Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UTKA_BLACK

UTKA_BLACK's Dispute

73 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

UTKA_BLACK

Deadpool
Why?!?<br /> I coplete the game on EASY difficulty.<br /> After i purchase all player upgrade ( trophie - Unbalanced - 23 oct 2016)<br /> And then i close this game on difficulty - ULTRA - VIOLENCE.. and his pop , and trophie for Veteran difficulty too..

return me, please

Edited by UTKA_BLACK
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 if you are on PS3, 1 if you are on PS4 as "Ultra-Violence" difficulty is unlocked from the start.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 if you are on PS3, 1 if you are on PS4 as "Ultra-Violence" difficulty is unlocked from the start.

 

UTKA_BLACK's version is PS3, which I think requires one playthrough before ultra violence difficulty, which they don't seem to have done.


Also, they're correctly flagged for a couple of other games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

 

UTKA_BLACK's version is PS3, which I think requires one playthrough before ultra violence difficulty, which they don't seem to have done.


Also, they're correctly flagged for a couple of other games.

Yeah, the PS3 version requires atleast 2 playtroughs.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The other two games are hidden. 

why on deadpool ? I complete on a easy, opened ultra vilence.

after unlock all upgrade, and go play on UV difficulty..

what problem

12 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Yeah, the PS3 version requires atleast 2 playtroughs.

You can do fist playtrough on easy difficulty, and opened uv-difficulty

Edited by UTKA_BLACK
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've played both versions of Deadpool and like people have said before you cannot complete the game on ultra violent on the first playthrough and you have UV trophy and the front Gates of evil trophy minutes apart.  Not possible on the PS3 version I'm pretty sure

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Muskratateer said:

I've played both versions of Deadpool and like people have said before you cannot complete the game on ultra violent on the first playthrough and you have UV trophy and the front Gates of evil trophy minutes apart.  Not possible on the PS3 version I'm pretty sure

Yon complete on easy, and opened uv-dificulty.. and do all upgrade , and after complete uv-dv

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UTKA_BLACK said:

Yon complete on easy, and opened uv-dificulty.. and do all upgrade , and after complete uv-dv

The trophies tell a different story, which I'm having trouble understanding tbh, if you played through the game a whole nother time those trophies shouldn't be so close together

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/deadpool/203496-deadpool-trophy-guide-walkthrough.html

2 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

The trophies tell a different story, which I'm having trouble understanding tbh, if you played through the game a whole nother time those trophies shouldn't be so close together

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/deadpool/203496-deadpool-trophy-guide-walkthrough.html

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UTKA_BLACK said:

And what?

It doesn't prove anything. Pass on easy , and then witness would open this uv-diff..i not alone with this method !!  

Any one else not get what he's saying? 

I don't know what method you're talking about but both of the versions of the guide say 2 playthroughs for PS3 version.  I guess we should wait to hear what a mod has to say @MMDE

3 minutes ago, UTKA_BLACK said:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Muskratateer said:

Any one else not get what he's saying? 

I don't know what method you're talking about but both of the versions of the guide say 2 playthroughs for PS3 version.  I guess we should wait to hear what a mod has to say @MMDE

Method

complete on EASY---unlock uv-diff!!

FULL UPGRADE!!

And go on UV-Difficulty

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's say that you played the game on Easy first. The story trophies are not difficulty based, so they are available on each playthrough. You got the ''A Sinister Smush'' trophy which is for the final boss fight and 50 seconds later you got the Ultra-Violence difficulty trophy which shouldn't unlock since you are currently playing on Easy, right?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure he's saying that he's beaten the game on Easy than he played on Ultra-Violence for his second playthrough. But his trophies told a different story... 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UTKA_BLACK said:

 

Method

complete on EASY---unlock uv-diff!!

FULL UPGRADE!!

And go on UV-Difficulty

Alright calm down, we are telling you that your trophies are too close together if you did two playthroughs, you unlock the final trophy for the campagin and uv minutes apart...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Let's say that you played the game on Easy first. The story trophies are not difficulty based, so they are available on each playthrough. You got the ''A Sinister Smush'' trophy which is for the final boss fight and 50 seconds later you got the Ultra-Violence difficulty trophy which shouldn't unlock since you are currently playing on Easy, right?

Yes

 

8 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

Alright calm down, we are telling you that your trophies are too close together if you did two playthroughs, you unlock the final trophy for the campagin and uv minutes apart...

PLAy how i say.. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

We know that you played it on easy difficulty first. But if you did it on Easy why the hell don't you have A Sinister smush Complete "Front Gates of EEEEEEEVIL!" unlocked way before? That is for beating the final boss. You earned those 2 difficulty trophies also 53 sec Ultra Violence and Veteran Trophy 8 sec later with A Sinister smush Complete "Front Gates of EEEEEEEVIL!". Can you explain that?

Edited by TazDevilz1986
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played fair .. how to prove the opposite do not know.. but I looked at other profiles and saw the same getting trophies. Ask others how they passed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, UTKA_BLACK said:

I played fair .. how to prove the opposite do not know.. but I looked at other profiles and saw the same getting trophies. Ask others how they passed.

@Muskratateer Has platted the game 2 times on PS3 and PS4. Hes saying that your trophies are not possible how you earned them. Especially in 1 playtrough like you did. Because your final boss trophy popped almost at the same time like the 2 other difficulty trophies like i said earlier.

 

The dispute is here to defend your flagged game, but it looks like you don't know how this is happend. I'm pretty sure if i ask others they will tell the same like Muskratateer.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UTKA_BLACK said:

I played fair .. how to prove the opposite do not know.. but I looked at other profiles and saw the same getting trophies. Ask others how they passed.

 

What you say don't reflect your trophy list.

 

2018_03_07_18h02_12.png

 

You get A Sinister smush when you defeat the last boss.

 

I will check how common this is.

 

 

I checked the last 50 achievers, and 14 of them had the same pattern as UTKA_BLACK, and another 16 on page 2. So that's 30 out of the last 100...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MMDE said:

 

What you say don't reflect your trophy list.

 

2018_03_07_18h02_12.png

 

You get A Sinister smush when you defeat the last boss.

 

I will check how common this is.

 

 

I checked the last 50 achievers, and 14 of them had the same pattern as UTKA_BLACK, and another 16 on page 2. So that's 30 out of the last 100...

I'm kinda confused because you get sinister smush on defeating the last boss as you said, I'm not sure how people are doing all three of these trophies together on PS3 expecially because you have to play through the game twice which would mean getting sinister smush on your easy run

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Muskratateer said:

I'm kinda confused because you get sinister smush on defeating the last boss as you said, I'm not sure how people are doing all three of these trophies together on PS3 expecially because you have to play through the game twice which would mean getting sinister smush on your easy run

 

I think there's just a group of people who are currently interested in Deadpool, and cheating the plat. I don't think there's any way that 30% of recent achievers just happen to be getting glitched in exactly the same way.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

 

I think there's just a group of people who are currently interested in Deadpool, and cheating the plat. I don't think there's any way that 30% of recent achievers just happen to be getting glitched in exactly the same way.

 

Was about 17 more on the next 100 pages too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.