The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

2 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

@Demon--Prototype I noticed that you have started Tumble VR,
This was a fun game just don't do it all in one sitting, I remember going to bed after playing it for 16+ hours in a row and laying there feeling like I was still placing blocks in my mind.

Easy plat? I've been looking some VR games to play 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Easy plat? I've been looking some VR games to play 

There is a trophy guide with Videos to show where all the hidden items are and so on if you need it. A couple of them are in hard to view places.
A few of the end game puzzles took a few attempts and a lot of the levels have more then one way to do them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

@Demon--Prototype I noticed that you have started Tumble VR,
This was a fun game just don't do it all in one sitting, I remember going to bed after playing it for 16+ hours in a row and laying there feeling like I was still placing blocks in my mind.

I have trouble keeping the VR on after only 30 minutes so i don't think ill be doing a session like that lol

When i checked the fastest times to see how long this game took i noticed you were #1

Beating Marcel_pfs1 is a massive feat, that guy is a beast.. nice work!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, fisty123 said:

As per CJ's request please the below spoilers for more details on the departure of CJ

Reveal hidden contents

m0K0Eak.png

Reveal hidden contents

ZOImQ7W.png

Reveal hidden contents

hdwjjLi.png

@fisty123, I could certainly use your help with Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment on PS4. I need to do the kill 100 HNM monsters in multiplayer, I'd be ever so grateful if you help out.

Not being funny or sarcastic, I love the anime but this game is very confusing.

Edited by MattyH16

15 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

As per CJ's request please the below spoilers for more details on the departure of CJ

Reveal hidden contents

m0K0Eak.png

Reveal hidden contents

ZOImQ7W.png

Reveal hidden contents

hdwjjLi.png

Fkn hell.. The last comp was bullshit.. this one turned out to be great.. and now we got this.

@CjShai I got nothing but love for you mate and you can hide your profile all you want, but not giving Adam a few minutes to check your profile on here to simply gather stats was just silly. All this shit could've been avoided and i would've gladly replaced fisty's donation anyway (So much drama for nothing)

As for your departure.. well lets just say my sudden "4th" rank on the PS4 leaderboard feels cheap and dirty.. so get your arse back here!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, readytofuky said:

There was a bit of talk about a banner in the chat last night. Well I had a go but I dunno, I'm pretty time starved this weekend but could probably make a good serious one early next week. In any case here is a proof of concept:

Reveal hidden contents

lhjBxVI.jpg

I'm open to suggestions, would really like a native animal in there somewhere personally (not a kangaroo, emu, wallaby or any of the stock ones though), I guess the flag has to make an appearance as well. I'd be pretty happy to put a few different ones together in any case. If someone else owns me at photoshop & wants to have a dig I won't sook about it but if I can help with this I will.

That one looks good haha, as for native animals maybe some dingoes or something?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

Oh well, just slept through Cyclone Marcus, lol...... heading off to work soon, will see how much damage there is

Pun intended? 

5 hours ago, readytofuky said:

There was a bit of talk about a banner in the chat last night. Well I had a go but I dunno, I'm pretty time starved this weekend but could probably make a good serious one early next week. In any case here is a proof of concept:

Reveal hidden contents

lhjBxVI.jpg

I'm open to suggestions, would really like a native animal in there somewhere personally (not a kangaroo, emu, wallaby or any of the stock ones though), I guess the flag has to make an appearance as well. I'd be pretty happy to put a few different ones together in any case. If someone else owns me at photoshop & wants to have a dig I won't sook about it but if I can help with this I will.

Looks great :D

• Like 4