The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

Screw that Guitar Hero grind, I heard they patched it but back when I was doing it each day so many stums were not being counted, I gave up have not touched it in a long time. 

Black Flag sessions could be a plan I have not looked into the trophy requirements but I assume there is a get to level 50 online trophy like always.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

I think you can use the Wolfpack mode for level 50 which makes soloable I think. It's just boring always getting the synchronised kill without fail.

I haven't had any bad inputs in Guitar Hero Live, if I feel it's being funny I just let the game calibrate itself.

EDIT: Literally on the perfect run, fully focused, and I cocked up my timing by singing along. I want to punch something.

Edited by AuzzieWingman
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

@Crestfallen - 91.20% HIGHER

I'm actually quite surprised to see everyone has a higher completion rate since the start of this event with the exception of Gibbo, although I daresay once he finished Devil May Cry 4 he should be back in the green. Depending on how popular this is, I may do one at the end of the event showing completion rates AND rarities! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this.

I'd be interested in seeing this data at the end. I'm only higher right now because I tanked my completion rate prior to GATH S3 for the bonus points. If I didn't do that, I'd be lower since I have a few half-finished games on my profile now that were started solely to get the online trophies before they become unobtainable. Hopefully I'll be back to around 97-98% by the end of this competition.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Dessane said:

Snuck in my backlog game for the month last night, was thinking I was just going to miss the end of the month. Been a pretty quiet one for me this month so not expecting to do too well

Nice work mate! 

Not expecting to do too well? 

I'd be surprised if you don't jump into 2nd place from this backlog alone...

• Like 3

Oh well, plans for XBlaze plat to be trophy #9,000 have gone out the window... it will now be plat #150...

Turns out that if you only enter half the debug code in Jak 3, then watch the final cutscene, 40 trophies pop in 17 seconds, as opposed to the 15 or 16 I was expecting, lol

Think I might do Demetrios for 9,000 ?

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Nice work mate! 

Not expecting to do too well? 

I'd be surprised if you don't jump into 2nd place from this backlog alone...

Haha cheers mate. Turned out to be more of a pain than I expected but I got it done. Will be good to see the results in a bit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adam1984123 said:

And we are now a third of the way through the comp with May complete!

@Demon--Prototype has finally been knocked off his perch and we have new monthly winner with @Dessane coming out on top with 53 points for the month! Dessane had a quiet month as far as earning trophies goes, but popping an ultra backlog gave him maximum points for the backlog category and fame! Nice job mate. Demon could have been closer but earned himself -5 points for shame, which cancelled out the 5 he won for fame... Demon was again the top plat earner for the month with 24, @Nitro also performed well with 18 and @readytofuky also made double digits with 10 plats for the month. Great job everyone.

We had 8 players complete a backlog game for the month. A few competitors are very consistent at popping at least 1 backlog a month... could someone claim Gibbo's prize? 

In Fame and Shame, @simpgraus has dragged himself off the bottom and out of a negative score with a very handy 15 points. Although he scored 0 in both other categories, the 15 points from the backlog has helped him jump 4 spots! Nice work. As mentioned Dessane was the winner of fame for March and Demon the winner of shame. @patrickogorman19 and readytofuky were the other two to snag some points for fame.

And now the money part. The following 10 players are scored the lowest points for the month of May and go into the random draw for a $10 PSN card from damage...

simpgraus
adam1984123
feral611
Spider5786
Mattyh16
Auzziewingman

spazza136

Gibbo_0113
Damage_6-9
fantrig99

And the winner is........ @fantrig99! Congrats!

@damage_6-9 will be in touch shortly with your $10 PSN card.

trophies.jpg

blog.jpg

fame.jpg

total.jpg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13Z1oZG3Rz_sBuLFiHWYUJSSS_NvnN1vH

Happy hunting everyone.

Good work everyone!

Hi everyone sorry for the lack of update. Been busy with the long RPG Star Ocean and due to some circumstances at RL with work issues. Thank you for getting picked for the month. If possible, can I give my prize to Adam1984123 as he's done a great job at running the competition. Congrats to everyone this month for the trophy progression!  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, adam1984123 said:

trophies.jpg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13Z1oZG3Rz_sBuLFiHWYUJSSS_NvnN1vH

Happy hunting everyone.

I knew i had a bad month but i wasn't expecting -146,000 points xD

Gonna aim for a couple backlogs this month and maybe pop Injustice so hopefully I'll end up with -120,000 this time :P

1 hour ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

I knew i had a bad month but i wasn't expecting -146,000 points xD

Gonna aim for a couple backlogs this month and maybe pop Injustice so hopefully I'll end up with -120,000 this time :P

Whoops. Typo from me. Let me get that fixed for you. I wrote 170 gold trophies instead of 710... Sorry mate. 

All fixed now and that means Mattyh has lost his single point he earned! Sorry!

1 hour ago, fantrig99 said:

Hi everyone sorry for the lack of update. Been busy with the long RPG Star Ocean and due to some circumstances at RL with work issues. Thank you for getting picked for the month. If possible, can I give my prize to Adam1984123 as he's done a great job at running the competition. Congrats to everyone this month for the trophy progression!  

Thanks Fang, but the prize is yours - enjoy it.

I was in the draw like the rest of the bottom 10 but missed out. Maybe next time for me. ;)

Edited by adam1984123
fixed error
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fantrig99 said:

It's entirely up to you what you do with the code.... I've sent it to you, so it's yours now to use or pass on as you see fit ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Most trophies I have unlocked in 6 or so months with 7 plats.... Gets 7 points............ Yeah was never chance of top 3 over here at the end of this comp

Hahah at least your not going back and forth between 4th and 5th right on the edge of the prize pool. So close yet so far :(