The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

On 3/10/2018 at 11:12 AM, CjShai said:

Patrick is above doing shit like that, but there are plenty of other dodgy farkers in this things, of course at the end of the day carrying a high handicap (or any handicap) says alot about a person. I mean if I entered a comp I would want to know I stood on my own two feet not on the back of others.

It looks to me like there should be 19 players on that shame list every month......

Why do think i'm dodgy,I play games that I enjoy.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dessane said:

Picked up the plat for Nier last night. Game is solid, really good combat and rpg elements plus a super wierd story. Great soundtrack too which always makes me happy. Worth checking out, exspecially if its not in your backlog(gotta slow down the competition somehow.)

Congrats on the plat! I enjoyed the first Nier game and looking to get Automata.

• Like 3

I saw Patricks trophy review on Rustic's channel last night & I definitely believe he won't be doing anything untoward. Bloody EDF 4.1 platinum that is out of fucking control. I played that game for around 100 hours & I think I'm at 20% trophies or something. It was one of the best games I've ever played online though, so addictive I wasn't really thinking about trophies at the time. With a keyboard plugged in it's almost unrivaled in its hillarity. Anyone who is ever thinking of playing that please hit me up, I've got a strong wing diver with high level weapons and a great attitude.

20 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Haha, your list was the main one I was worried about - nothing is in English. Thanks mate, I'll fix it up!

Yeah it's a bugger, initially I had trouble locating the trophy list for that game myself. The two games have lists that look really damn silmilar. Cheers for sorting that out, much appreciated. ?

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:37 PM, adam1984123 said:

Thanks mate.

I missed Job Simulator but has been fixed now.

Sorry for another edit but just double checked the spreadsheet and my copy of LEGO The Movie Game is the GERMAN version not the regular one for whatever reason so change it to German whenever you get the chance mate.

48 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

Sorry for another edit but just double checked the spreadsheet and my copy of LEGO The Movie Game is the GERMAN version not the regular one for whatever reason so change it to German whenever you get the chance mate.

You have the German version? Ouch... way worse for rarity. But thanks for your honesty. ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, spazza136 said:

You have a German account................ we should talk sometime ?

Little recap on da month that is. 

Plat #350 Omnipotent (hilarious apropos name don't you think).

Cruising around 600 trophies for the month (give or take)

Probably smashing Demon in his proposed PS4 a-thon although to be fair he is spending alot of time on Soundshapes (I think you have all the trophies must be for fun ........ )

Started using my profile as an endorsement for Xbox (well lets face it, it is the superior system)

Slid up into 5th on the AU boards (only the tough Trophy beasts left now )

Haven't left the group chat yet (well as of typing this anyway)

Moved the Switch from paperweight status to Shelf space holder

So Team Accounts with a handicap huh ?

Well that is about it. What is everyone else up to ............. 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

You have the German version? Ouch... way worse for rarity. But thanks for your honesty. 1f61c.png

I bought it on the AU store so not sure why it's German tbh, maybe it's a physical/digital thing?

14 minutes ago, CjShai said:

You have a German account................ we should talk sometime 1f61c.png

Probably smashing Demon in his proposed PS4 a-thon although to be fair he is spending alot of time on Soundshapes (I think you have all the trophies must be for fun ........ )

Started using my profile as an endorsement for Xbox (well lets face it, it is the superior system)

Grats on 5th mate, only a few more years of sliding your body weight through litres of shit to clench a top three finish.

As for me not a massive amount going on, slowly getting back into a rhythm now though.

- Played through Dead Rising 4, enjoyed the open-world and how the game works compared to the old ones. Definitely recommend.

- Finished my first Backlog game, two hours of wanting to fall asleep while standing with a headset on is pretty fun.

- Also started Sleeping Dogs for my 2nd backlog game, hopefully can get it done fairly fast considering I've done it twice before.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

I bought it on the AU store so not sure why it's German tbh, maybe it's a physical/digital thing?

Grats on 5th mate, only a few more years of sliding your body weight through litres of shit to clench a top three finish.

As for me not a massive amount going on, slowly getting back into a rhythm now though.

- Played through Dead Rising 4, enjoyed the open-world and how the game works compared to the old ones. Definitely recommend.

- Finished my first Backlog game, two hours of wanting to fall asleep while standing with a headset on is pretty fun.

- Also started Sleeping Dogs for my 2nd backlog game, hopefully can get it done fairly fast considering I've done it twice before.

Lol a few more years, surpirised you didn't like Job Sim. It ran quiet well and didn't over stay it's welcome. Was this the second time you did it. 

16 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Plat #350 Omnipotent (hilarious apropos name don't you think) Wow! What a great milestone!

Cruising around 600 trophies for the month (give or take) Basically my day 1 progress.....

And to think you have to triple that now due to handicap lol thanks to our good friend @adam1984123 giphy.gif

Probably smashing Demon in his proposed PS4 a-thon although to be fair he is spending alot of time on Soundshapes (I think you have all the trophies must be for fun..

Im still 10 plats ahead of you 1f602.png so i got plenty of time to teach you how to plat sound shapes man

As for me..

Just making sure you haven't weakened the grip on those ankles 1f618.png

Lol, well we shall see but don't wait to long I have the attention span of a 5 yr old and the bullshit detector of a 90 year old the next game someone finishes for someone else I will call out in this thread if they don't. Got to be fair to everyone right .....

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

13th of March already... Nearly half way through month 1 and a few updates being posted... Love it. Must mean it's nearly time for the first of @MattyH16's bi-monthly updates!

As for me, I've done stuff all this month because it takes a shit load of time to run this thing 1f618.png.  So I've only popped 5 plats and 270 something trophies. And with my 5 times multiplier, looks like my rigging of this comp is coming along nicely. Show me the money! 

In amoungst all of that I've finished my first backlog game, Metro 2033 Redux. If you haven't played any of the Metro's, do yourself a favour as Molly used to say, and get on it. It's a very linear first person shooter, with stealth and loud elements of Gameplay, set in post nuclear Russia. The plat is easier on the PS4 games rather than PS3 so go for that if you want an easier ride. Overall, it's very good fun and not too grindy at all. 

Looking forward to the new Metro later this year. 1f601.png

Going to try and do as much as possible of my next backlog before Far Cry 5 as I'm tipping that's going to take up my time in the coming weeks! 

Oh you are claiming all those trophies ........

1 hour ago, CjShai said:

You have a German account................ we should talk sometime 1f61c.png

Very nice work of the 350th and 5th place. 2 places I will never get to unless I am a divorcee one day.

Lol... Sound shapes ? team accounts with a handicap... ? 

I'm surprised you haven't left the chat or the comp yet. Must be a new record for you on both fronts. Nice work ?

1 minute ago, CjShai said:

Oh you are claiming all those trophies ........

Like I said stuff all time... So 2 glitched games and 1 stack really helped out lol. At least I didn't do jak 2 for a backlog like someone here..... 

Edited by adam1984123
  • Like 2