Metal Gear 5 announced

I'm reposting this since I originally posted it on the wrong thread/section. I apologise to Sly and all other memebers of staff on PSNP.

"Just announced at the Game Developers Conference by Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima himself... the next Metal Gear Solid. V.
The game was officially revealed with an amazing trailer running in realtime on the studio's new FOX engine. The game was running on a PC build, Kojima said, not saying which consoles this will be on.
The trailer opens with what appears to be Snake falling into a coma. Doctors struggle to revive him. But then it switched to show what looked like an old Snake shooting people from a helicopter.
The footage we saw combined material from the Phantom Pain stealth Metal Gear trailer and the Metal Gear Ground Zeroes trailer.
What's it all add up to?
"FOX vs. XOF"
Metal Gear Solid V.
Snake's been in a coma for nine years. Kojima said that Snake's movement is constrained because of that coma. The opening parts of the game will therefore be linear. It will then switch to an open-world type of game."

Source: http://kotaku.com/metal-gear-solid-v-is-official-fox-vs-xof-update-t-461177345

Edited by Crimson-Cobalt