Are there more bases in the Centre ?

REAPER4536

Since many people try to reach the Centre and the Centre is smaller than like the outer core, shouldn't be more systems get discovered there?

And if there are more systems discovered shouldn't be there more bases or do they plant the base at the beginning of their journey/ base gets vanished by leaving th galaxy?

5 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

Since many people try to reach the Centre and the Centre is smaller than like the outer core, shouldn't be more systems get discovered there?

And if there are more systems discovered shouldn't be there more bases or do they plant the base at the beginning of their journey/ base gets vanished by leaving th galaxy?

From my experience, the easiest way to find other bases is with portals (provided you have the glyphs).  Generally, trying all glyph #1, or all #2 will lead you to some planets that are commonly visited.  There may even be a base close by on some.  If not, then there will probably be some communication terminals where people are advertising their base location.  Bases are split by difficulty, so generally this will only work if you're playing on Normal, since that seems to be what most people are doing.

That said, if you (or anyone else) is in the Hilbert Dimension on permadeath and have 9 portal glyphs, you can visit my base at 1-3-2-3-9-3-1-9-2-3-3-2, where 1 is the first glyph and so on.  It's about 4 minutes away from the portal on a pretty typical desert planet.

• Like 1

believe it or not, most ppl aren't interested in the center since the community discovert that there ist  absolutely nothing, which I can confirm.

most ppl who reached the center did it before the base feature came so there are a few but it is still such a little amount, it is not worth the lifetime.

If you need a base go to the galactic hub project, it is far away from the center but there are so many systems discovered you can fly for hours and wont find a system without a name and there are bases.

the easiest way to go there is by tracking your coordinates with their webapp and use black holes.

In my whole gametime I never found one glyph since they were released, instead of working for them go for the black holes, I needed around 10h to find a base in the hub but thats it.

Edited by Ai-ds_low
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, dmland12 said:

From my experience, the easiest way to find other bases is with portals (provided you have the glyphs).  Generally, trying all glyph #1, or all #2 will lead you to some planets that are commonly visited.  There may even be a base close by on some.  If not, then there will probably be some communication terminals where people are advertising their base location.  Bases are split by difficulty, so generally this will only work if you're playing on Normal, since that seems to be what most people are doing.

That said, if you (or anyone else) is in the Hilbert Dimension on permadeath and have 9 portal glyphs, you can visit my base at 1-3-2-3-9-3-1-9-2-3-3-2, where 1 is the first glyph and so on.  It's about 4 minutes away from the portal on a pretty typical desert planet.

Ohh that's nice to know that the bases are split by difficulty - have basically nothing with my permadeath char and I'm currently trying to get the glyphs with my strong normal character.  I will try to go to easy addresses first before I try my luck on the halbert dimension.

13 hours ago, Ai-ds_low said:

believe it or not, most ppl aren't interested in the center since the community discovert that there ist  absolutely nothing, which I can confirm.

most ppl who reached the center did it before the base feature came so there are a few but it is still such a little amount, it is not worth the lifetime.

If you need a base go to the galactic hub project, it is far away from the center but there are so many systems discovered you can fly for hours and wont find a system without a name and there are bases.

the easiest way to go there is by tracking your coordinates with their webapp and use black holes.

In my whole gametime I never found one glyph since they were released, instead of working for them go for the black holes, I needed around 10h to find a base in the hub but thats it.

I have found easily 2 with my perma char but with my main it's difficult to find even one glyph too. i will try my luck with the galactic hub when I haven't found any glyph in a couple of hours 

thanks for the replies :) 

For those having trouble finding glyphs, just try to visit as many places with aliens as you can.  There's some small chance that one of them will be a Traveler instead and you can choose the option to ask them where they came from (give 100 nanite clusters) and they'll point you to a grave where you'll get another glyph.

So, basically visit every space station and trading post you come across.  You can use the Economy Scanner to find a trading post in a system.  If you do this in every system you come across, you'll get all the glyphs eventually.

• Like 1