Yrva

Why is this platinum so rare?

28 posts in this topic

This games suckes i mean i love the first two parts but when i bought this on my ps3 and one more thing do not buy this on ps3 i completed lvls and some how my data got corrupted and then i aced like 5,8 lvls and again my data got corrupted and i dont have access too play or too see my completed lvls ,i want to platinum it but now i am thinking i m not going to do it and try buying it on ps4 maybe that might be little bit better on ps4 i hope so

Edited by hamzanawaz203

On 08/03/2018 at 3:15 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

This is a big part of it. Also it is a "kids" game so a lot of parents would buy it for their children who would probably not plat it.

Finally the Co-Op is very glitchy if you don't do it right.

Yeah it's more probably that too. My rarest plat is for Epic Mickey 2. I game I bought for my niece. But I ended it, which is kinda hard because you have to follow a strict walktrough to get everything and everything is missable.

38 minutes ago, BrunoBomb said:

Yeah it's more probably that too. My rarest plat is for Epic Mickey 2. I game I bought for my niece. But I ended it, which is kinda hard because you have to follow a strict walktrough to get everything and everything is missable.

and nothing says "fun" like constantly worrying about missing something