No one playing?

det_gittes

I am suprised to see so little interest in this game - granted it's difficult, but there are many people here who earn almost impossible trophies and this game, even though very difficult, is definitely still easier than the likes of Super Meat Boy etc. (at least that's the impression I get after a couple of hours). Is it the 100hs trophy that acts as a deterrent? 

I have my personal interest in posing the question as I would like to see some videos, tips, strategies etc.

It's not the difficulty that stops me from trying it, it's mainly cause it looks like shit to me. Can't shake the feeling that quite a few people think that way.

Super subjective btw. Never tried it & never will. Just sayin'

Edited by Swifty-Joker
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Swifty-Joker said:

It's not the difficulty that stops me from trying it, it's mainly cause it looks like shit to me. Can't shake the feeling that quite a few people think that way.

Super subjective btw. Never tried it & never will. Just sayin'

It's really not bad for what it is, mostly a silly game to kill time, but very challenging. Maybe I should say that I'm playing it on the Vita - I think I agree that it may be a lesser experience when not played on the go.

4 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I have it on Switch, love the thing. Plays like a more challenging version of the old flash game Bow Man.

Yeah, it is quite addictive, but the difficulty spike comes fairly early, for me that is.

Edited by det_gittes
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...