The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

8 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Damn, it's an understandable position, I hope at if you're not up for it someone equally responsible & level headed steps up. I was thinking for a minute about doing an Australiasian event later on down the track & came up with a wealth of silly ideas like a Melbourne vs Australia sub category, letting kiwis in, a backlog system that rewards bonus points based on the amount of years the game took in the timestamps (this would only benefit me & a handful of other people) & a host of abitrary bonus points for playing certain games or sets of games that are either impractical, prohibitively expensive or totally awful. I'd buy premium membership beforehand, change my name to Dear Leader & adorn a red & black shaded Kim Jong Il avatar. 1f608.png

So with that said, glad you're doing this one mate :)

Hope everyone's got a case of good beer for the grand final..... tomorrow  1f607.png1f607.png1f607.png

Lol. That idea sounds wild. 

The grand final was today, by the way. ??

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

Lol. That idea sounds wild. 

The grand final was today, by the way. ??

I had great prizes in mind too, like this rare 'nice clean petrol' flexi disc:

2NKepxN.jpg?2

Since things are only in the conceptual phase & lot of people have been putting up prizes, I'm going to throw this in here: anyone who platinums Spintires:Mudrunner in October & posts a pic of their favourite visible gas pump can win this, I'll post it out within 2 days of completion. No jokes here.

Btw in the Democratic Peoples Republic of QLD grand final is definitely tomorrow ;p

Last point I forgot to mention was NZ participants would also be drafted as QLD'ers. This is pretty important so I must have been really buggered this morning not to have mentioned it!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, readytofuky said:

I had great prizes in mind too, like this rare 'nice clean petrol' flexi disc:

2NKepxN.jpg?2

Since things are only in the conceptual phase & lot of people have been putting up prizes, I'm going to throw this in here: anyone who platinums Spintires:Mudrunner in October & posts a pic of their favourite visible gas pump can win this, I'll post it out within 2 days of completion. No jokes here.

Btw in the Democratic Peoples Republic of QLD grand final is definitely tomorrow ;p

Last point I forgot to mention was NZ participants would also be drafted as QLD'ers. This is pretty important so I must have been really buggered this morning not to have mentioned it!

Lmao. I love the way your mind works. 

The game is on sale too for $15.95 which is a great price. What made you think of that game? And when you say favourite visible gas pump, you want me to go down to the local servo and take a photo? Lol. Gold. 

EDIT: holy shit. There isn't much on this game but the little bits I am reading, people actually love it. I am almost tempted to get it and have a crack. Plat is pretty easy too. And you can play up to 4 player co-op. What a game ?

Since there is no qld team in the nrl final are you at least supporting storm to farewell slater who has played for qld many a times in origin. 

BTW, just under 6 hours to go for your trophies to be synced. I'll post results tomorrow evening after work. After that @Knightmare_1985 will post the winners of his psn cards. 

Edited by adam1984123
  • Like 2

On 29/09/2018 at 7:09 PM, readytofuky said:

.....Going by the Origin sides, I thought the entire world was eligible to play for QLD........ :hmm:

13 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

BTW, just under 6 hours to go for your trophies to be synced. I'll post results tomorrow evening after work. After that @Knightmare_1985 will post the winners of his psn cards. 

Damn, is it that time already?? ...better go sync the 1763 PS3 trophies I knocked over in the last 3 weeks.  ? .....nah, got nothing

Edited by damage_6-9
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Lmao. I love the way your mind works. 

The game is on sale too for $15.95 which is a great price. What made you think of that game? And when you say favourite visible gas pump, you want me to go down to the local servo and take a photo? Lol. Gold. 

EDIT: holy shit. There isn't much on this game but the little bits I am reading, people actually love it. I am almost tempted to get it and have a crack. Plat is pretty easy too. And you can play up to 4 player co-op. What a game 1f60a.png

Since there is no qld team in the nrl final are you at least supporting storm to farewell slater who has played for qld many a times in origin. 

With Mudrunner, someone I was playing GTA online told me about it when I professed how much I enjoyed the trucking missions & when the game came out on ps4 I picked up a boxed copy. I think about starting it for real at least a few times a month, I played it online with a mate once but he got the online trophies 'cause it was my game haha. Anyway the driving part was really cool, the menus are what stop me from starting it but one day I really want to dig right in. I found out incidentally there's a festival in the area the game is made/based in where people actually navigate that terrain in vehicles just like the one in the game which is pretty cool. I would definitely be happy to pop the disc in and play online any time in the future.

Even an internet pic of the visible gas pump would be ok, the more aesthetic the better.

I wouldn't have minded if Melbourne won last night but :(

15 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

.....Going by the Origin sides, I thought the entire world was eligible to play for QLD........ :hmm:

Sounds good to me!

BTW great to see you here & not in Indonesia right now!!!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

Evening everyone. We are now on the home stretch of the comp with only 2 months left. And thank god for that, because you people make me sick! Well not all of you; just a couple of you.

When totaling the scores, I was amazed that @Nitro was able to backup his 42 platinum effort last month with 43 again this month. 85 plats in 2 months is incredible. But then I found out he was outdone by @Demon--Prototype who amassed an astonishing 69 plats for the month! He was able to outdo the record @fisty123 set a few months back of 61. Incredible stuff. So needless to say Demon and Nitro were at the top of the podium for the trophies earned category this month and they were joined by @patrickogorman19 who continues to punch above his weight with the assistance of his multiplier. Honerable mention to @readytofuky who hit double digit plats once again with 11 for the month.

So Demon, Nitro - you two make me sick! Lets just take note of this, its one thing to grind out long ass platinums that are ultra rare, but the game is usually great so you stick it out - but its also something else to continue to smash out these numbers of games like this that are most of the time sub par, boring, mundane, multiple stacks of the same shit and let's face it; not even in English a lot of the time. Good effort gents; I certainly couldn't do that even if I wanted to.

I thought @Knightmare_1985's offer of some monetary rewards would bring players out of the woodwork when it comes to the backlog category because that seems to be the easiest category to score some good points in because most people tend to pick backlog games they will never play for some reason... 1f643.png Well, it worked to an extent. Last month, only two people completed a backlog game; this month we were able to double it with 4 people completing a total 6 backlog games! So those who took up the challenge were keen. @MattyH16 can consider him unlucky finishing off the podium by completing Broken Age which scored some very nice points. @Gibbo_0113 was able to complete the UR Devil May Cry 4 for a very nice 3rd place. Out top 2 really wanted the cash it seems though as they completed multiple games each. Demon probably thought he had it in the bag by completing 2 x UR plats for a massive score but he was outdone by the backlog champion himself @Crestfallen who completed 3 backlog games for the month!! Amazing effort!

The backlog category is getting interesting. Only two months to go and Gibbo has offered cash for the FIRST people to complete their entire backlog. Crestfallen only has 1 game to go... Can he close it out? Demon is hot on his heels with 2 games left. I am next best (and not chance) with 4 games remaining. Looking forward to a tight finish between these two players.

And finally to fame and shame. When Knightmare said he would be offering cash to the shame winner for the month, I had to laugh because if you give you guys an inch, you will take a mile. And yes, it seems plenty of you played whatever crap you could get your hands on to try and snag some cash for shame. Fittingly, fame was taken out by Gibbo for the second month running. This guy is always smashing out ultra rare plats and this month was no exception. In the shame category, we had a tie - by none other than our two platinum spammers for the month, Nitro and Demon. Enjoy cutting your PSN card in half fellas. 1f61d.png

So overall, Demon takes out September, joined on the podium by Crestfallen and Gibbo. 

On the Year to Date ladder, Demon seals his win mathematically and can't be beaten from here should he retire today. Well done mate. Patrick is looking pretty secure in second spot but anything could happen if he drops the bundle as the pack is close behind. We have 8 players that could realistically take the final podium spot, so if that isn't incentive enough, I'm not sure what is.

Finally, our bottom 10 players for the month have gone into the draw to win a $10 PSN card from @damage_6-9

Spider5786
adam1984123
feral611
Dessane
Hampy64
igs63
fisty123
fantrig99
spazza136
simpgraus

And our winners is..... @igs63!! Well done! Damage will be in touch shortly with your PSN card.

All scores are posted below and link to the spreadsheet.
Knightmare will be posting winners of his incentive shortly. Happy hunting.

trophies.jpg

blog.jpg

fame.jpg

total.jpg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13Z1oZG3Rz_sBuLFiHWYUJSSS_NvnN1vH

Thanks mate. Trust me. That third spot is mine ;)

17 minutes ago, Knightmare_1985 said:

Congratulations to the winners of this months bonus psn codes! I won’t go into detail and repeat what @adam1984123 wrote, so here’s the prize winners:

@Demon--Prototype $30 for Earning Trophies.

@Crestfallen $30 for Backlogs.

@Gibbo_0113 $30 for Fame.

@Nitro & @Demon--Prototype for Shame.

I’ll PM you guys with your codes now.

Thank you very much my friend :D

I also would like to congratulate everyone this month.

Especially @Demon--Prototype for pushing me hard to get those plats :P

• Like 3

Congrats to everyone this month. Also thanks to Knightmare for offering additional prizes.

On another note, is anyone here looking to do PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale before the servers shutdown later this month? A few of us did it once last year, but I'll be interested in stacking the other list (PS3 in my case) if there's enough people wanting to do it.

32 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

The backlog category is getting interesting. Only two months to go and Gibbo has offered cash for the FIRST people to complete their entire backlog. Crestfallen only has 1 game to go... Can he close it out? Demon is hot on his heels with 2 games left. I am next best (and not chance) with 4 games remaining. Looking forward to a tight finish between these two players.

Shhh. It should be a pretty decent matchup though. I have Final Fantasy XIII left which is long and has a missable trophy that could screw me over if I'm not careful whilst Demon has Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Shadow Warrior 2. Black Flag has a long multiplayer grind and Shadow Warrior has a quicker grind.

• Like 3

Nice monthly roundup as always @adam1984123. I am very happy i finally managed DMC 4 platinum. Bloody palace mode was a bitch :P

Looking forward to Red Dead Redemption at the end of the month :D. Provided the multiplayer wont be delayed like GTA we can posse up

Thanks again to @Knightmare_1985 now just gotta decide what to spend it on :yay: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crestfallen said:

Congrats to everyone this month. Also thanks to Knightmare for offering additional prizes.

On another note, is anyone here looking to do PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale before the servers shutdown later this month? A few of us did it once last year, but I'll be interested in stacking the other list (PS3 in my case) if there's enough people wanting to do it.

Shhh. It should be a pretty decent matchup though. I have Final Fantasy XIII left which is long and has a missable trophy that could screw me over if I'm not careful whilst Demon has Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Shadow Warrior 2. Black Flag has a long multiplayer grind and Shadow Warrior has a quicker grind.

Hey mate. 

I already did ps all stars when we did that boost ages ago... I still haven't finished the single player trophies lol. If you get desperate and no one else wants to do it and you need someone, let me know and I'll help you. 

I do think the battle between yourself and Demon for the backlog prize is interesting. You have a grindy game, and he has 2 games - he has already done most of the online for black flag I believe.... Looking forward to see how it plays out. 

35 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

Nice monthly roundup as always @adam1984123. I am very happy i finally managed DMC 4 platinum. Bloody palace mode was a bitch :P

Looking forward to Red Dead Redemption at the end of the month :D. Provided the multiplayer wont be delayed like GTA we can posse up

Thanks again to @Knightmare_1985 now just gotta decide what to spend it on :yay: 

Thanks mate. 

I notice you've already got another backlog done for October. Nice work haha. 

I too am looking forward to Red Dead as well. Will probably be the first day 1 AAA release I've bought in a while to be honest. The Crew 2 nearly had me, but I'm willing to wait a bit longer for that. There are a few good games coming out over the coming months.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, readytofuky said:

BTW great to see you here & not in Indonesia right now!!!

Lol, flying over for 3 weeks on Friday night ? 

Congrats to all for your efforts in September :yay: amazing totals there.

As predicted mine was pretty low due to work rearing it's ugly head.... this month will be even lower due to arguably excessive beer/alcohol consumption in a foreign land..???

Also apologies to @igs63 , your code will unfortunately be delayed until Thursday (payday), but will be on it's way within 10 minutes of my local EB opening it's doors.

• Like 4

Well I had a good laugh at the writeup for the month. I definitely noticed some serious grafting going on & if I had my head screwed on straight I would have tried going for rare points or played a backlog game but September was one of the most enjoyable months I've had this year as far as what I was playing goes and regrets are nought.

Had a blast playing through Yakuza Kiwami 2 all the way to the platinum. Admittedly this is a really easy entry in the series but it does take a lot of time & I only looked up a handful of things, playing the majority of it without a guide so I wasn't terribly efficient but I never am with these games, just enjoy running around, fighting & doing various things. Put a good 60 hours in. This month Fist of the Northstar: Lost Paradise is out from the same dev team, I ozgameshop'ed it 'cause 90 bucks can piss off for that but when it turns up in the mail I'll probably get sucked in and loose a ton of game time. Got a weeks annual leave next week ?

Early on in the picture my Psyvariar Delta limited soundbox turned up from readytodispatch (haha). I spent a good $100USD on this & didn't spend too long waiting to open it. I put a lot of time into the 2nd game in the series (at least 40-60 hours) but not much on the first game so this was my chance to enjoy it with the added feature of being able to see wtf is going on (the ps2 version has horrible image quality). I played it casually some nights between Yakuza time & when more time freed up got serious with it, by that time only a handful of trophies were left. I got the 5th platinum earner & the first person with a non-Japanese account to do it. I think it's funny & ironic that I got a few fame points from doing this game. It was at 5% when I posted a topic in the sub forum with tips on how to get the platinum & thought at least a few might go on to earn it before the end of the month but that never happened & the rarity increased a little bit. So in the end free fame points earned naturally, gotta love that. 

Had a reasonable time with easy earning as well. I don't mind admitting I abused the debug feature in Deaths Gambit to earn the trophies effortlessly, it was a relaxed tour through some insanely nice 2D graphics, I was just waiting for a patch to get that last bugged trophy. Picked up & 100%'ed a bunch of ACA neo geo games on sale, wish world heroes was included in that sale but beggars can't be choosers.

In the realm of ultra easy & quick stuff I thought both Fullblast & Jack & Jill DX were pretty decent games when all's said & done. Sigi Melunsina was pretty alright as well. 

I didn't really enjoy perils of baking, it was definitely cool the way the hardest levels are available almost immediately but things went a bit down hill after that, party due to the fact I was trying to speed run stages I'd never seen before. I became frustrated by the system that starts you off with no hearts on death, couple of levels in the last 2 worlds took a few retries, I'd always die right before the checkpoint or end of stage (that's more a special feature of my playing, happens in a lot of games). The hitboxes were also a bit off when jumping on heads imo. Pretty good for a game made by one person but my favourite one person Canadian game is still the first Skylight Freerange.

Did the Persona 3 & 5 Dancing games, took forever to do 3 because I wasn't changing accessories & had to play a few extra hours. 5 took far less time but I still had to play a few extra songs, again those stupid accessories. If they just removed the 'new' for all characters after one of them uses an accessory this would all be sweet. Anyway I had never heard the music in 5 & really loved a few of the tracks but I can't really say why, it's not my usual jam that's for sure.  

Right at the end of the month 'The Cat & the Coup' came out & I really loved this, very atmospheric experience enhanced by a beautiful piece of classic music. I'm digging all the Arabic themed stuff that's popped up on the store this year, it's something a bit different & I hope there's more to come. Would be nice if some more of those Chinese games defected as well. 

Also I picked up PSVR after a lot of deliberation & procrastination. The setup was horrible, so convoluted. The whole time I thought 'this is definitely a Sony product' but all those feelings of ill-will went away the minute I popped Rez Inifinite in. I tried Eagle Flight yesterday & it was so good I was involuntarily making all these happy/pleasure noises for the first half an hour. It's such a rush, if that isn't a killer app I dunno what is. Got my first VR platinum yesterday with Accounting+ which was very amusing indeed. Dragged the old move controller out & had a blast. Anyway I'm glad to be on a more even playing field now, it was always a bit of a bugger seeing new games come out knowing I didn't have the system to play them.

October is looking like it's going to be another great month with too many games I want to play & probably not enough time. It's a nice problem to have. Happy earning everyone!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Also apologies to @igs63 , your code will unfortunately be delayed until Thursday (payday), but will be on it's way within 10 minutes of my local EB opening it's doors.

All good! Just happy to be winning anything for my previous months serious (lack of) effort xD.

September was a busy month for me with a holiday crammed in between but- I'm still enjoying being part of this comp no matter where I place. A big part of it is all thanks to all of you donating cash prizes and of course @adam1984123 for bringing it all together! So thanks again for all the effort you put in!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, readytofuky said:

Well I had a good laugh at the writeup for the month. I definitely noticed some serious grafting going on & if I had my head screwed on straight I would have tried going for rare points or played a backlog game but September was one of the most enjoyable months I've had this year as far as what I was playing goes and regrets are nought.

Had a blast playing through Yakuza Kiwami 2 all the way to the platinum. Admittedly this is a really easy entry in the series but it does take a lot of time & I only looked up a handful of things, playing the majority of it without a guide so I wasn't terribly efficient but I never am with these games, just enjoy running around, fighting & doing various things. Put a good 60 hours in. This month Fist of the Northstar: Lost Paradise is out from the same dev team, I ozgameshop'ed it 'cause 90 bucks can piss off for that but when it turns up in the mail I'll probably get sucked in and loose a ton of game time. Got a weeks annual leave next week 1f31a.png

Early on in the picture my Psyvariar Delta limited soundbox turned up from readytodispatch (haha). I spent a good $100USD on this & didn't spend too long waiting to open it. I put a lot of time into the 2nd game in the series (at least 40-60 hours) but not much on the first game so this was my chance to enjoy it with the added feature of being able to see wtf is going on (the ps2 version has horrible image quality). I played it casually some nights between Yakuza time & when more time freed up got serious with it, by that time only a handful of trophies were left. I got the 5th platinum earner & the first person with a non-Japanese account to do it. I think it's funny & ironic that I got a few fame points from doing this game. It was at 5% when I posted a topic in the sub forum with tips on how to get the platinum & thought at least a few might go on to earn it before the end of the month but that never happened & the rarity increased a little bit. So in the end free fame points earned naturally, gotta love that. 

Had a reasonable time with easy earning as well. I don't mind admitting I abused the debug feature in Deaths Gambit to earn the trophies effortlessly, it was a relaxed tour through some insanely nice 2D graphics, I was just waiting for a patch to get that last bugged trophy. Picked up & 100%'ed a bunch of ACA neo geo games on sale, wish world heroes was included in that sale but beggars can't be choosers.

In the realm of ultra easy & quick stuff I thought both Fullblast & Jack & Jill DX were pretty decent games when all's said & done. Sigi Melunsina was pretty alright as well. 

I didn't really enjoy perils of baking, it was definitely cool the way the hardest levels are available almost immediately but things went a bit down hill after that, party due to the fact I was trying to speed run stages I'd never seen before. I became frustrated by the system that starts you off with no hearts on death, couple of levels in the last 2 worlds took a few retries, I'd always die right before the checkpoint or end of stage (that's more a special feature of my playing, happens in a lot of games). The hitboxes were also a bit off when jumping on heads imo. Pretty good for a game made by one person but my favourite one person Canadian game is still the first Skylight Freerange.

Did the Persona 3 & 5 Dancing games, took forever to do 3 because I wasn't changing accessories & had to play a few extra hours. 5 took far less time but I still had to play a few extra songs, again those stupid accessories. If they just removed the 'new' for all characters after one of them uses an accessory this would all be sweet. Anyway I had never heard the music in 5 & really loved a few of the tracks but I can't really say why, it's not my usual jam that's for sure.  

Right at the end of the month 'The Cat & the Coup' came out & I really loved this, very atmospheric experience enhanced by a beautiful piece of classic music. I'm digging all the Arabic themed stuff that's popped up on the store this year, it's something a bit different & I hope there's more to come. Would be nice if some more of those Chinese games defected as well. 

Also I picked up PSVR after a lot of deliberation & procrastination. The setup was horrible, so convoluted. The whole time I thought 'this is definitely a Sony product' but all those feelings of ill-will went away the minute I popped Rez Inifinite in. I tried Eagle Flight yesterday & it was so good I was involuntarily making all these happy/pleasure noises for the first half an hour. It's such a rush, if that isn't a killer app I dunno what is. Got my first VR platinum yesterday with Accounting+ which was very amusing indeed. Dragged the old move controller out & had a blast. Anyway I'm glad to be on a more even playing field now, it was always a bit of a bugger seeing new games come out knowing I didn't have the system to play them.

October is looking like it's going to be another great month with too many games I want to play & probably not enough time. It's a nice problem to have. Happy earning everyone!

My wife asks why I'm lol'ing reading on my phone. Readytodispatch - could be a company on the side for you maybe? Haha. I also laughed at the 'pleasure noises' you said you were making on the VR. I've only used VR once doing some GT Sport and I was quite impressed. I actually felt like I was driving a car. Wheel is needed for that of course. 

Hopefully this month we can do some more blops3? 

50 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

@adam1984123 As always mate, thanks for smashing out the results. Definitely was a crazy month to say the least.. Congrats to @Crestfallen and @Gibbo_0113 

I gave it my all, but could only take out 1 category. It goes to show the clever design of this competition, anyone can win! 

Easy to say I've had enough though.. I came into this with 2 goals in mind, winning the competition and being No 1 in the country on the PS4 Leaderboard. Happy to say both were achieved last month, and holy shit was it exhausting. Hats off to all people that continue to play the type of games required to climb these leaderboards 1f44a.png 7 months was enough for me lol

Time to finish up whats left on my profile and only play fun stuff :holy:

Few shout outs before i retire from "the never ending race"

@adam1984123 Huge thanks again to this man and all the donators, appreciate all your efforts in making this an actual competition 1f64c.png 

@Nitro Its crazy how far you've come in this comp dude, would be epic to see you grab some of the prize pool in the end 1f911.png

@Crestfallen My backlog nemesis.. I honestly thought i had backlogs in the bag but i doubt ill be finishing my last 2 games before you, well done mate 1f44f.png

@The Bargain Hunter Nothing but respect on your determination in going back to Thief, re-doing a game like that takes some will power 1f4aa.png

@readytofuky Glad to hear you got a VR dude, i hope one day we can co-op a bong smoking simulator together :pimp:

@fisty123 The most anti-climactic former champ iv ever seen, but thank you for your participation 1f44d.png

@cjshaitan Let's face it, even without these handicaps/rules, you still would have had your ass handed to you 1f618.png

@TheWayne-o This is what a real comp looks like..

Last but not least, thanks again to the brother from another mother @Knightmare_1985 for the extra incentive last month! Also, huge props on your overall leaderboard progress mate, steam rolling past everyone lol

Good to see you achieved your goals - with 2 months to spare as well. So whenever you are ready to play some real games again, just hit me up for some Resident Evil. 

• Like 4

On 10/2/2018 at 0:46 PM, Demon--Prototype said:

@adam1984123 As always mate, thanks for smashing out the results. Definitely was a crazy month to say the least.. Congrats to @Crestfallen and @Gibbo_0113 

I gave it my all, but could only take out 1 category. It goes to show the clever design of this competition, anyone can win! 

Easy to say I've had enough though.. I came into this with 2 goals in mind, winning the competition and being No 1 in the country on the PS4 Leaderboard. Happy to say both were achieved last month, and holy shit was it exhausting. Hats off to all people that continue to play the type of games required to climb these leaderboards 1f44a.png 7 months was enough for me lol

@adam1984123 Huge thanks again to this man and all the donators, appreciate all your efforts in making this an actual competition 1f64c.png 

@Nitro Its crazy how far you've come in this comp dude, would be epic to see you grab some of the prize pool in the end 1f911.png

@Crestfallen My backlog nemesis.. I honestly thought i had backlogs in the bag but i doubt ill be finishing my last 2 games before you, well done mate 1f44f.png

@The Bargain Hunter Nothing but respect on your determination in going back to Thief, re-doing a game like that takes some will power 1f4aa.png

@readytofuky Glad to hear you got a VR dude, i hope one day we can co-op a bong smoking simulator together :pimp:

@fisty123 The most anti-climactic former champ iv ever seen, but thank you for your participation 1f44d.png

@cjshaitan Let's face it, even without these handicaps/rules, you still would have had your ass handed to you 1f618.png

Last but not least, thanks again to the brother from another mother @Knightmare_1985 for the extra incentive last month! Also, huge props on your overall leaderboard progress mate, steam rolling past everyone lol

Holy fucking shit! Congrats on getting number 1 dude! That's epic!

Good luck on your 100% dude.

• Like 3

Well the VR honeymoon period is... still going strong. It's a picture of empty booze bottles, fully-loaded ashtrays & a floor littered in franger packets. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to post before I either go blind or turn into a bird. I always thought it would be amazing to be reincarnated as a bird, it would be my first choice but after hundereds of swift deaths in Eagle Flight I think it would be a very short life indeed.

On 02/10/2018 at 0:46 PM, Demon--Prototype said:

I do have a pretty good idea for some decent rare points this month but a co-conspirator is definitely required. I might have to crash a party sooner rather than later and throw around the idea. Could be quite lucrative if you're up for it. Fame will be rough this month with Gibbo & his Injustice iteration ready to pop.

On 02/10/2018 at 1:36 PM, adam1984123 said:

My wife asks why I'm lol'ing reading on my phone. Readytodispatch - could be a company on the side for you maybe? Haha. I also laughed at the 'pleasure noises' you said you were making on the VR. I've only used VR once doing some GT Sport and I was quite impressed. I actually felt like I was driving a car. Wheel is needed for that of course. 

Hopefully this month we can do some more blops3?

I couldn't believe it when I saw that readytodispatch site, I had to scour the cupboards to make sure there wasn't an empty bottle of absinthe around, had to make sure I didn't go on a bender & set the site up only to forget about it. In the end they lived up to the name & shipped exactly on the planned date. They should definitely hire me for PR!

Yeah it's crazy that an unwieldy headset was the thing that triggered all the right brain chemicals to feel like a kid again, I miss that youthful enthusiasm when new things were exciting. The Eagle Flight game I'm currently addicted to has a heavy (air) racing component & that's what's really got me hooked on it, I reckon a drifting-heavy car racer set in the mountains would be unreal. Actually I feel there might be a possibility that, with the extra depth I might just be able to turn a corner in a sim racer & stay on the track. Might have to put that theory to the test one day hehe.

For sure would be good to get back into a bit of the old shooty shooty too btw!

• Like 2

On 02/10/2018 at 0:46 PM, Demon--Prototype said:

Gosh you talk some shit

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 5:33 PM, MattyH16 said:

HALF-TIME MONTHLY UPDATE:

PERSONAL CHALLENGES:

1: Have my total trophy count at or above 13000 (EASY) Currently 13085/13000 COMPLETE

2: Increase my completion rate to 84% and maintain it (MEDIUM) Currently 84.84% COMPLETE

3: Increase my GOLD trophy count to 1600 (EASY) Currently 1864/1600 COMPLETE

4: Decrease my unearned trophy count to 2600 and maintain it (HARD) Currently 2695

5: Earn 50 platinum trophies this year (MEDIUM) Currently 78/50 COMPLETE

COMPETITION CHALLENGES:

1: Complete all 10 of my nominated backlog games (EXTREME) Currently 3/10

2: Finish in the Top 3 at the end of the event (EXTREME) Currently N/A

3: Place 1st in each category once (HARD) Currently 0/3

BACKLOG GAMES STATS:

(PS4) Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 61/61 (100%) COMPLETE

(PS4) Broken Age - 45/45 (100%) COMPLETE

(PS4) Final Fantasy XIV - 39/39 (100%) COMPLETE

(PS4) Just Cause 3 - 5/67 (4%) INCOMPLETE

(PS3) Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty - 0/46 (0%) INCOMPLETE

(PS3) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - 0/46 (0%) INCOMPLETE

(PS3) Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots - 0/34 (0%) INCOMPLETE

(PS3) Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - 0/50 (0%) INCOMPLETE

(PS4) Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - 0/43 (0%) INCOMPLETE

(PS3) Thief - 32/38 (74%) INCOMPLETE

Here we are (finally) with another monthly update. My apologies for being AWOL last month, I was trying to be sneaky and win one of the challenges put forth by @Knightmare_1985and I knew I'd end up mentioning what I was working on here. Sadly, I didn't anticipate Thief being a little bitch, not unlocking the Hidden Areas trophy, as well as @CrestfallenVbeing the Backlog King we all know him for. I did manage to complete Broken Age though, glad to get that done, but highly NOT recommended. It looks better than it actually is. I would have completed Thief if the damned trophy unlocked when it should have so it looks like I'll be doing 3 playthroughs now as there is no way of tracking progress for that trophy. Square Enix, you got me again...

No platinums yet this month, the lure of exploring the Greek Islands in Assassin's Creed Odyssey proved far too tempting for me. I got the Medusa Edition so that I could play it a few days early and also for the statue. FUN FACT: I've collected every statue from Assassin's Creed that has been bundled with the Collector's Editions that come out at launch. Odyssey is a fantastic game that improves on AC Origins in almost every way. I think my current playtime is pretty close to the 90 hour mark and I still have plenty left to do, especially if I want to complete each area and objective. I'm hoping to finish this week and return to Thief and finish that off. I'm partway through my second run for it so it'll probably be a very quiet month here.

I'm as keen as can be for the launch of Spyro next month. I used to no life those games as a kid and even return to them over the years. I am so psyched to play them again! Fallout 76 is looking good as well, can't think of much else I want this year. Good luck to all this month :platinum:

Nice work mate. ? 

I haven't done much this month - have been grinding out f1 2017. Only a couple of trophies left and more than half way through the long grind. Finished off burnout paradise remastered finally - cbf doing some of the dlc trophies though. And I've been working on track mania turbo. Now that is a hard game! I'm up to the red series now, second hardest and have gold medalled the first 125 tracks. Going to get tough from here but I'll keep chipping away. 

Really looking forward to red dead 2, fallout 76, battfield v... And there is so many other things I want to play but haven't had the time to yet. Some good sales in the store at the moment as well. Strange brigade strikes my fancy. 

• Like 2