The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

9 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

Lol slyde... What a cash grab from trophy hunters by the developers. But you know what, good on the developer, they know there is a market out there for it so why not. 

We should hop on that gravy train man.. Create a wallpaper labelled " @cjshaitan's Platinum Experience" with no button interaction, just load the game for 24 bronze trophies and close application for the remaining 24 ?

On a side note, I bought F1 2015, 2016 and 2017 last night and noticed you've platted '16 and are in the middle of '17.. How are they?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

We should hop on that gravy train man.. Create a wallpaper labelled " @cjshaitan's Platinum Experience" with no button interaction, just load the game for 24 bronze trophies and close application for the remaining 24 1f601.png

On a side note, I bought F1 2015, 2016 and 2017 last night and noticed you've platted '16 and are in the middle of '17.. How are they?

Haha great idea for a game. ?

Yea man I love f1 games so I think they are all awesome in their own way. I haven't done 2015 before but was thinking about getting it since it's so cheap. 2016 plat is relatively easy so you will enjoy it. 

I'm half way through 2017 and it is a grind in career and online but I love the career mode as it's more in depth than any other release in the series. 

We can do some of the online together if u like? It can be done idle and let the Ai drive for you for 1.5 hours or so then just rise and repeat until u hit level 50.

Do u have a steering wheel? So much fun with a wheel. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

We should hop on that gravy train man.. Create a wallpaper labelled " @cjshaitan's Platinum Experience" with no button interaction, just load the game for 24 bronze trophies and close application for the remaining 24 ?

Why waste time loading, fix that and you might have a decent game on your hands, of course we both know you couldn't afford to license my name. Nevertheless I look forward to seeing it, no doubt it will be better than most of the trash you are playing in a desperate attempt to run me down. Just don't take to long, tick tock tick tock cause I'm almost gone .................

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Well you'd have to load the game for the trophies to be added but i wouldn't expect you to understand how trophies work.... I started to feel bad due to my massive lead on you and ended up getting a whole bunch of grindy racing games, figured it would be a good opportunity for you to catch up.

I don't wanna hear about your retirement... You can't access your super till you're 60 anyway, so you still got a couple years to go mate, chin up 1f618.png

Lol, you do make me laugh, who knows maybe you will pull a miracle out before end of year. We both have G29 wheels, they seem very good at gathering dust, if you want any info then speak to War, of course he is proving more and more elusive these days. I am so proud of him ......

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Good to hear! I guess that explains why the 2017 plat is an ultra rare.. Idle method may be good for some of it but we should definitely have some races man, MotoGP17 was fun lol

I don't have a wheel unfortunately, but if i'm gonna go through 3 F1 games i may as well get one.. What model is yours?

Yea man we can definitely do some normal races rather than idle it all. It's cracking good fun. 

As Cj said, I have the g29 a good mid priced wheel. Unless you are going to use it regularly like me, it will likely gather dust. And yea, as Cj said again, if you want something more upmarket ask war. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MattyH16 said:

ConPLATulations! The big 300 milestone is next, what have you got planned for it?

As much as Slyde would be a great milestone, Persona 5 has had that spot for a year now and no game has made me change that since it came out.

Edited by fisty123

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

If they're not online! There FUCKING DEAD

" They are " ...................  less Monster Hunter more school ? 

" There fucking dead " implies they are literally dead things there.  Although it would  actually be correct to use "  their " as I am sure you were implying they are infact " fucking dead " in your view. 

Of course you might have intended to go with " There our fucking dead " and by all means if you are into that sort of thing carry on. Of course you would have to define then if you are using the collective "our" with "there" as in over there, the fucking dead or " their" our fucking dead, asserting your ownership over the "fucking dead ".

Perhaps you could clarify ?

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

" They are " ...................  less Monster Hunter more school 1f614.png 

" There fucking dead " implies they are literally dead things there.  Although it would be actually correct to use "  their " as I am sure you were implying they are infact " fucking dead " in your view. 

Of course you might have intended to go with " There our fucking dead " and by all means if you are into that sort of thing carry on. Of course you would have to define then if you are using the collective "our" with "there" as in over there, the fucking dead or " their" our fucking dead, asserting your ownership over the "fucking dead ".

Perhaps you could clarify 1f914.png

Lol... You beat me to it. 

They are or they're would have been acceptable @Ethan  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

" They are " ...................  less Monster Hunter more school 1f614.png 

" There fucking dead " implies they are literally dead things there.  Although it would  actually be correct to use "  their " as I am sure you were implying they are infact " fucking dead " in your view. 

Perhaps you could clarify 1f914.png

Do I look smart? No wonder I don't have a girlfriend ? My Cat is smarter than me ?

Edited by Ethan

38 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

A lot of stupid people have girl friends mate. Look at the human gene pool....1f609.png

On another note, you would be the perfect candidate for a Collingwood cheer squad banner person! At least we can find work for you!

Nah, he's got too many teeth

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Ethan said:

My Cat is smarter than me 1f633.png

Your cat is pure evil. The hatred on it's face is real and it probably has plans to end you all. Reminds me of the possessed cat from Scary Movie 2.

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Lol is this true? Makes sense actually. 

Ethan's cat is like Mr bigglesworth 

Yeah, cats even check if you're breathing to see to whether it's time to eat you or not.

I've woken up plenty of times with my cat's face right in mine looking devasated that I woke up lol.

• Like 4