The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

2 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Hey everyone,

As some of you may already be aware, the Humble Bundle are back with another Sony offer! This time they have partnered with CAPCOM and SEGA to offer up a total of 12 games across PS4, PS3 and PS VITA. The proceeds either go to the game devs or to charity so it's for a good cause and at an incredible price! The bundles are as follows.

Donate at least $1 USD to get:

• Dead Rising - PS4
  • Crazy Taxi - PS3
  • Dustforce - PS VITA
  • Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz - PS VITA

Donate over the average donation amount (roughly $12 USD) to get all of the above games AND:

• Alien Isolation - PS4
  • Mega Man Legacy Collection - PS4
  • Resident Evil - PS4
  • Resident Evil Code Veronica X - PS4
  • Binary Domain - PS3
  • Sonic Generations - PS3

Donate at least $15 USD to get all of the above games AND:

• Dead Rising 2 - PS4
  • Valkyria Chronicles - PS4

oh yeah I saw this yesterday, was weighing up whether it was worth the 12USD just for the Res Evil games. Definitely a good idea to grab it for those who don' t have the Dead Rising games, they go on sale a bit anyway but cheaper to get them this way for sure. 

btw am I the only one getting the PC Humbles, almost have over 800 Steam games now. Installed about 60 of them on the computer the other week and will be lucky to finish those in the time I have.

• Like 3

On 4/25/2018 at 6:26 PM, Demon--Prototype said:

Nice man! Few points in the fame category with that bad boy

Yeah for sure! :D

On 4/25/2018 at 6:51 PM, cjshaitan said:

Congrats man. 275 is a lot to everyone. Well done. Look forward to seeing what is in store for #300

Thank you CJ! I have already picked out a game for #300 to be >:)

18 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

I think you'll find it means something to most (if not all) of us. We might be in a competition but I personally like to watch you all succeed. Whether it's an Ultra Rare platinum you've conquered, a 1000 hour game completed or even a random bronze trophy you've spent time on earning, I'm always happy for you. I know how good it feels to hit a milestone or nail a certain trophy.

Please keep up the news everyone 1f600.png

Cheers my dude! :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Just over 24 hours to go until April is complete... Hope everyone has had a great month and made some good progress with their goals.

Please make sure you have your profiles synced up and I will post an update with scores around lunch time of the 1st of May!

My profile has been synced since the 13th...... won't be adding anything to it before the 6th of May.

However, will try to grab a $10 psn code before then for the lucky dip.... but still in middle of roadtrip so it may be delayed

• Like 2

1 hour ago, damage_6-9 said:

My profile has been synced since the 13th...... won't be adding anything to it before the 6th of May.

However, will try to grab a $10 psn code before then for the lucky dip.... but still in middle of roadtrip so it may be delayed

Lol if only you got trophies for posting holiday photos ?

No worries on the $10 code, I'll let you know the winner anyway. 

• Like 2

On 26/04/2018 at 1:21 AM, MattyH16 said:

I think you'll find it means something to most (if not all) of us. We might be in a competition but I personally like to watch you all succeed. Whether it's an Ultra Rare platinum you've conquered, a 1000 hour game completed or even a random bronze trophy you've spent time on earning, I'm always happy for you. I know how good it feels to hit a milestone or nail a certain trophy.

Please keep up the news everyone ?

I totally agree. I am admittedly inspired by you all with all your trophy counts and achievements, as I would most likely be someone with one of the lowest (if not THE lowest :P) total counts here. I aspire to be as great!

Not too great of a month for me trophy wise however ahah. I initially desired to knock out 2 backlogs but that didn't happen. Was a good month for games though, am still thoroughly enjoying God of War in the spare time I can find.

Edited by igs63
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, readytofuky said:

Bard's Gold: A bit rough to start off with but great stuff after unlocking some upgrades. I did the physical version with less than 20 people who've bothered, & I noticed Fisty redeemed his 100% so Australia is dominating the leaderboards for that version of the game (haha).

I actually did this one when the game arrived in the mail last year or whenever it was but the trophy list did not sync so I ended up restoring my Vita to erase the trophy history so I would not miscount and stuff up the milestone trophies. Sad times given it was the 4th stack of the game and had it done in under an hour :)

4 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

And so that is April and month 2 of our comp run and done!

Yay I got points.... even if it was from the backlog section :D

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

I actually did this one when the game arrived in the mail last year or whenever it was but the trophy list did not sync so I ended up restoring my Vita to erase the trophy history so I would not miscount and stuff up the milestone trophies. Sad times given it was the 4th stack of the game and had it done in under an hour :)

Damn that's rough, at least it's a decent little game. This was the first time I've played it, ended up having the best run while I was waiting in the car while my gf had an appointment, I do a lot of good work on the Vita under those conditions. Opening LRG titles is always an admirable act, I've got several lined up to unseal and actually play. It's nice to see someone else doing it so kudos for that!

A pretty decent month for me. 118 trophies earned across five different trophy lists. It's down from last month's 157 and last year's 329 (my all-time monthly record), but I did focus on completing at least 2 backlog games and that definitely paid off. I'm also glad that @adam1984123 helped me grind out the online trophies for LittleBigPlanet Karting before the servers go offline in July, even if it took an hour or two longer than it should have due to the matchmaking failing. Not sure when I'll get around to doing the offline, but it's nice to have the online done nonetheless.

Knack, a game I bought with my PS4 but only finally got around to playing, was actually decent. It's not the best game ever and I definitely prefer Sony's older mascot platformers, but it does some really good things like actually changing up the enemy AI and attack frequency on higher difficulties instead of just turning them into bullet sponges like other games. It also does some really bad things with its collectibles such as making them randomised and allowing useless duplicates. Spending 14 hours restarting the game and getting to the chests to grind out the 10 diamonds for Diamond Knack was a downer.

On 4/26/2018 at 3:45 PM, MattyH16 said:

Hey everyone,

As some of you may already be aware, the Humble Bundle are back with another Sony offer! This time they have partnered with CAPCOM and SEGA to offer up a total of 12 games across PS4, PS3 and PS VITA. The proceeds either go to the game devs or to charity so it's for a good cause and at an incredible price! The bundles are as follows.

I'm a physical media guy, but these console Humble Bundles are really good. Fortunately the only game from this that I already own is Super Monkey Ball and I wouldn't be able to use that without either switching my Vita to my US account or tricking it into using both my AU and US accounts simultaneously anyway.

• Like 3

Probably one of my worst months in a long time, lacking motivation to play much currently but hopefully will find some eventually and boost myself a bit.

Didn't earn a single plat in April, will have to try and get a few easy ones under my belt this month. 

Been playing through Farcry 5 very slowly at the moment, good game but not hooking me in enough to spend a lot of time in it. Had a good time going through the coop in Zombie Army Trilogy with Adam and Cj during the last month or so, so glad Cj was able to carry us through it as he always does. 

Hope everyone else is doing well both on and off their consoles, been good to see updates from those who participate in the PS4 chat rooms (I tell ya, not too keen on running into damage and his brothers in a dark alley ?) We also have to do something about all these C'wood/Saints/etc fans in the chat, we all know it's "Yellow and Black or take it back".

Edited by spazza136
  • Like 4

That's it I will endeavor to get at least 5 plats (actual games none of this under 1 - 2 hour plat crap) with at least 2-3 of them being from the backlog this month......
I just need to stop watching anime and reading visual novels... and not work... ok it might not happen but I can hope right.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dessane said:

Been plugging away at Nom Nom Galaxy as it is one of my backlog games, very charming game and quite fun so far. also pretty rare plat for such an easy game. Would reccomend if you guys haven't tried it

Nice work mate. I think nom nom galaxy was a ps plus game wasn't it? I'll have to give it a go. 

I popped zombie army trilogy for my backlog this month already and I'm working away at saints row the third for my next backlog. This game is heaps of fun and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it. I did a session last night with @readytofuky in saints row gat out of hell which was also plenty of fun. We completed about 30% of the game in about 3 hours which was good progress in little time. 

In between that, I'm going to attempt to do the online from gta IV which was a backlog I had last year since someone on my friends list asked me to do it with them. Can be a pain in the arse but if planned out well it shouldn't be too bad. 

Edited by adam1984123
Auto correct
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, adam1984123 said:

Nice work mate. I think mom mom galaxy was a ps plus game wasn't it? I'll have to give it a go. 

I popped zombie army trilogy for my backlog this month already and I'm working away at saints row the third for my next backlog. This game is heaps of fun and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it. I did a session last night with @readytofuky in saints row gat out of hell which was also plenty of fun. We completed about 30% of the game in about 3 hours which was good progress in little time. 

In between that, I'm going to attempt to do the online from gta IV which was a backlog I had last year since someone on my friends list asked me to do it with them. Can be a pain in the arse but if planned out well it shouldn't be too bad. 

Yeah I got it from PS+ ages ago , there's one trophy that requires two controllers and one two trophies that require co-op but everything else is solo stuff

• Like 1

As I am sure many of you are aware this is the Starlight Week charity push through EB games. It runs for one more day. I have no place in this thread but i would urge you to consider donating. It is a very worth charity and if for no other reason than a gamer that helped you out would appreciate it.

Either way if this is not your cause I am sure you will find one.  Or I hope you do. Nothing lasts forever and we  are all in such a privileged position to play games everyday. 

I do wish all of youthe best in your trophy hunting, and I hope that once you all reach your goals whatever they maybe that you will then give something back. 

Goodluck

Edited by cjshaitan