The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

18 minutes ago, Knightmare_1985 said:

Hey there my fellow Aussie trophy hunters! 

I've been keeping up to date with this competition for a while now and i feel like its time for me to give something back to the trophy hunting community on PSNP.

So here it is, something to drive you guys a little in September, and amuse myself a little lol :

For the Month of September in the comp I'll be awarding PSN codes to the winners of each category.

If someone manages to take out ALL 3 categories they will receive an AUS$100 PSN code.

If not for the winner of each category an AUS$30 PSN code will be awarded.

And simply because the shame category is always funny I'll even give an AUS$10 PSN code for the most shameful platinum lol

Good Luck Trophy Hunters ;)

Thanks knightmare. That's a very generous donation from you. 

All the best everyone. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Knightmare_1985 said:

I've been keeping up to date with this competition for a while now and i feel like its time for me to give something back to the trophy hunting community on PSNP.

So here it is, something to drive you guys a little in September, and amuse myself a little lol :

For the Month of September in the comp I'll be awarding PSN codes to the winners of each category.

If someone manages to take out ALL 3 categories they will receive an AUS$100 PSN code.

And simply because the shame category is always funny I'll even give an AUS$10 PSN code for the most shameful platinum lol

Aye. You're a legend buddy :)

Cheers for the donation :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Knightmare_1985 said:

@Knightmare_1985 you sir, are awesome :highfive:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

@Nitro

Anyone jumping on the Destiny 2 wagon now that its free?

I was thinking about it. Always love playing some kinda of co-op. They are good fun! 

I have the resident evils sitting there to do as well... And still haven't finished black ops 3.

Plenty to play at the moment. 

• Like 3

Just now, adam1984123 said:

I was thinking about it. Always love playing some kinda of co-op. They are good fun! 

I have the resident evils sitting there to do as well... And still haven't finished black ops 3.

Plenty to play at the moment. 

Nice! Well if we get enough people it might be worth having a look. I think you need a minimum of 4 people for the raids? Not too sure how the Destiny games work..

Definitely jumping on the resident evils with you though mate, i believe a couple of the trophies require 4 people as well so if anyone else is keen on here, let us know!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/08/2018 at 1:06 PM, Knightmare_1985 said:

It’s midway through September, don’t forget about the bonus PSN Codes for this month! Good Luck guys ;) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Knightmare_1985 said:

It’s midway through September, don’t forget about the bonus PSN Codes for this month! Good Luck guys ;) 

Looking at some people's profiles, it looks like there is definately some interest in obtaining some extra cash this month! I wonder who it will be? Certainly won't be me though lol. 

On 04/07/2018 at 1:46 PM, Cjshai said:

Focker is a state of mind, you are not ready

On 17/07/2018 at 8:41 PM, Cjshai said:

There is no catching that maniac

It's done...

Could you imagine if we still had our PS4-a-thon going? I'd be ahead by like, 120,000+ points lol

All good mate, you still get a participation stamp from me...

Edited by Demon--Prototype
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, damage_6-9 said:

....Or me :)

Lol. I had a good weekend trophy wise but still no where near the totals some of these guys can get. 

I finally did all of the riddler collectables in batman arkham knight! So getting close to plating that from my backlog. But it will be complete in October hopefully. 

I also worked on some saints row IV. God I love that series. Doesn't get boring at all, could play it flat out. Maybe I'll even do another stack of it on PS4. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jimthebadman said:

So how can i register for this.

Sounds like a heap of fun.

Hi mate. 

This year's event is drawing to a close with only 2 months to go. 

I haven't decided whether or not I want to host it again next year or maybe someone else will take over. Keep your eyes peeled on the forums though as something will be posted about it towards the end of the year. 

On 25/09/2018 at 7:48 PM, adam1984123 said:

I haven't decided whether or not I want to host it again next year or maybe someone else will take over. Keep your eyes peeled on the forums though as something will be posted about it towards the end of the year. 

Damn, it's an understandable position, I hope at if you're not up for it someone equally responsible & level headed steps up. I was thinking for a minute about doing an Australiasian event later on down the track & came up with a wealth of silly ideas like a Melbourne vs Australia sub category, letting kiwis in, a backlog system that rewards bonus points based on the amount of years the game took in the timestamps (this would only benefit me & a handful of other people) & a host of abitrary bonus points for playing certain games or sets of games that are either impractical, prohibitively expensive or totally awful. I'd buy premium membership beforehand, change my name to Dear Leader & adorn a red & black shaded Kim Jong Il avatar. ?

So with that said, glad you're doing this one mate :)

Hope everyone's got a case of good beer for the grand final..... tomorrow  ? ??

• Like 3