The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

22 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

@fisty123, I could certainly use your help with Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment on PS4. I need to do the kill 100 HNM monsters in multiplayer, I'd be ever so grateful if you help out.

Not being funny or sarcastic, I love the anime but this game is very confusing.

I am not sure If I still have a save for this game or not from all the PS4 change overs and data loss I have had but if I do I can always download it again.
However all Sword Art Online games and their multiplayer trophies can be done solo. When you go into the online area you can pick solo and then invite your favourite party to join you which will have all their current stats and so on from your single player save.

9 hours ago, readytofuky said:

There was a bit of talk about a banner in the chat last night. Well I had a go but I dunno, I'm pretty time starved this weekend but could probably make a good serious one early next week. In any case here is a proof of concept:

Reveal hidden contents

lhjBxVI.jpg

I'm open to suggestions, would really like a native animal in there somewhere personally (not a kangaroo, emu, wallaby or any of the stock ones though), I guess the flag has to make an appearance as well. I'd be pretty happy to put a few different ones together in any case. If someone else owns me at photoshop & wants to have a dig I won't sook about it but if I can help with this I will.

Love it mate. 

Thanks for your contribution. I'll wait a few days to see if there are any modifications and then add to the opening post. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Big thanks to everyone who gave me feedback about the banner!! I've taken the suggestions on board so here is revision 2, I put a surf life saving cap on the pale-faced rosella inspired by the budgie smugglers, I've got the AFL logo in there but I've included the women because I think that's the right thing to do & I reckon dingoes are a bit too well known so I put in a beautiful cattle dog.

There is still a bit of space left although at this stage I'm enjoying the way it's a bit silly. Everything in there is very 'strayan & I'd like to think we're all born with a bit of silly-bugger in us & a light-hearted representation is the way to go.

VeP5pbp.jpg

Yessssss! Love it hahah, just happy for any dog to be on there

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

PRIZE UPDATE!

@Gibbo_0113 has kindly offered to tip $50 into the kitty for the person that completes their entire backlog first! If you didn't need anymore incentive to complete it, now its a monetary one. Thanks Gibbo!

That's strange. I suddenly regret picking Dragon's Dogma, Final Fantasy XIII and Tales of Xillia. :(

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Crestfallen said:

That's strange. I suddenly regret picking Dragon's Dogma, Final Fantasy XIII and Tales of Xillia. :(

Haha, for me the only game that might set me back I'd say would be Red Dead Redemption, but I certainly am glad that the prize was announced after (thanks @Gibbo_0113 for it, by the way!)- meaning no one could choose especially easy games for the backlog knowing there was a prize.

• Like 3

Hi to all from your new 'yardstick'. I'm going to adapt & try doing backlog & UR stuff soon, I can't make any guarantees & still have boatloads of leftover 50-90% rarity stuff to do but at the very least I'm hoping I can get back to having more uncommon than common trophies. Worst case scenario I can always get a scrubby UR like Metro Last Light which has been sitting in the active backlog pile for a bit. Hopefully I can make it through an hour or two without a freeze if so.

By comparison I have a pretty do-able backlog, but that first GalGun was so bad from memory, hopefully that won't break me. Even Hyper Light Drifter seems like it'll be an easier time. Next month I will try to get serious. This month I'm messing around with a lot of 2D which has always been my passion but became neglected over time. Right now I'm so close to the EDF 4.1 Wingdiver: The Shooter platinum, it's not terribly rare but something I really want for myself. Meanwhile the real EDF 4.1 remains at a low percent, such is life.

Before this week I had never looked at individual console leaderboards, found out I'm on the first page for Australian Vita which is funny 'cause at least 60% of my Vita library is still sealed or untouched so hopefully I'll do more of that. A couple of games arrived this morning with more on the way, easy to pile this stuff up when the boxes are so tiny.

On 17/03/2018 at 8:43 PM, adam1984123 said:

Love it mate. 

Thanks for your contribution. I'll wait a few days to see if there are any modifications and then add to the opening post. 

No worries I'm very happy to have helped with this, really enjoy doing stuff like that. I reckon unless there are any objections we could go with the 2nd revision. I'm my own worst critic & I like the look of it so in theory it must be alright :)

18 hours ago, igs63 said:

Yessssss! Love it hahah, just happy for any dog to be on there

Definitely, I get a kick looking at the doggie as well. When I was a kid my grandparents had a dog like that, it would run after & retrieve a stick indefinitely but would never stay still long enough to give it a good pat. I loved the hell out of it though. I had a German Shepherd which was the gentlest thing but always had a go at protecting the house. One day heard a lot of barking & came outside to my mate running away looking scared haha. Fond memories for sure.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, readytofuky said:

Definitely, I get a kick looking at the doggie as well. When I was a kid my grandparents had a dog like that, it would run after & retrieve a stick indefinitely but would never stay still long enough to give it a good pat. I loved the hell out of it though. I had a German Shepherd which was the gentlest thing but always had a go at protecting the house. One day heard a lot of barking & came outside to my mate running away looking scared haha. Fond memories for sure.

Gahah, I've only had labs myself, who've each been quirky in their own ways, but I definitely have a soft spot for all doggies, especially the big ones 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

So I wanted to do a progress score update for the month...

For a couple of reasons, just to see how long it would take me to do an update, and secondly, to see where everyone is at!

The totals table looks like this:

progress.jpg

And you can see all the details in the spreadsheet:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13Z1oZG3Rz_sBuLFiHWYUJSSS_NvnN1vH

Popping rare plats and completing your backlog is the key to winning this comp...

Happy hunting!

Forgive my ignorance but how does this scoring actually work? I'm not sure I understand lol, because I have gotten trophies for my backlog before 19th yet it says 0

or is backlog points only for completion of the backlog game rather than each trophy?

Edited by igs63
extra thought

44 minutes ago, igs63 said:

Forgive my ignorance but how does this scoring actually work? I'm not sure I understand lol, because I have gotten trophies for my backlog before 19th yet it says 0

or is backlog points only for completion of the backlog game rather than each trophy?

Just the plat mate. Once you plat a backlog  game you will get points based on the rarity (100-plat rarity) the rest of the trophies just count towards your trophy points for the month

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dessane said:

Just the plat mate. Once you plat a backlog  game you will get points based on the rarity (100-plat rarity) the rest of the trophies just count towards your trophy points for the month

Thanks, just went through the first post again and I see now haha. This is my first time joining in on something like this, so still getting my head around all the scorings :3

• Like 1

23 hours ago, igs63 said:

@Feral you already had 1 wooden-spoon this year this is mine lol

• Like 1

I have no idea how the scoring works but still in the wooden spoon spot, huzzah! Lol.

@Feral you already had 1 wooden-spoon this year this is mine lol

yIjiaBQhgVvfvGHpyh_BsMRsBgtG9ubRhNu5Xp9r

The showdown is on, mate. I've already built a cabinet for this wooden spoon.

Edited by Feral
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

So approaching the 2nd day out from what was probably the most epic chat session I have ever been exposed to. I will freely admit I think I am still a little shaken (and scared).  I hope the handful of you that aren't anti social boring fucks actually have the opportunity to ride the wave that is @readytofuky. You sir are without a doubt the best value I have come across in some time. Your wit is amusingly cutting, your bullshit well crafted, your grip on reality tenuous. Your discourse left me wondering whether you were pandering to me or meta level fucking with me. I am hoping the later if for no other reason than it is deliciously salaciously wicked.  

I look forward to the next time you are on an upswing, I will be prepared to lingustically joust. In the meantime I look forward to whatever you throw down here, because from what I see there isn't going to be much contest. Keep swinging man (and I am still waiting on the name of your dealer )

Your delusions of grandeur have been greatly missed mate, welcome back!

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Your delusions of grandeur have been greatly missed mate, welcome back!

Lol, who are you. Can I delete the PS4 a thon thread, you seem to be doing better in this small protected fish bowl. That handicap is looking more like a noose everyday ........

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1