing this on a new PSN ID and I noticed that some of the specializations are already unlocked (except for Reaver and Blood Mage) when they normally have to be unlocked through story actions, meaning that Veteran and Elite will be unlocked easier. Hopefully that won't be a problem here. I was also wondering if this was the case for any other new players. I bought the Awakening DLC, so this may have something to do with it. Thoughts?

As long as you use your own unedited save files that you haven't earned unsynced trophies with, you should be fine. What I mean is, if you use a save from another account, or a backed up save you've earned trophies with that you haven't synced etc (ending up with trophies clearly out of order or too fast etc), then that's not okay. Otherwise I wouldn't really worry.

Game is a complete mess IMO. :P I think my second and third level 20 was done very early in the playthrough, because you could dupe items, and then use that to completely a quest you could do indefinitely. Else you could dupe items, sell them, and use money to level up in the party camp. xD

Then there was the party camp chest. An item meant for main game, but because it was so glitchy they made it a rather expensive paid DLC, that was still just as glitchy. Fuck EA. I actually got a collector's edition, and that came with the stone prisoner DLC. If you look at the trophy list for the game, you'll see the stone prisoner is DLC #2. #1 was the DLC with the party camp, which is not included in the game. Inventory space in the game was filled up way too fast IMO. Couldn't carry many interesting weapons or equipment etc.

Or the broken Rogue class, that was supposed to get his attack boosted by dex, but didn't before 1.04 patch.

One of the DLCs that came with my EU Ultimate Edition was for the NA version, so it didn't work. Had to get a DLC code from EA...

As for your question:

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Reaver_(Origins)#Unlocking

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Mage_(Origins)#Dragon_Age:_Origins_-_Awakening

29 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Also, I wouldn’t take @Super Sand Virginia‘s age seriously, I’ve seen him change his age three times now. 

Super Sand Virginia was born Age 732

Can't put that in these forums, so I went with July 3rd, 1902, but 1902 shows up as 02 lol 

The best humor is the one that I create that makes me laugh, if anybody wants to laugh at my lame jokes or profile personas, be my guest lol. ^____^

Also @Sergen is a very astute person, you guys need to listen to him more when he isn't busy helping people with trophies, good guy. :)  <3

Anyway back on topic, good to know right now Dragon Age: Origins has glitchy trophies. I won't be caught unawares when I play the game :) I assume this game is white listed (if that's the correct term for this situation)?

OP isn't getting flagged either, good for him.

Edited by Super Sand Virginia
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Ugh...

Tl:dr

The lbs here are useless, if that's what you're trying to get at. Nobody worth a damn takes them seriously. Unless ALL cheating is banned, why bother? That means teams and bought trophies. 

If all leaderboards are meaningless, why are you the white-knight to people who get removed from it? I do think at times people have been looking for any excuse to flag people, like when people tried to keep a guy flagged for Injustice for only needing 100 online wins but I defended his case and it got unflagged.

The disputes are like the boy who cried wolf, so many people cry glitch that you can’t take it seriously unless there’s evidence to go along with it, the PS4 provides people evidence automatically by taking a screenshot of the trophy unlocking. You’re not really achieving anything with your negative posts in all the disputes, you held a toxic opinion in a thread that was designed to reduce the flagging of innocent people, yet you’re so upset about the disputes being toxic. 

• Like 1