The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

I think the multiplier should cap-out at some point. I think 10 would be good? With @patrickogorman19 for example, If plated My name is Mayo he would get 1311 points with 20mins. Just a thought ?

Totally understand and will review this for the end of the season. But, we are creatures of habit and history suggests the guys with such large handicaps won't be spamming trophies. 

Secondly, there is more than 1 way to skin a cat. If he did spam mayo, chances are he would also win shame and automatically lose 5 points anyway. Whilst his competitors could win points for completing a rare backlog game and some fame points as well. Therefore he would probably finish mid pack anyway. 

Plenty of strategy to play out here young Ethan. 

EDIT: put it this way Ethan. If you do your Magicka backlog and nothing else for the month, it's likely you will be ahead of someone who spammed 1000 trophies and you only want the 50 or so on magicka. Why? It's ultra rare so u will likely score close to max points for backlog and close to max for fame. The spammer may get the full 25 for his 1000 trophies but you may get 50 odd points for employing a good strategy. 

Anyway, I want you to think for yourself and not give too much away. Let's see how this plays out. ?

56 minutes ago, igs63 said:

Thanks for answering my last question, not sure what strategy I could employ but I'll try my best to get through my backlog lol.

Also I meant to ask with the name and shame- what happens if there's player(s) who didn't receive a platinum that month? Do they automatically get the shame? Just seems unfair to shame someone who actually got a platinum if there's people who didn't

If you don't get a platinum for the month, you aren't eligible for fame or shame. So you don't give yourself an advantage or disadvantage. 

Edited by adam1984123
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

If you don't get a platinum for the month, you aren't eligible for fame or shame. So you don't give yourself an advantage or disadvantage. 

Ah, okay! Risk for reward. Cool

53 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

Anyway, I want you to think for yourself and not give too much away. Let's see how this plays out. 1f60b.png

This competition is becoming more dangerous by the minute

18 minutes ago, fang7744 said:

On a side note, I ended up giving myself a challenge of trying to plat Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet before this month ends. So much grinding :/

Nice, I would be interested in your thoughts afterwards, I didn't like Gun Gale online season at all but am very much enjoying the little of Hollow Realisation I have played so far.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CjShai said:

Nice, I would be interested in your thoughts afterwards, I didn't like Gun Gale online season at all but am very much enjoying the little of Hollow Realisation I have played so far.

I knew you were a prick but I thought you had some taste, It seems I was incorrect.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Your missing the main and best part of that Arc.... Sinon best character in the whole series by a long way.

Perhaps but a girl scared of guns because she kills someone choosing to play a Virtual COD game is no match for Yui the digital lovechild of Asuna and Kirito. Now there is a character, she is kidnapped forced to live in that house and watch them do nasty anime sex things then go fishing all day.  Great example of Stockholm syndrome. Can't wait for season 3 where she will clearly suffer a psychotic break, snap Kirito's fishing pole and finally discover the answer to the age old question just how do such small characters suffer from no gag reflex............... Asuna!!!

• Like 3

I started Abo Kashem yesterday & it's slightly better playing & less confusing than I had anticipated. The game has a few too many systems for its own good, but there's one particularly amusing one. Not long into the game you get a phone & people sms you with side quests or just to talk & depending on how you respond they will either like you more or less. The tutorial for this part informed me that my lizard companion 'doesn't like people' so the more I get my contacts to dislike my character the stronger the lizard becomes. It's an introvert/misanthrope sub-system. Never seen that before. Really enjoying this game so far, I'm pretty movitated & might just get the platinum for this. Not gonna try doing a guide though I don't want ASIO knocking on my door.

Also got my tech-demo on & whored out a Midnight Deluxe double stack ?

• Like 4