adam1984123

The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

642 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

I popped zombie army trilogy for my backlog this month already and I'm working away at saints row the third for my next backlog. This game is heaps of fun and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it. I did a session last night with @readytofuky in saints row gat out of hell which was also plenty of fun. We completed about 30% of the game in about 3 hours which was good progress in little time. 

 

In between that, I'm going to attempt to do the online from gta IV which was a backlog I had last year since someone on my friends list asked me to do it with them. Can be a pain in the arse but if planned out well it shouldn't be too bad. 

 

Yeah that was a cool session, a bit ironic that I had planned to help out, upgraded the diamond gun etc then ended up being pretty crook and was instead helped out. I'm not used to playing with people who're actually good at these things so that was great as well. Cheers for that! I ended up doing more gat outta hell yesterday, at about 84% currently so I'll try to pop that one for a legit game plat this month. Good luck with GTA IV as well, I never got into that one 'cause of the car handling but I've heard the online is mental. I know V took an eternity!!

 

That was the first time I've actually played something with someone here, I'm not surprised given the sort of stuff I usually want to boost so following on from that I'm going to be doing the online for several fighters & while I've picked up cheap digital copies to self boost I'm more than willing to boost with another person so anyone who might want to do one of these [KoF 13, Blazblue CSE Vita, Blazblue CS, Tekken x SF, Shin Koihime Musou, Koihime Enbu, Guilty Gear Xrd Sign] just ask & I'll be more than willing to help. Would also drop everything to do something like Binary Domain, Rogue Warrior, Time Crisis Raizing Storm, The english or japanese versions of River City Sports.

 

Actually I kinda need help with Blazblue CSE Vita with a 3p online trophy, if anyone wouldn't mind going 10 rounds with my alt while my main spectates that'd be cool, otherwise I'll get a digital copy and begrudingly change the account on my vita TV. Really don't want to have to spend the 8 bucks & 5 minutes just for that though! I know it was on plus at one point in time so just thought I'd throw that out there.

 

While I always post this sort of stuff in a 'haha who would bloody want to do that' way I'm dead serious about it. I'm pretty keen to avoid picking up too many new titles with online 'till I've worked on older stuff, there's certainly a lot to do but it's slowly getting chipped away at. I think by the end of the month I might hit 60% overall completion which is a bit of a worry! Might be an idea to put on a backlog game that'd actually get me points as well, we'll see.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, readytofuky said:

 

Yeah that was a cool session, a bit ironic that I had planned to help out, upgraded the diamond gun etc then ended up being pretty crook and was instead helped out. I'm not used to playing with people who're actually good at these things so that was great as well. Cheers for that! I ended up doing more gat outta hell yesterday, at about 84% currently so I'll try to pop that one for a legit game plat this month. Good luck with GTA IV as well, I never got into that one 'cause of the car handling but I've heard the online is mental. I know V took an eternity!!

 

That was the first time I've actually played something with someone here, I'm not surprised given the sort of stuff I usually want to boost so following on from that I'm going to be doing the online for several fighters & while I've picked up cheap digital copies to self boost I'm more than willing to boost with another person so anyone who might want to do one of these [KoF 13, Blazblue CSE Vita, Blazblue CS, Tekken x SF, Shin Koihime Musou, Koihime Enbu, Guilty Gear Xrd Sign] just ask & I'll be more than willing to help. Would also drop everything to do something like Binary Domain, Rogue Warrior, Time Crisis Raizing Storm, The english or japanese versions of River City Sports.

 

Actually I kinda need help with Blazblue CSE Vita with a 3p online trophy, if anyone wouldn't mind going 10 rounds with my alt while my main spectates that'd be cool, otherwise I'll get a digital copy and begrudingly change the account on my vita TV. Really don't want to have to spend the 8 bucks & 5 minutes just for that though! I know it was on plus at one point in time so just thought I'd throw that out there.

 

While I always post this sort of stuff in a 'haha who would bloody want to do that' way I'm dead serious about it. I'm pretty keen to avoid picking up too many new titles with online 'till I've worked on older stuff, there's certainly a lot to do but it's slowly getting chipped away at. I think by the end of the month I might hit 60% overall completion which is a bit of a worry! Might be an idea to put on a backlog game that'd actually get me points as well, we'll see.

That was pretty fun and good to see you have gone on with the game and finish it off! 

 

I don't play or have any of those games you listed there, but I'm sure someone here will be able to help you with some of them at least. 

 

I just finished all the 4 player and co-op stuff in GTA IV. some of that co-op stuff was tough but it's good to get it done, now just gotta grind out all 108 races with my alt ps3 and hit highest online level for the few remaining online trophies. It will be a nice plat and 100% if I can get it done. 

Edited by adam1984123
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/05/2018 at 11:30 AM, readytofuky said:

 

Yeah that was a cool session, a bit ironic that I had planned to help out, upgraded the diamond gun etc then ended up being pretty crook and was instead helped out. I'm not used to playing with people who're actually good at these things so that was great as well. Cheers for that! I ended up doing more gat outta hell yesterday, at about 84% currently so I'll try to pop that one for a legit game plat this month. Good luck with GTA IV as well, I never got into that one 'cause of the car handling but I've heard the online is mental. I know V took an eternity!!

 

That was the first time I've actually played something with someone here, I'm not surprised given the sort of stuff I usually want to boost so following on from that I'm going to be doing the online for several fighters & while I've picked up cheap digital copies to self boost I'm more than willing to boost with another person so anyone who might want to do one of these [KoF 13, Blazblue CSE Vita, Blazblue CS, Tekken x SF, Shin Koihime Musou, Koihime Enbu, Guilty Gear Xrd Sign] just ask & I'll be more than willing to help. Would also drop everything to do something like Binary Domain, Rogue Warrior, Time Crisis Raizing Storm, The english or japanese versions of River City Sports.

 

Actually I kinda need help with Blazblue CSE Vita with a 3p online trophy, if anyone wouldn't mind going 10 rounds with my alt while my main spectates that'd be cool, otherwise I'll get a digital copy and begrudingly change the account on my vita TV. Really don't want to have to spend the 8 bucks & 5 minutes just for that though! I know it was on plus at one point in time so just thought I'd throw that out there.

 

While I always post this sort of stuff in a 'haha who would bloody want to do that' way I'm dead serious about it. I'm pretty keen to avoid picking up too many new titles with online 'till I've worked on older stuff, there's certainly a lot to do but it's slowly getting chipped away at. I think by the end of the month I might hit 60% overall completion which is a bit of a worry! Might be an idea to put on a backlog game that'd actually get me points as well, we'll see.

 

@readytofuky Have BlazBlue CSE vita (totally suck at it, couldn't even get past the tutorial...damn combos, lol), Tekken x SF,  Rogue Warrior, Binary Domain and Razing Storm.   So will be happy to help (and be helped) :)

Edited by damage_6-9
Add tag
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/05/2018 at 11:48 PM, adam1984123 said:

That was pretty fun and good to see you have gone on with the game and finish it off! 

 

I don't play or have any of those games you listed there, but I'm sure someone here will be able to help you with some of them at least. 

 

I just finished all the 4 player and co-op stuff in GTA IV. some of that co-op stuff was tough but it's good to get it done, now just gotta grind out all 108 races with my alt ps3 and hit highest online level for the few remaining online trophies. It will be a nice plat and 100% if I can get it done. 

 

Yeah I cleaned it up the other day, probably should have paid more attention to the challenges but the bit of grind at the end was fine really since it's just messing around while being really overpowered. It's funny how you said someone would probably be able to help on stuff and...

 

 

15 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

 

@readytofuky Have BlazBlue CSE vita (totally suck at it, couldn't even get past the tutorial...damn combos, lol), Tekken x SF,  Rogue Warrior, Binary Domain and Razing Storm.   So will be happy to help (and be helped) :)

 

Hell yeah will take you up on that, much appreciated! if I've got something you'd like help with let me know as well. I'm pretty easy going about what to play & when. Those tutorials in blazblue & guilty gear certainly go on forever, I probably haven't done the BBCSE one yet come to think of it. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hows it going everyone? This month has been almost no game time for me which is a pain but I picked up Rayman Legends from PS+ and that is a perfect game for quick bursts so been playing that mainly. Off to Perth again this weekend for my birthday so that's another weekend of no game time probably

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dessane said:

Hows it going everyone? This month has been almost no game time for me which is a pain but I picked up Rayman Legends from PS+ and that is a perfect game for quick bursts so been playing that mainly. Off to Perth again this weekend for my birthday so that's another weekend of no game time probably

Ahh Rayman Legends, a fun game..... until it comes to the post game online play, the PS3 version was enough for me, as much as I love the Rayman series I could never do that trophy list again.


As for the gaming question, I am stuck on the second run of Persona 5 I just can't find the motivation to put in more then a couple of hours here or there.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dammit... been sitting around the house all day doing stuff all, 

finally get motivated to turn on my PS4, and work calls me in, lol

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Ahh Rayman Legends, a fun game..... until it comes to the post game online play, the PS3 version was enough for me, as much as I love the Rayman series I could never do that trophy list again.


As for the gaming question, I am stuck on the second run of Persona 5 I just can't find the motivation to put in more then a couple of hours here or there.

 

Yeah I'm not keen on the online grind but I suppose it will just become a check in once a day and knock out the challenge. hopefully it goes ok over the next few months.

 

I know how you feel with Persona 5 the second run I struggled to get back into it. Though that is the case with most games I play, I struggle to get around a second play

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dessane said:

Hows it going everyone? This month has been almost no game time for me which is a pain but I picked up Rayman Legends from PS+ and that is a perfect game for quick bursts so been playing that mainly. Off to Perth again this weekend for my birthday so that's another weekend of no game time probably

 

It hasn't been going well for me trophy-wise. I'll have a full update next week. Had a good AC Black Flag boosting session with @Ethan and @Demon--Prototype Cheers for your help lads.

 

@Dessane it's meant to be cold this weekend here, apparently we're getting a bit of cold blowing in from Antarctica. Have a great birthday though mate :)

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

 

It hasn't been going well for me trophy-wise. I'll have a full update next week. Had a good AC Black Flag boosting session with @Ethan and @Demon--Prototype Cheers for your help lads.

 

@Dessane it's meant to be cold this weekend here, apparently we're getting a bit of cold blowing in from Antarctica. Have a great birthday though mate :)

 

Cheers man, should be a pretty cruisy one aye

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

 

It hasn't been going well for me trophy-wise. I'll have a full update next week. Had a good AC Black Flag boosting session with @Ethan and @Demon--Prototype Cheers for your help lads.

 

@Dessane it's meant to be cold this weekend here, apparently we're getting a bit of cold blowing in from Antarctica. Have a great birthday though mate :)

 

Inksplosion, Midnight Deluxe. x8 platinums right there 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I popped my backlog for the month on day 1 due to some strategic prep last month. I've nearly prepared my backlog for next month, but so busy this week starting a new job, I haven't had much time to play and it may be like that for the next few weeks at least whilst I settle in. 

 

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

I popped my backlog for the month on day 1 due to some strategic prep last month. I've nearly prepared my backlog for next month, but so busy this week starting a new job, I haven't had much time to play and it may be like that for the next few weeks at least whilst I settle in. 

 

 

 

 

Nice man! I'm still gonna get you into those spam platinums though  😁

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 10:37 AM, Ethan said:

 

Nice man! I'm still gonna get you into those spam platinums though  1f601.png

Lol I highly doubt it. 

Quality over quantity 😉

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very quick minor update from me, couldn't wait a few days to post about it so...

 

After nearly a month, I've finally platinumed God Of War (aka Disappointed Father Simulator). While for me, it didn't feel like a God Of War game at all, I have to give credit where it's due and it's still a fantastic game worth playing in it's own right. My First and only platinum for the month.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

A very quick minor update from me, couldn't wait a few days to post about it so...

 

After nearly a month, I've finally platinumed God Of War (aka Disappointed Father Simulator). While for me, it didn't feel like a God Of War game at all, I have to give credit where it's due and it's still a fantastic game worth playing in it's own right. My First and only platinum for the month.

Congrats mate.

 

The fact you say it doesn't feel like God of War almost makes me want to give it a go after a decade of hating the series but not quite.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've also finished God of War- just clearing up artefacts, ravens and the like for the platinum but as it was my first God of War and I really liked the game it makes me wonder if I should go back and play the past installments in the series. Perhaps if they go on sale...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone, any chance that one of you lot has Nom Nom Galaxy and wants to help a brother boost the two online trophies? Shouldn't take too long and happy to help you boost after. Hit me up

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dessane said:

Hey everyone, any chance that one of you lot has Nom Nom Galaxy and wants to help a brother boost the two online trophies? Shouldn't take too long and happy to help you boost after. Hit me up

Yeah mate I’m happy to help, will be on to play about an hour and a half from now if you wanna do it, or sometime later when we’re both free.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

Yeah mate I’m happy to help, will be on to play about an hour and a half from now if you wanna do it, or sometime later when we’re both free.

 

Legend mate, I finish work in just under 2 hours but I'll be online at like 6pm over here AWST. If that suits you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dessane said:

 

Legend mate, I finish work in just under 2 hours but I'll be online at like 6pm over here AWST. If that suits you

No worries mate I’ll be around.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MattyH16 Yeah I'm getting Detroit Become Human even though the demo didn't do much for me. Should be a good game, well better than bloody Beyond Two Souls.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

For reasons unknown, I've always given a lot of hate towards AC Black Flag without even playing it. I guess I've always thought an Assassin's game should stay on land and after suffering through the drek that was AC III, I had hoped it would end there. But now after actually playing the game, I can honestly say it's fantastic! I can't believe it's taken me this long to get around to it. For a game that's nearly 5 years old, it holds up really well, even graphically. This is one backlog I will enjoy finishing. However, my plan was to tackle Metal Gear Solid as soon as possible because in September when Spyro launches, I won't even look at anything else until they're done. Thanks again to @Ethan and @Demon--Prototype, you made the Black Flag boost very enjoyable.

 

 

Ah nuts, didn't realise you guys had gone and boosted that, was waiting a while for some of you to play it. Did you do all of it or just a single session so far?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.