The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

Yeah mate I'm still here, will adjust my backlog a bit now that there's a bit more wiggle room on what I can put in.

Skyrim VR (PS4) Currently on 8%

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS3) **

Life Is Strange (PS3) **

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3) **

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition NA (PS4)

Lego The Hobbit (PS4)

Lego Movie: The Videogame (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4)

Job Simulator VR (PS4 NA)

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, AuzzieWingman said:

I will join in on these shenanigans.

But no one will get another backlog list out of me.

But the backlist can be games up to Ist Jan 2018 now. So you could list all stacks of Persona 5 and already have over half a list ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spazza136 said:

Yeah mate I'm still here, will adjust my backlog a bit now that there's a bit more wiggle room on what I can put in.

Skyrim VR (PS4) Currently on 8%

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS3) **

Life Is Strange (PS3) **

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3) **

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition NA (PS4)

Lego The Hobbit (PS4)

Lego Movie: The Videogame (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4)

Job Simulator VR (PS4 NA)

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4)

Wow job simulator ................ 

• Like 3

I would like to participate. Looking at my own last years numbers is kind of WTF, but I was doing that journey to 100 platinums thing. Feels like that happened a lot longer ago. Oh well still a ton of games to try out so looking forward to seeing what happens.

Edited by readytofuky
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

Hell yes, sign me up.....damn, have to try and remember my backlog list now..... let's see...MAG, DeadStar, 1000 Top Rated,....1f914.png

Will do a complete revamp of my backlog, might even include a couple of games I actually intend to play :) ... or buy....possibly

Edited by damage_6-9

9 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Looking forward to it, looks like a great scoring system. Seems like a good vibe all around should be fun, although I must say I haven't seen so many handicaps since the Paralympic. I didn't realise there were so many trophy challenged gamers in Australia.

Just think of the bragging rights when you still win despite your disadvantage.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Looking forward to it, looks like a great scoring system. Seems like a good vibe all around should be fun, although I must say I haven't seen so many handicaps since the Paralympic. I didn't realise there were so many trophy challenged gamers in Australia.

Given your track record I am tempted to start taking odds on when you will pull out of the comp with the favourite being after 1 month and second favourite being before a month.

• Like 3

Thanks to all that have joined so far, and submitted their backlogs. I have added everything accordingly.

I would like to create a transparent enviornment where everyone can see each others backlog and check out what they will be playing. I would encourage you to hit each other up if you are playing the same stuff to work on the games together - it's more fun that way!

I have created this link which shows what I am working on. The backlog TAB has all the backlog games that people have submitted so far, and their plat rarity at the time it was added to the backlog. The backlog games are linked to the site so you can view in full. Check it out.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13Z1oZG3Rz_sBuLFiHWYUJSSS_NvnN1vH/view?usp=sharing

Nitro has been added and multiplier calculated.

hcp.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AuzzieWingman said:

The dark side.

Ergo: Stacking

50 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Given your track record I am tempted to start taking odds on when you will pull out of the comp with the favourite being after 1 month and second favourite being before a month.

Now you've done it..... he'll have it wrapped up by June now, lol