Why is this platinum so rare?

Yrva

This games suckes i mean i love the first two parts but when i bought this on my ps3 and one more thing do not buy this on ps3 i completed lvls and some how my data got corrupted and then i aced like 5,8 lvls and again my data got corrupted and i dont have access too play or too see my completed lvls ,i want to platinum it but now i am thinking i m not going to do it and try buying it on ps4 maybe that might be little bit better on ps4 i hope so

Edited by hamzanawaz203

On 08/03/2018 at 3:15 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

This is a big part of it. Also it is a "kids" game so a lot of parents would buy it for their children who would probably not plat it.

Finally the Co-Op is very glitchy if you don't do it right.

Yeah it's more probably that too. My rarest plat is for Epic Mickey 2. I game I bought for my niece. But I ended it, which is kinda hard because you have to follow a strict walktrough to get everything and everything is missable.

38 minutes ago, BrunoBomb said:

Yeah it's more probably that too. My rarest plat is for Epic Mickey 2. I game I bought for my niece. But I ended it, which is kinda hard because you have to follow a strict walktrough to get everything and everything is missable.

and nothing says "fun" like constantly worrying about missing something

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

acing the last level is a complete pain in the ass. and co op in all lbp games is to frusterating when one goes off screen and you die. long load times. the 4 sections in the last level suck. you make one wrong move and then it takes forever to restart and get back to that point. playing as the bird sucks and is annoying as hell

I found the game to be pretty easy, acing the levels and doing all trophies without any bugs or glitches but I know that when I was playing in coop, my coop partner had a trophy bug on him which at the time only 0.1% of people earned. I think it was for acing all levels and luckily enough, nothing bugged out on me.

I found it to be the easiest of the 3 personally. The MP and create requirements are significantly easier than the first 2 and I found the levels easier to ace as well. I did the whole thing in local co-op though, the servers are in a pretty shoddy state so if you need to play online i can imagine it'd be a nightmare 

• Like 1