City docks race

Whoever designed this race on the TT dev team wants fucking shooting. What with the awful camera (worst in any lego game) and the game failing to register that youve pressed X to jump half the time is making this race an irritating chore. Last gold brick i need aswell. Must of failed it now about 10 times. Wouldnt mind i did every other race barring one first time.

Edited by BEANO_BRFC

36 minutes ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Whoever designed this race on the TT dev team wants fucking shooting. What with the awful camera (worst in any lego game) and the game failing to register that youve pressed X to jump half the time is making this race an irritating chore. Last gold brick i need aswell. Must of failed it now about 10 times. Wouldnt mind i did every other race barring one first time.

Lol. Take a chill pill dude. It is just a game. You realize the language you are spewing is the reason Video Games are used as a scapegoat every time there is a Mass Shooting in the Western World and the reason gamers are looked down upon as a whole due to the toxicity of some vocal users? I get mad at games all the time, cuss at them too but I never thought someone should be shot over poor game design. Even if you were using hyperbole, there are a lot better, more convincing and intelligent ways to make that argument. 

Edited by skateak
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, skateak said:

Lol. Take a chill pill dude. It is just a game. You realize the language you are spewing is the reason Video Games are used as a scapegoat every time there is a Mass Shooting in the Western World and the reason gamers are looked down upon as a whole due to the toxicity of some vocal users? I get mad at games all the time, cuss at them too but I never thought someone should be shot over poor game design. Even if you were using hyperbole, there are a lot better, more convincing and intelligent ways to make that argument. 

Tbf ive read a lot worse on here, plus i only cursed once. Thought i was holding back quite well?. Just wanted to have a wee vent like many others do. Thankfully after about my 20th attempt this little annoyance has been beaten. Onto Shadow Of War, which i doubt will be as bad for rage as this. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RoaringMdog18 said:

Dude, relax its a lego game. If you had just used google you could have found out you need to use a speedster character. Every race in the game becomes super easy when you do that. Just check the the character roster for once and you'll be fine.

I am relaxed, i did it two days ago. I was using a speedy character, like i said the biggest pain to make it more annoying than it should of been was the awful camera and jump not working on a regular basis. All now is calm.

• 2 years later...

If you are stuck on this race like I was even when using a fast character use the direction keys instead of the left stick, don't know why the characters move faster. I had to go back to stick do the last section but had enough time. 

Which is good this race was between myself and the plat. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 28/05/2020 at 9:53 PM, LutonHatter said:

If you are stuck on this race like I was even when using a fast character use the direction keys instead of the left stick, don't know why the characters move faster. I had to go back to stick do the last section but had enough time.

I'm sick of repeating this race, so I'm coming back to it. I used a speedster, but I always missed the ring over the fence just after the gap jump. Ever single time the guy jumps over the fence then drops, instead of jumping through the ring.

Edited by Xemik
Removed irrelevant comment.

This race was the most annoying. I used a speedster character, sped through 90% of it but when I had to jump through that one hoop as mentioned by Xemik I came to almost a complete stop so I could focus on not missing it. By far the worst placement of a hoop I’ve seen.

4 hours ago, Emina said:

This race was the most annoying. I used a speedster character, sped through 90% of it but when I had to jump through that one hoop as mentioned by Xemik I came to almost a complete stop so I could focus on not missing it. By far the worst placement of a hoop I’ve seen.

I found that by jumping earlier, as I reached the top of the steps, I could make it every time, but I then had to concentrate on not missing the shipping container for the next air hoop.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...