Power overwhelming trophy

WreckItRob1990

There's a separate animation on the health bar for when you lose a life diamond thing, and a tool tip pops up saying you should use a health potion to restore it. Don't let that happen more than 8 times over the course of the game and you're good.

The annoying part of this is you're stuck in a celebration animation whenever you use a potion, so you have to time it so an enemy doesn't hit you out of the animation and interrupt the heal (or boost if you're using a different one).

On 06/03/2018 at 7:00 PM, Halon_50 said:

There's a separate animation on the health bar for when you lose a life diamond thing, and a tool tip pops up saying you should use a health potion to restore it. Don't let that happen more than 8 times over the course of the game and you're good.

The annoying part of this is you're stuck in a celebration animation whenever you use a potion, so you have to time it so an enemy doesn't hit you out of the animation and interrupt the heal (or boost if you're using a different one).

Cheers I did think that was it. Well done it now but got one trophy left I think it glitched on me :/ 'a link between worlds' I have spoken to every ghost also got all those extra collectables and no trophy 

:( was it meant to pop when I got the last ghost?

EDIT : Never mind didn't realise their was some in the last area as the game said I already had 100%

Edited by gamerrob25

• 5 years later...

Just confirming that if you lose souls during any of the arena battles and boss fights, you can quit and load your last save and it will not count the lost souls. I would recommend doing this as you play from start to finish to avoid having to play this game a second time.

Edited by SimplyDope