Debug mode revealed

x1rh0

I only used the first code to plat the Vita version, you can pop a few story-related trophies watching every cutscene and then select the stage needed for any trophy using the Level selector.

The Infinite health secret definitely helps (available since the start only on Vita) and you can skip a big part of the game playing only the missions needed for the trophies, unfortunately you have to get every collectible, but the orbs glitch don't take that long and the gems can easily be farmed post game in any infinite respawn location restarting checkpoints.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2018 at 6:09 PM, isaacoomer4 said:

can you cheat through the races?

yes you can cheat the races. However its really base on luck. You have to play cutscene and hope that the trophy pops. I got one of the races trophys by watching krews death cutscene. You can probably get all of the story trophys by watching cutscenes and hoping it will pop up. But I did some of the story trophys because I was getting bored of watching and skipping. I already got all of the story trophys for both Jak 2 and 3. Now I just have to do the orb and metal head skull grind. I'm also about to get Jak 1 plat too I just have to get all of the orbs in snowy mount,spider cave,lava tub, Gol and Maria hideout and the level after the klaww boss fight. You can get all of the power cells but you still need to get all of the orbs and scout flies.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

So I finally got this to work and the first thing I tried(after flying) was to beat the Scatter Gun Courts but nothing happEns when I press R1, it's kid of important that this one works ebcause the Minigames are what i have the biggest problem with on the VITA.

Otherwise I'm just gonna get what Trophies I can via Debug and bounce.

Edited by Ditz42