Platinum you are most ashamed of?

Tusked-Lattice

• 1 year later...

Platinums/100% I'm least proud of:

-Sly minigames: Just a stupid extra add-on in the Sly Cooper Trilogy Collection. Most useless and pointless list in my profile. 

-Tales of Monkey Island Episode 2: It just doesn't look good to have four different lists for one same game. I wanted to 100% all of them but I realized too late that I hate the way it looks on my profile so I ended up just completing this episode. 

-Tearaway Unfolded: Contrary to most people's opinion, I kind of hated this game. It was just boring me every single session I played and took me a lot of patience and self determination to get the platinum, not because of difficulty or grind, but because of how boring it was for me to play it. 

-Drive Club: Loved the game and not exactly ashamed of it but seeing it at 32% and a platinum it just looks weird for me. Same case with Rocket League and some others but this is the most ridiculous. 

None. I am not ashamed of any trophy or platinum that I have earned. I understand that not everyone likes the same type of games- Some are easier than others. Some take months to finish- but every single game I play and have platinumed, I have worked my butt off for. I am proud of each and single one of them :D regardless if it is a Lego game, horror game, RPG, etc

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 1

None, really. Well, I mean My Name Is Mayo was lame, but I did it on April 1st, as I thought it would be a nice April Fools Day Platinum. I haven't played any game just for the Platinum besides that. I always play something because I'm interested in it. Even Cybarian, as I'm a sucker for that kind of art style and retro-futuristic 80's stuff.

I just completed LITTLE ADVENTURE ON THE PRARIE and it's the "game" (if we can even call it that), I'm most ashamed of because it had 0 fun value or any redeeming quality (and I knew that before I bought it), easy plat games like My Name is Mayo & Mr. Massagy are at least entertaining and memorable experiences.

LITTLE ADVENTURE ON THE PRARIE is pure trash, and it should not exist on the PSN store, which is why I am a LITTLE ashamed for buying it.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Super Wiloo Demake. This "Mario Bros. clone" is extremely mundane. Barely any challenge is needed as only the first 2 worlds are required for the platinum and nothing new is introduced to the game during that time. To me it's the worst game I've played that's published by Ratalaika.

Like many others I choose between either Little Adventure On The Prairie or My Name Is Mayo but I won't because criticising one game is too easy and the other clearly exists as a one-time joke.

Edited by PepsiMaxVanilla
  • Like 2

My Name is Mayo. I can't believe I have to subject myself into this. But since it is chosen by most people, for the most part, I'll go for Adam's Venture Origins. It's a game with shitty jumping controls, terrible, cringy script, puzzles that made no sense, and graphics that look like in the PS3 era. I felt ashamed of getting its Platinum.

Edited by BadRep24
  • Like 2

I don't think easy-won platinums necessarily mean platinums to be ashamed of. I enjoyed playing my name is mayo, one night stand and life is strange series games and they all had very easy trophies and platinums. What should be ashamed of, I think, is the games played without any enjoyment for the sake of the platinum. For me, it was Shadow of the Colossus. 

Edited by seyhano
  • Like 3