By The Book Glitched

Hey everyone

When i was working on black flag finished the game and went back to get 100% on the story missions after finally achieving that my trophy didnt pop. So i was wondering do i need to start a new game?

Did anyone else have this problem

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I hear these can be a bit buggy, especially if you might have played at certain points while disconnected from the ubisoft servers. First i'd suggest being 100% sure that you have actually completed all of the main mission constraints by going into your DNA tracker and looking through each to check. Even if you are convinced you have them all, check again :)

Next you could try deleting the AC4 profile data (not your save game data) from your PS4 and then launching the game again while connected to the internet. Then completing a mission again.

If that still doesn't work, you could post something on the Ubisoft forums - their support moderators are pretty active, and you might also find something on there that has already been posted.

If none of that works at all, you may have to play the entire main story again. ?

• 2 months later...