PS4 Chinese Games Which Store?

Nexuds121

Unfortunately it's not the one on the hong kong store. A friend bought it for nothing, found out it was not the right version. I think the hong kong version doesn't even have trophies.

For the chinese trophy list, you have to buy it on the real chinese store : https://store.playstation.com/zh-hans-cn/product/HP1273-PCSH00240_00-DYINGREBORN00000

But I heard that in order to buy something from this store you have to use a chinese credit card, maybe have a real chinese address or something. I don't know much about that but I know it's not possible for anyone, you have to be chinese, or at least know someone in china who can create an account for you and add money on it.

• 1 year later...
On 09.03.2018 at 5:35 PM, Devil-Danna said:

Unfortunately it's not the one on the hong kong store. A friend bought it for nothing, found out it was not the right version. I think the hong kong version doesn't even have trophies.

For the chinese trophy list, you have to buy it on the real chinese store : https://store.playstation.com/zh-hans-cn/product/HP1273-PCSH00240_00-DYINGREBORN00000

But I heard that in order to buy something from this store you have to use a chinese credit card, maybe have a real chinese address or something. I don't know much about that but I know it's not possible for anyone, you have to be chinese, or at least know someone in china who can create an account for you and add money on it.

I need help with that.
Is there anyone who can help?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 3/9/2018 at 2:35 PM, Devil-Danna said:

For the Chinese trophy list, you have to buy it on the real Chinese store... But I heard that in order to buy something from this store you have to use a Chinese credit card, maybe have a real Chinese address or something.

Damn it is as hard as opening a PSN account on the Korean PSN... or maybe it is much harder there since I heard we need some sort of Korean identification number - maybe something similar to a UK National Insurance number. 

Also thanks for clarifying that the HK version is not the CN version.  I nearly wasted my credits there.

Edited by Eispan
The thing we do for stacks eh?