How are people doing this in 5 minutes?

Leo_the_Lion25

Just now, The Titan said:

Hax

It's in the game. Not a hack. Some games have a debug mode that can give you trophies or disables trophies. Looks like this had a debug mode. I wonder how long it too to be found. I'm not going to research that info though. I wish I got the game on a sale. I have the PS3 versions and wonder if these work for the PS3. 

Just now, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

It's in the game. Not a hack. Some games have a debug mode that can give you trophies or disables trophies. Looks like this had a debug mode. I wonder how long it too to be found. I'm not going to research that info though. I wish I got the game on a sale. I have the PS3 versions and wonder if these work for the PS3. 

lol it was a joke

4 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

this works for all versions of the game 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mosik_YP said:

this works for all versions of the game 

It won't autopop all the trophies on PS3 or Vita tho, did it on PS3 yesterday. It'll pop some of the story ones and collectibles, watching cutscenes will get others but not all (possibly) and then the rest I did with mission select and Infinite health

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ThePriceysRight said:

It won't autopop all the trophies on PS3 or Vita tho, did it on PS3 yesterday. It'll pop some of the story ones and collectibles, watching cutscenes will get others but not all (possibly) and then the rest I did with mission select and Infinite health

I'm not sure of this tbh, I've never messed around with debug menus before. In the other thread there was someone who said they were popping some of the trophies. I imagine for the the story trophies you will just select the level/mission via the menu and quickly complete it. There was someone who posted a twitch link to a guy who completed Jak 2 in 60 seconds using the debug menu glitch.

10 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Wait so if you start up the game with 0% and just pop the debug you can actually plat this game within 5 minutes 1f602.png?

Apparently. Some people will explain it with details. I would like to follow a video too if someone is willing to make a video for the versions. I'm curious about the vita versions since they different. Collectibles won't work for the vita supposedly. But you can use infinite health? Wouldn't that still make it easier?

The only part of the Debug Code I used was for the collectables and healing yourself when an enemy touches you. Not sure if there is a way to instantly complete missions as I hate the racing type ones.    

EDIT 

Oh and I use the flying to and fro the mission points too

Edited by xLilSheWolfx

Just now, Deluziion90 said:

So just got confirmation from admins this wont be considered cheating (I wanted to be sure)

Now time to get 2 easy platinums.1f602.png

I really enjoyed the first one (and did it legit) but was pretty done with the game and didnt bother with the other 2

Trophy a trophy hunting stand point. I'm glad it super fast now. I can just use youtube to watch the entire game. :)

1 minute ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Trophy a trophy hunting stand point. I'm glad it super fast now. I can just use youtube to watch the entire game. :)

I have trophy hunting issues ? though I dont stack games/play japanese novels! (give myself a sort of feel good idea that I'm not completely addicted hehe)

How sad that this is what's gonna be the first thing to get me playing Vita for a good few months.

Anyway, I never actually finished Jak 2, so burning through it with infinite health will be quite fun honestly. Also gotta get around to finishing up Daxter on PSP too.

Cheers for the info, OP!

6 minutes ago, elgustinland17 said:

Kind of new , in order to do the debug thing  do I need to download  something in my ps4 or just put the codes as shown?

If you had to download stuff to your PS4, it probably wouldn't have been allowed on this website. It's just old-school button input code.

https://jadtech.miraheze.org/wiki/Debug_Mode

• Like 2