The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

1 minute ago, adam1984123 said:

Very nice work of the 350th and 5th place. 2 places I will never get to unless I am a divorcee one day.

Lol... Sound shapes 1f601.png team accounts with a handicap... 1f602.png 

I'm surprised you haven't left the chat or the comp yet. Must be a new record for you on both fronts. Nice work 1f609.png

Excellent I made the record ........ and I am out ?

2 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

Very nice work of the 350th and 5th place. 2 places I will never get to unless I am a divorcee one day.

Lol... Sound shapes ? team accounts with a handicap... ? 

I'm surprised you haven't left the chat or the comp yet. Must be a new record for you on both fronts. Nice work ?

Like I said stuff all time... So 2 glitched games and 1 stack really helped out lol. At least I didn't do jak 2 for a backlog like someone here..... 

Lol true, there is chance he will do it himself though ..........

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Lol a few more years, surpirised you didn't like Job Sim. It ran quiet well and didn't over stay it's welcome. Was this the second time you did it. 

Yeah second time playing it so wasn’t really anything new for me, not a lot of replay value in a game like that either. 

32 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

13th of March already... Nearly half way through month 1 and a few updates being posted... Love it. Must mean it's nearly time for the first of @MattyH16's bi-monthly updates!

As for me, I've done stuff all this month because it takes a shit load of time to run this thing 1f618.png.  So I've only popped 5 plats and 270 something trophies. And with my 5 times multiplier, looks like my rigging of this comp is coming along nicely. Show me the money! 

In amoungst all of that I've finished my first backlog game, Metro 2033 Redux. If you haven't played any of the Metro's, do yourself a favour as Molly used to say, and get on it. It's a very linear first person shooter, with stealth and loud elements of Gameplay, set in post nuclear Russia. The plat is easier on the PS4 games rather than PS3 so go for that if you want an easier ride. Overall, it's very good fun and not too grindy at all. 

Looking forward to the new Metro later this year. 1f601.png

Going to try and do as much as possible of my next backlog before Far Cry 5 as I'm tipping that's going to take up my time in the coming weeks! 

Did you preorder to get FarCry 3 with it as well? I did and I’m not even sure which one I’ll play first yet.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

Yeah second time playing it so wasn’t really anything new for me, not a lot of replay value in a game like that either. 

Did you preorder to get FarCry 3 with it as well? I did and I’m not even sure which one I’ll play first yet.

Yea I did. The gold edition with all the dlc and far cry 3 remastered for $90 or whatever it was... Too good a deal to pass up! 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

Like I said stuff all time... So 2 glitched games and 1 stack really helped out lol. At least I didn't do jak 2 for a backlog like someone here..... 

Lol, was going to add the JP Sound Shapes too...... think my backlog has enough to offset Jak 2 though :)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

13th of March already... Nearly half way through month 1 and a few updates being posted... Love it. Must mean it's nearly time for the first of @MattyH16's bi-monthly updates!

As for me, I've done stuff all this month because it takes a shit load of time to run this thing ?.  So I've only popped 5 plats and 270 something trophies. And with my 5 times multiplier, looks like my rigging of this comp is coming along nicely. Show me the money! 

In amoungst all of that I've finished my first backlog game, Metro 2033 Redux. If you haven't played any of the Metro's, do yourself a favour as Molly used to say, and get on it. It's a very linear first person shooter, with stealth and loud elements of Gameplay, set in post nuclear Russia. The plat is easier on the PS4 games rather than PS3 so go for that if you want an easier ride. Overall, it's very good fun and not too grindy at all. 

Looking forward to the new Metro layer this year. ?

Going to try and do as much as possible of my next backlog before Far Cry 5 as I'm tipping that's going to take up my time in the coming weeks! 

Bumping fists then suddenly realising the 5.4x multiplier 

807.gif

• Like 3

21 hours ago, spazza136 said:

21 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Yea I did. The gold edition with all the dlc and far cry 3 remastered for $90 or whatever it was...Too good a deal to pass up! 

Originally, I was going to give Far Cry 5 a miss, at least for a few months or so. But after seeing the season pass announcement (and I normally demonize season passes), I was onboard. They had me at Far Cry 3, which is one of the few games I've kept and replayed beyond getting the platinum. I'm glad the news about the deal ozgameshop have for the Far Cry 5 Gold Edition has passed around to many of you, it is a fantastic price at about $95.

@adam1984123 you're right, an update will be incoming this week, perhaps on Friday. Also you might like to start a bench for next year, although we're capped out at 20, it seems there are still a few interested parties.

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Ayrtanium100 said:

Fisty has asked me multiple times to enter so if the window allows it I'd like to participate

Multiple? All it took was there is prizes then a few days later another message saying prizes have increased and then you were in... Someone wants the random lucky dip rewards.

• Like 1

Mid-Month update: Life has gotten in the way like never before, had a series of difficulties living up to the 'when it rains it pours' saying. I had a look today though & I still have over 200 hours of annual leave so I'm gonna take some of that soon. I recently had to take bereavement leave & I hope that's the last of that sort of leave I'll have to take for at least a few decades.

Anyway I'm still working on Abo Kashem, 70% through the story & great progress has been made with a lot of the grindier trophies so I'm expecting to pop some of those soon. Dunno if I'll make it in time to place in the first 5 platinum earners but it'd be great if that ended up being the case. I did hit a roadblock last night, there's a trophy for doing a lap in 1:18 & it's extremely difficult to keep the car on the road the whole way, if you so much as scrape the barriers you'll go flying into the air. I came pretty close last night but head/neck/shoulder pain set in & I had to leave it. I'm a bit tunnel vision with this game right now, it took a bit to learn & figure it out & I want to get it done while all the systems make sense. I've got several quick & easy things lined up for afterwards but can't see myself earning all that much this month it's just been a bugger all round.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:

Final Fantasy XV

Persona 5

Nioh

Horizon Zero Dawn

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain

Tom Clancy's The Division

Sonic Forces

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2

The Walking Dead Season 3

Sorry it took so long Adam. I was really trying to find a unifying theme and I settled on "Mainstream af".

theres a few hours in that list for sure

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:

Final Fantasy XV

Persona 5

Nioh

Horizon Zero Dawn

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Sonic Forces

Sorry it took so long Adam. I was really trying to find a unifying theme and I settled on "Mainstream af".

Wow first three games are some of the best in the last few years. In fact with the exception of Horizon, which should be played so you can at least understand the hive mentality of the average simplistic gamer, the list is great. Sure you will have alot of fun if you get through it .................... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spazza136 said:

Oh awesome, that ticks off "Cj talks shit about HZD", all I need now is "Cj leaves the comp within a month to 'give everyone else a chance'." And I'll have Bingo.

Lol, i am merely a yard stick in this comp for " trophy hunters " to draw massive handicaps on. 

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 2

On 3/14/2018 at 9:24 AM, Ayrtanium100 said:

Fisty has asked me multiple times to enter so if the window allows it I'd like to participate

Hey mate.

Thanks for showing interest. But I really wanted to cap it at 20 and we are already at 22. Since points are stopping at position 15, I don't want too many people to miss out on something altogether each month and then get disheartened with the comp and quit out.

Happy to put you on the waiting list for next season though.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:

Final Fantasy XV

Persona 5

Nioh

Horizon Zero Dawn

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Sonic Forces

Thanks mate. I have updated the spreadsheet.

Nothing wrong with mainstream - I have pretty much done that myself. Makes the list almost impossible to get through though.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Becasue you have already gone over your amount are you already making the decsion that CJ and Demon are planning on quitting midway to bring it down to 20?

Lol you won last time on my charity i am happy to make it two from two. 

Besides I find this field ........ wanting

Edited by CjShai

10 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Becasue you have already gone over your amount are you already making the decsion that CJ and Demon are planning on quitting midway to bring it down to 20?

I don't know if Cj will quit this time... I think he likes the challenge of coming from behind.... ? and the lure of cash prizes may be too strong for him to turn away. I dont know. Time will tell... But I hope he stays the course. 

No doubt someone will pull out or drop off through the year and the number will reduce slightly.