The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

1 hour ago, cjshaitan said:

So approaching the 2nd day out from what was probably the most epic chat session I have ever been exposed to. I will freely admit I think I am still a little shaken (and scared).  I hope the handful of you that aren't anti social boring fucks actually have the opportunity to ride the wave that is @readytofuky. You sir are without a doubt the best value I have come across in some time. Your wit is amusingly cutting, your bullshit well crafted, your grip on reality tenuous. Your discourse left me wondering whether you were pandering to me or meta level fucking with me. I am hoping the later if for no other reason than it is deliciously salaciously wicked.  

I look forward to the next time you are on an upswing, I will be prepared to lingustically joust. In the meantime I look forward to whatever you throw down here, because from what I see there isn't going to be much contest. Keep swinging man (and I am still waiting on the name of your dealer )

The best fun I've had in awhile!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

So approaching the 2nd day out from what was probably the most epic chat session I have ever been exposed to. I will freely admit I think I am still a little shaken (and scared).  I hope the handful of you that aren't anti social boring fucks actually have the opportunity to ride the wave that is @readytofuky. You sir are without a doubt the best value I have come across in some time. Your wit is amusingly cutting, your bullshit well crafted, your grip on reality tenuous. Your discourse left me wondering whether you were pandering to me or meta level fucking with me. I am hoping the later if for no other reason than it is deliciously salaciously wicked.  

I look forward to the next time you are on an upswing, I will be prepared to lingustically joust. In the meantime I look forward to whatever you throw down here, because from what I see there isn't going to be much contest. Keep swinging man (and I am still waiting on the name of your dealer )

Oh yeah Monday, that was a pretty interesting day all-round. IIRC four people were jumped-in that arvo, but you really endured. I can only have respect for that. It was so hot that day, way over 30 & I was sweating buckets in my makeshift sauna which is how I'd prefer it but damn, imagine if I had beer there instead of water.... I've charged my headset since & as long as nothing terribly awful happens in the meantime I might just have to intrude on a chat this weekend. Might be a drunken Friday night, could be a skeezy Saturday, or even Sunday (watch out for that one I often have a special kind of energy). I did have the game audio way too loud & I recall a few times I heard the compressor on my headset mic kick in so I'm sorry for any earaping that might have occured, it wasn't intentional. I wasn't sure who I was talking to half the time because all you non QLD'ers sound the same to me (the ones with teeth sound slightly more inviting) but I'm generally really good at interpreting sound so I'll just have to detect individual subtleties in the future & go from there.

10 minutes ago, Ethan said:

The best fun I've had in awhile!

You endured quite long & gained a bit of respect as well mate. Look forward to more in the future :)

Edited by readytofuky
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

I never understood how this handicap could affect ones ovaries so badly 1f618.png

Even without it, @Ethan would still be ahead of you on here 1f602.png

As for me, id still need Edwin Hubble's creation to see how far behind you were.........

and no you cant delete the PS4athon bee-otch, that's like our child, how dare you!

You realise you are just sprouting the same material consistently. I don’t blame you per se, after all you hail from the land of political obedient rhetoric. But much like Malcom’s head in the sand / in over his head approach it is becoming a trifle tiresome. It is such a shame you lack Plibersek’s turn of phrase or Wong’s self confidence. 

Now in in regards to the PS4 a thon you are starting to come off as a passed over ex-partner replaced by a younger model. Cig in one hand, goon in the other shouting out for relevance on the corner. It might be time to retire you to the beach house.

Now we have subverted this thread enough no more jokes this is a serious competition for serious trophy hunters (......... ok that was the last one promise). From now on take your banter and place it in the other thread and leave these poor people to their games and self hate.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, readytofuky said:

Oh yeah Monday, that was a pretty interesting day all-round. IIRC four people were jumped-in that arvo, but you really endured. I can only have respect for that. It was so hot that day, way over 30 & I was sweating buckets in my makeshift sauna which is how I'd prefer it but damn, imagine if I had beer there instead of water.... I've charged my headset since & as long as nothing terribly awful happens in the meantime I might just have to intrude on a chat this weekend. Might be a drunken Friday night, could be a skeezy Saturday, or even Sunday (watch out for that one I often have a special kind of energy). I did have the game audio way too loud & I recall a few times I heard the compressor on my headset mic kick in so I'm sorry for any earaping that might have occured, it wasn't intentional. I wasn't sure who I was talking to half the time because all you non QLD'ers sound the same to me (the ones with teeth sound slightly more inviting) but I'm generally really good at interpreting sound so I'll just have to detect individual subtleties in the future & go from there.

You endured quite long & gained a bit of respect as well mate. Look forward to more in the future :)

Same here bro! 

• Like 3

Now we have subverted this thread enough no more jokes this is a serious competition for serious trophy hunters (......... ok that was the last one promise). From now on take your banter and place it in the other thread and leave these poor people to their games and self hate.

It seems this person does not understand that there is more then one way to trophy hunt then just numbers, but its narrow mind can not comprehend this so he looks down on others for trying to be a trophy comp that does not just give points on sheer numbers. Must be nice and lonely up there on your pedestal.

But still welcome back to the site, it did not take long from the "I deleted my profile and wont be back" but this is CJ he can't go a week without making people go heyy look at me I am CJ

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

You realise you are just sprouting the same material consistently. I don’t blame you per se, after all you hail from the land of political obedient rhetoric. But much like Malcom’s head in the sand / in over his head approach it is becoming a trifle tiresome. It is such a shame you lack Plibersek’s turn of phrase or Wong’s self confidence. 

Now in in regards to the PS4 a thon you are starting to come off as a passed over ex-partner replaced by a younger model. Cig in one hand, goon in the other shouting out for relevance on the corner. It might be time to retire you to the beach house.

Lol, your political knowledge is quite arousing CJ but i cant see anyone finding my ovary reference tiresome when addressing your salty little vijayjay ?

P.S Im still up in our PS4 a thon so you may need to get your younger model to help you out...

17 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

It seems this person does not understand that there is more then one way to trophy hunt then just numbers, but its narrow mind can not comprehend this so he looks down on others for trying to be a trophy comp that does not just give points on sheer numbers. Must be nice and lonely up there on your pedestal.

But still welcome back to the site, it did not take long from the "I deleted my profile and wont be back" but this is CJ he can't go a week without making people go heyy look at me I am CJ

Image result for reaction crowd gif

Edited by Demon--Prototype
Gif addition required
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Lol, your political knowledge is quite arousing CJ but i cant see anyone finding my ovary reference tiresome when addressing your salty little vijayjay 1f618.png

P.S Im still up in our PS4 a thon so you may need to get your younger model to help you out...

Image result for reaction crowd gif

I am always up for a younger model .......... 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

That was a quick game of hide and seek. What happened to lvl 100? :hmm:

It took me less time than expected to remove some human trash from my friends list. Besides which I am bribing this site $100 a month to keep me rising up the leaderboards it would be wrong of me to stop now.

48 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

We could just pretend that I apologise to you but we both know what I think of you, of course that should be of no concern to you. The problem I fear is you feel the same way about yourself.

Edited by cjshaitan

10 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

It took me less time than expected to remove some human trash from my friends list. Besides which I am bribing this site $100 a month to keep me rising up the leaderboards it would be wrong of me to stop now.

We could just pretend that I apologise to you but we both know what I think of you, of course that should be of no concern to you. The problem I fear is you feel the same way about yourself.

No concern to me at all, You used me as an excuse to leave this comp and take it way out of context over a hidden profile.
if this was not the case you would have just made your profile public again and nothing would of happened.,, Oh wait you did... After you left the comp... for the third time you left this comp in less then two years. Maybe just maybe you might see the current one against Demon your to the end.. Maybe... But given your track record you will start to think your better then everyone else again and leave that one too.

Your welcome to post what ever you like about me but the other members here don't deserve things like " leave these poor people to their games and self hate. " Not when you yourself say you help people instead of me who only thinks of himself.

22 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

No concern to me at all, You used me as an excuse to leave this comp and take it way out of context over a hidden profile.
if this was not the case you would have just made your profile public again and nothing would of happened.,, Oh wait you did... After you left the comp... for the third time you left this comp in less then two years. Maybe just maybe you might see the current one against Demon your to the end.. Maybe... But given your track record you will start to think your better then everyone else again and leave that one too.

Your welcome to post what ever you like about me but the other members here don't deserve things like " leave these poor people to their games and self hate. " Not when you yourself say you help people instead of me who only thinks of himself.

Fair enough, I apologise to the field, those that have spoken with me no what I am like. Those that have dealt with me know my character. 

I won't be condescending to you and offer a fake apology as I am sure you will not to me. In regards to what I do for other people don't ever presume to know, we have never spoken, I have never helped you and I don't know you. 

Edit : oh and Nathan I think we are both in trouble it looks like both Nuttro and Ty are making a run again. Oh well it was good while it lasted ?

Edited by cjshaitan

26 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Fair enough, I apologise to the field, those that have spoken with me no what I am like. Those that have dealt with me know my character. 

I won't be condescending to you and offer a fake apology as I am sure you will not to me. In regards to what I do for other people don't ever presume to know, we have never spoken, I have never helped you and I don't know you. 

Edit : oh and Nathan I think we are both in trouble it looks like both Nuttro and Ty are making a run again. Oh well it was good while it lasted 1f600.png

That sounds fine to be all you did was join and leave comps causing issues for current members each time you did so so I don't have much experience of your helpful side. So no I don't know what else you do to help people nor do I want to or need to know.
I will stop responding to your posts in this topic as I and I assume you don't want to keep flooding it. So your welcome to go back to your normal ways of banter and what ever else you do for those who know your character.

17 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

ANYWAY..... ?

What's everyone playing at the moment? After completing my first backlog game, I've nearly completed number 2; Sniper Ghost Warrior 2. Just waiting until next month to pop the plat for strategic reasons :)

It's not a bad game... I love the concept because I like stealth type games and this is the type of game where you go loud you won't succeed at all. The game looks to have aged a bit on the graphics front but overall it's good fun. 

I keep putting the harder backlog games off though which will probably hurt me in the long run.

So what is everyone else playing? 

Congrats on your backlog game, Oh and look you go playing the "Strategic Reasons" Card. :D

Me I am still slowly grinding away SAO:HR while at work as this has been busy month for work, I also picked up Maria the witch for a semi easy play but the game has two trophies that are glitched so you can not get the plat.
I aim to finish SAO:HR this month along side Gal*Gunvolt Burst (* bit style MegaMan is always welcomed) I also would like to start and finish The Longest Five Minutes for the Vita.

EDIT: However with Ni No Kuni out all these plans may change as I have been waiting for this game for a long time now.

Edited by fisty123

2 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

ANYWAY..... ?

What's everyone playing at the moment? After completing my first backlog game, I've nearly completed number 2; Sniper Ghost Warrior 2. Just waiting until next month to pop the plat for strategic reasons :)

It's not a bad game... I love the concept because I like stealth type games and this is the type of game where you go loud you won't succeed at all. The game looks to have aged a bit on the graphics front but overall it's good fun. 

I keep putting the harder backlog games off though which will probably hurt me in the long run.

Good to hear you're enjoying SGW2 mate, have you played three? Played that one for a bit, not as good compared to what I remember of the second but still decent. It's good to have those stealth aspect games every now and then.

As for me I've been playing through my NA copy of Sleeping Dogs, going pretty well trying to run through as quick as possible. Other than that I decided to buy Jak 2 and 3 last night to do the debug glitch that gets you the Plat's easy (Some people might throw a hissy about that kinda thing but eh) also bought Midnight Deluxe and will plat that too.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, fisty123 said:

That sounds fine to be all you did was join and leave comps causing issues for current members each time you did so so I don't have much experience of your helpful side. So no I don't know what else you do to help people nor do I want to or need to know.

Fair enough, I am more than happy to go with this representation. Infact I think you have helped me a little so thankyou. In the meantime the banter is all yours.

Edited by cjshaitan

5 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

ANYWAY..... 1f601.png

I'm playing Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes .  It's a 3D platformer, Really fun. I've had it on my list from 5yrs ago when I wasn't a trophy hunter! So I thought I might finish it off ?

• Like 3

ANYWAY..... 1f601.png

Jumping out of the blocks but pulling back cause it's a marathon not a sprint. Nicely done mate.

I'm doing the same but in the wooden spoon race. So been playing Need For Speed Payback on Xbox One to keep the spoon dreams alive. Also playing The Sims 4, AC: Origins DLC, Just Cause 2 and Fallout 4.

• Like 3

Currently tackling two of my backlog games- Mafia III and Vita Pets. Mafia III might take a back seat to a couple others than I know I could get through faster. I only recently bought into the vita so have been playing a lot of vita games that I'd downloaded from ps plus previously. Other than that I'm looking into finally platting Tomb Raider, which I haven't touched in something like 5 years (if my stats didn't make it obvious, I didn't really get into collecting trophies until 2016). I've had the second game collecting dust on my shelf and with the announcement of the 3rd one coming out in September (on my birthday! ?) I'd like to finally catch up on the series. Tomb Raider was too high of a percentage but kinda wishing I added the second one to the backlog, heh!

• Like 1