Platinum you are most ashamed of?

Tusked-Lattice

I'm not into buying cheap platinums, but one time I bought Drowning (I didn't know about the plat., ok?

I'm not really ashamed of any of mines, however if I have to choose one it will be "SEA OF SOLITUDE", because:

6 minutes ago, seyhano said:

What should be ashamed of, I think, is the games played without any enjoyment for the sake of the platinum.

also I did such a childish thing,like:

my "friend" had earned it, and me "the trophy kid" needed to have it too

I didn't buy the game, I had the ea access, but it was silly 

• Like 1

Well... I'd say goat simulator, but not at all, I had fun playing.

I started late in this trophy haunting journey (3-4 months ago) and I have just 12 plats. I'm not ashamed of any of them, but I am of almost all the 100% I got hahahaha

Oh! Im gonna let you know that I call it really a journey cause this account is just for PS3 (my fav gen) and I'm trying to be the best player (from my country) step by step, slowly, it's what keep me motivated in all this mess (college, corona, my grandmother living her last moments with us...), and maybe one day I'll start like a diary here in the forums.

Have a good day!

Puppeter04.png

Edited by Puppeter04
to put my card

In 2018 there was a small period of time where I picked up for dirt cheap and platinumed Super Destronaut DX twice, 36 Fragments of Midnight twice, Energy Cycle, Save the Ninja Clan, and Little Adventure on the Prairie. For awhile I was a little ashamed, but I really didn't mind the first four games. Even though they were super cheap, easy, and I essentially bought them for an easy platinum, I found myself getting some enjoyment out of them. Little Adventure on the Prairie on the other hand, well that game was utter trash and I can't find a single positive thing to say about it. I'm ashamed to have that one

Hitman GO and Lara Croft GO. I'm not ashamed of them, but do regret their effect on my average rarity percentage

Due to the nature of both games they are basically Ratalaika-tier Platinum Trophies despite both being excellent little titles with good production values and well thought out gameplay loops. I really can't fault either as a product/experience.

Those two are the closest to 'shame' I can get, I think. Sure, I've got anime/ecchi bait like Senran Kagura and Akiba's Beat 2 - but if you think someone should be ashamed for playing these kinds of anime games, I'd tell you to get into the sea any day of the week before feeling even a tinge of shame for enjoying them.

There is no need to be ashamed of anything. You've earned it, you've got it. Doesn't matter whether it is My Name is Mayo or Hannah Montana The Game.

56 minutes ago, Golem25 said:

Hitman GO and Lara Croft GO. I'm not ashamed of them, but do regret their effect on my average rarity percentage

wow, that is kind of weird...maybe you should be ashamed of being ashamed for this
also...aren't you in the netherlands? you're literally beneath sea level. you can't tell people to stoop to your levelle

Edited by Winterglemm

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/06/2020 at 10:43 AM, Eraezr said:

...Slyde. I just wanted to see what the cheapness would feel like

I'm not ashamed of platinums I have but this one is my fastest platinum and it bugs me as there was literally zero effort for the platinum, my second fastest I did was to see if I could beat a speed run and I'd prefer to see that over slyde.

My name is Mayo.

Even my mom saw me playing that game and said "are you playing a game where you have to click a jar of mayonnaise?" Then, she started to laugh loudly. I have never felt a bullying like this from my mom before.

Edited by julianegan
  • Like 1