Any Musicians in the house?

DJT-Didge

Hey i'm Dan, 23 from a city called Plymouth in England.

• I was just curious how many of you out there are musicians?
  • What do you play?
  • What's you Genre?

I'm a Singer/Songwriter and i play Guitar and Piano. 

And my Genre would be a blend of Indie Rock, Pop and Chill Electronica.

Edited by DJT-Didge
More Information.

I'm a musician! I'm 24 from South Wales

I have a bachelors degree in Music Technology and i'm studying my masters degree in Sound Production starting in September.

My main instrument is drums but I can also play guitar, bass, piano, harmonica, flute and I sing and compose music.

I play in an alternative rock band, but we also have heavy Prog influences :) 

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 1

Former semi professional drummer here. Still drum tech here and there. Used to drum tech for Jason Bowld of Bullet For My Valentine. Also teched for various famous artists over the years. 
Have also played in rock and metal bands over the years, and have played some big UK festivals, currently in a rock band from Birmingham. 

I have my own Youtube page of covers if anyone is interested. 

Edited by vhsdrummer

Self-taught guitarist and Grade 8 pianist. I play anything from classic to indie & alternative rock. Composed a few stuff myself as well (music & lyrics), but I'm an atrocious singer so I let my partner in crime handle the vocals.

Spoiler

Karaoke nights however are a different story :ninja:

Edited by Zolkovo

Guitar and still learning as I enjoy every second of practice, sadly one of the core instruments stores within the city closed which was a vital place for me to grab accessories etc at a very affordable price so I'm looking for a new store, but guitar is my instrument of choice until I feel accomplished I'll be willing to add another instrument to my repertoire.

I have been playing Drums for over 10 years and have been playing Bass Guitar for over 5 years now. I also play Rock Band quite a bit, which helped me get better at playing these instruments in real life oddly enough.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2018 at 10:16 PM, ARB1992 said:

I have been playing Drums for over 10 years and have been playing Bass Guitar for over 5 years now. I also play Rock Band quite a bit, which helped me get better at playing these instruments in real life oddly enough.

Yeah i play a lot of Guitar Hero and Rock Band to really good for fret changes and twiddly riffs