Double Platinum for FFXV

linkdevivo

Hey guys. So i am really bummed out with the fact the Royal edition didn't have a separate trophy list as I played the game at launch and LOVED it, and was really looking forward to play through it again and get the journey to platinum all over again (this time with a complete game and no sucky chapter 13, mind you). But alas, the game didn't have  separate trophy list, much to my disdain. But i'm not giving up, Is there any sure way for me to get the uk import version from my psn store? I don't want to deal with shipping and stuff so that's a worst case scenario. I want the Royal Version as I don't own the season pass. Thanks guys, any info would be appreciated.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

Hey guys. So i am really bummed out with the fact the Royal edition didn't have a separate trophy list as I played the game at launch and LOVED it, and was really looking forward to play through it again and get the journey to platinum all over again (this time with a complete game and no sucky chapter 13, mind you). But alas, the game didn't have  separate trophy list, much to my disdain. But i'm not giving up, Is there any sure way for me to get the uk import version from my psn store? I don't want to deal with shipping and stuff so that's a worst case scenario. I want the Royal Version as I don't own the season pass. Thanks guys, any info would be appreciated.

You could always buy a PSN code for the UK Store, and one for the HK and JP store to get 4 plats. The 5th would be harder to do.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

You could always buy a PSN code for the UK Store, and one for the HK and JP store to get 4 plats. The 5th would be harder to do.

Sorry for my ignorance but how exactly does one go about doing this? isn't my PS store american? How do you buy a code for the uk store?

You can make a separate account on your PS4 for the UK store, then buy a UK PSN card to buy things on it. Anything bought on that account, will be usable on your main account, as long as both accounts are on the PS4. It would probably be way easier, and way cheaper, to just import a physical copy though.

4 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

You can make a separate account on your PS4 for the UK store, then buy a UK PSN card to buy things on it. Anything bought on that account, will be usable on your main account, as long as both accounts are on the PS4. It would probably be way easier, and way cheaper, to just import a physical copy though.

ok great thanks man. you create the same way as you would create another user on your ps4??

3 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

ok great thanks man. you create the same way as you would create another user on your ps4??

So technically you could also make use of the Europe PSN sales this way?