Are trophies boosteable through *challenge* (Update:they unlock)

AGirlYouCantBeat

i am eager to start a boosting session for the 50 wins with each Leader (Ah puch,nu wa,bellona,etc) I dont know if Challenge mode disables the wins towards the trophies,the trophies specify that training mode wins wont count towards them but i dont see anything about Challenge mode preventing the trophies to unlock.

in theory i could invite someone and keep grinding that way but im not sure,can someone confirm this? if not we can try it out,i can use a dummy account and see if the 10 wins trophy unlocks after we grind it through challenge mode. 

Update: As of the day im typing this (march 7th,2018) ,the trophies can be unlocked via *challenge* mode which is basically private matches.

Edited by Aikn-Yor
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, WaddysWDS said:

Many people know that, but you have been the only "unintelligent" that has made it public, congratulations champion.

Someone has to make it public,everyone probably wonders the same thing but i couldnt find anything about this topic on the internet so if it doesnt exist you gotta create it in order for others to find a quick answer.  Judging by your comment i can see youre far from understanding the concept though.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Aikn-Yor said:

Someone has to make it public,everyone probably wonders the same thing but i couldnt find anything about this topic on the internet so if it doesnt exist you gotta create it in order for others to find a quick answer.  Judging by your comment i can see youre far from understanding the concept though.

Well if they fix it with a patch... (and it's really possible like they did with Paladins f.e.) and you need to play aaaaaaaaaaaaaall these victories...  i'll remember you about this. Greetings

Edited by Arislamicus

2 minutes ago, Arislamicus said:

Well if they fix it with a patch... (and is really posible like they did with Paladins f.e.) and you need play aaaaaaaaaaaaaall these victories...  i'll remember you about this. Greetings

Its better to put it out there than keep it for ourselves,we are a community. We are supossed to help each other,i will always tell people about a quick way to unlock something as soon as i can because i know something like this is likely to be patched in the future anyway. 

Dont keep it to yourself,dont be that selfish guy who joins a trophy session and leaves once he unlocks his crap. That is the worst type of person in this community. 

• Like 2

Dude i have the experience with GAUNTLET. I found a spot to grind kills, i did a video at YT and... BANG They fixed it, so... I see they were unlockeable by myself just looking leaderboard (two guys from each country? suspicious) and ... of course, when you read "(excludes Training Mode)" think... "maybe if we try "challenge" and it works... Trust me. i understand your point of view, because i was thinking about do the same that you... but like i told you, are we really helping??  (Sorry... my english is so horrible xD)

Edited by Arislamicus
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Aikn-Yor said:

Its better to put it out there than keep it for ourselves,we are a community. We are supossed to help each other,i will always tell people about a quick way to unlock something as soon as i can because i know something like this is likely to be patched in the future anyway. 

Dont keep it to yourself,dont be that selfish guy who joins a trophy session and leaves once he unlocks his crap. That is the worst type of person in this community. 

I appreciate the information. Not sure when I'll get to the game, but I'll definitely keep this in mind. Thanks for putting this out there.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Arislamicus said:

Dude i have the experience with GAUNTLET. I found a spot to grind kills, i did a video at YT and... BANG They fixed it, so... I see they were unlockeable by myself just looking leaderboard (two guys from each country? suspicious) and ... of course, when you read "(excludes Training Mode)" think... "maybe if we try "challenge" and it works... Trust me. i understand your point of view, because i was thinking about do the same that you... but like i told you, are we really helping??  (Sorry... my english is so horrible xD)

my bad bro i wasnt talking specifically about you,just in general and That is true,good intentions often come with a double edge sword but sometimes its inevitable for something to happen. Whether its out there or not they will realize something is going on just by looking at their stats,so i figured i may aswel put it out there before they get at it. i hope they dont patch it anytime soon but just in case get grinding t-t 

Edited by Aikn-Yor

On 11. 3. 2018 at 1:09 AM, Aikn-Yor said:

some of us have a life 1f644.png

:D dumbest argument ever (in this context)... Instead of having fun, you spend hours "cheating" to get virtual trophy? Is that what "have a life" mean? There is something wrong with that statment, bro... compare our profiles ;) . Sure, everyone can spend his time however he likes and wants, I just pointed out that boosting for trophies in perfectly healthy and active game sounds stupid. But if that is the point of gaming for you (geting trophies asap by boosting and then move to another one), then go ahead... sorry for my bad English and have a nice day :) .

6 hours ago, Yokolobuna said:

:D dumbest argument ever (in this context)... Instead of having fun, you spend hours "cheating" to get virtual trophy? Is that what "have a life" mean? There is something wrong with that statment, bro... compare our profiles ;) . Sure, everyone can spend his time however he likes and wants, I just pointed out that boosting for trophies in perfectly healthy and active game sounds stupid. But if that is the point of gaming for you (geting trophies asap by boosting and then move to another one), then go ahead... sorry for my bad English and have a nice day :) .

Hahaha,why do you say it like that? Theres nothing special in your profile or mine,no ones profile means anything to anybody but ourselves and that is the absolute reality. You do what u wanna do and i do what i wanna do,we are individuals,our needs and desires arent alike so whats the point of looking at what you have,theres nothing there(to me). Boosting helps people who have very little time in their lives,i 100% games because its part of my perfectionist nature,i have so many things ive got to take care outside gaming so if i can even the odds to get something completely luck based,i will. And dont worry,english is not my native language either i had to learn it on my own so im sure it has flaws too.?

That's true buddy. This was just my opinion. We both live our lives and play our games as we like, and it's fine. By that "compare our profiles" I meant that you probably spend more time playing than I do (and it's absolutely fine, I have a life outside of videogames to :D ). GL HF.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys - quick question. Do I have to purchase the "Core Pack" ($19.99) to start unlocking trophies? Or can I get all the trophies with just the free version? I only ask because I played a couple matches and when I sync my profile w/ the trophies, nothing populates (I don't even get the 0% trophies earned or even the list of available trophies). Any help would be appreciated! 

1 hour ago, jmargraves said:

hey guys - quick question. Do I have to purchase the "Core Pack" ($19.99) to start unlocking trophies? Or can I get all the trophies with just the free version? I only ask because I played a couple matches and when I sync my profile w/ the trophies, nothing populates (I don't even get the 0% trophies earned or even the list of available trophies). Any help would be appreciated! 

Everything can be obtained without purchasing stuff with $$. 

Once you fulfill a requirement for a trophy and sync, the game will be added to trophy list.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jmargraves said:

That happened to me too,i think its a glitch or something. I was able to see my list after i got my first trophy and about the core pack,you dont need to buy it but you may want to because its HUGE value compared to other card games . Youre guaranteed to get 4 pantheons and the neutral pantheon. I think thats totally worth it,i actually bought it too. Sadly none of that is helpful once you get to the *grand champion* trophy where luck is all that matters .

• Like 1

ive gone 9 and 0 alot of times,same with 11 and 0. i actually had a pass in which i lost the first but won 12 consecutively,lol. i should have the trophy because i was actually on my 12th match and i totally had it set up to win,the guy had 10 hp and next turn i wouldve been able to beat him but the game put me back to the menu and when i checked i had a loss! what the fuck? .______. 

If you guys wanna boost let me know,rightnow the system is set so you matchmake against anyone regardless of how many wins or losses they have,so its boosteable rightnow.. it really is very annoying as it requires you to get constantly lucky for 12 consecutively matches,not to mention u gotta get lucky each turn with each card you draw too and pray to god the game doesnt disconnect you and give you a L

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...