Is This Glitched or Just Completely Broken?

StephenSan184

I have completed the Anime Levels and the Dragon Levels, but did not get the trophies for doing so. I have heard that the "half way" trophy doesn't pop until around level 80? Is this just poorly developed by some two-bit indie company who has no clue what they are doing, or is it me? Thank you!

• 4 months later...
On 3/6/2018 at 1:36 AM, StephenSan184 said:

I have completed the Anime Levels and the Dragon Levels, but did not get the trophies for doing so. I have heard that the "half way" trophy doesn't pop until around level 80? Is this just poorly developed by some two-bit indie company who has no clue what they are doing, or is it me? Thank you!

There are roughly 150-160 levels, so the half way trophy makes sense.  You have to complete ALL the levels from BRIKS 2, which opens the levels for BRIKS (~50 more levels).  The final anime/dragon levels are located in the BRIKS levels.

I just platinum'd it earlier this week and none of the trophies seemed off to me.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:18 AM, supertrunksman said:

There are roughly 150-160 levels, so the half way trophy makes sense.  You have to complete ALL the levels from BRIKS 2, which opens the levels for BRIKS (~50 more levels).  The final anime/dragon levels are located in the BRIKS levels.

I just platinum'd it earlier this week and none of the trophies seemed off to me.

Don't know which version of the game you are playing but this one only has 113 levels counting the final boss fight and 4 of my silver trophies and 2 golds have not unlocked either. The final boss fight has locked up on me numerous times also. About ready to s--t can this game!

16 hours ago, tinman_1954 said:

Don't know which version of the game you are playing but this one only has 113 levels counting the final boss fight and 4 of my silver trophies and 2 golds have not unlocked either. The final boss fight has locked up on me numerous times also. About ready to s--t can this game!

Tonight when I get home I'll boot it up and show you what I'm talking about.

Basically, once you complete the set of 113 levels, new levels will appear.

I'll redownload the game tonight and show you a screenshot showing all the levels.

On 12/27/2018 at 4:33 PM, tinman_1954 said:

Nevermind on the screenshots, looks like you figured it out.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:29 PM, supertrunksman said:

Nevermind on the screenshots, looks like you figured it out.

Yes I finally seen what was going on with all the extra levels once I finished the main game and they all unlocked. Thanks anyway.