Having trouble not falling asleep.

Tusked-Lattice

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Can anyone tell me how long this game actually takes? That’s without skipping the dialogue ofcourse. I’ve spend around 5 hours on chapter 1. And the game has 11 chapters? I really don’t want to read texts for 50+ hours. 

45 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Can anyone tell me how long this game actually takes? That’s without skipping the dialogue ofcourse. I’ve spend around 5 hours on chapter 1. And the game has 11 chapters? I really don’t want to read texts for 50+ hours. 

I checked hltb.com which tends to be relatively accurate. As a reference Steins gate 0 is listed as 31 hours for completionists which sounded a lot like my time spent.  

Chaos child is listed as 51.5 hours! Wow! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

I checked hltb.com which tends to be relatively accurate. As a reference Steins gate 0 is listed as 31 hours for completionists which sounded a lot like my time spent.  

Chaos child is listed as 51.5 hours! Wow! 

Thanks. I guess I’ll just take my time with it than.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, awf9495 said:

I was hooked from the start. Maybe it just isn't the game for you. You plan on sticking with it?

Yes.

Although I’m definitely not hooked from the start. This is my first true Visual Novel, (I played Zero Escape & Danganronpa but it has actual gameplay) and thought I’d give it a go. I expected a story of around 10 hours I guess. Not 50 ?.

But I’ve read many good things about the story so I’m doing at least my first playthrough without skipping anything. But with 7 endings and multiple branches in the story I don’t know about the other playthroughs. I’ll probably skip all dialogues until something new comes up.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

• 11 months later...