ShadowGandalf

Anyone have this game?

5 posts in this topic

I liked PixelJunk Shooter #1 more than I thought I would. I picked it up for 79p on PS+ exclusive special offer.

PixelJunk Shooter 2 has now appeared on the Spring Sale. I'm eyeing it, but I notice it has 3 online trophies. I'd be prepared to bet the multiplayer community for this game is virtually non existent, so if I were to buy it, would anyone be able to assist me to get the 3 multiplayer trophies? 

If not, i'll pass. It's not exactly a game I REALLY want, just a passing fancy, just while it's on offer. It's no big loss if I don't get it.

So. Can anyone help? The Spring Sale ends April 9th so that's when this request becomes void. (I'll only buy it at the reduced sale price)

I'll give you a free bump and my 2 cents, saw your personal message thing.

The game itself is decent (nothing too exciting, somewhat tedious in places). I don't have this game downloaded anymore, but I'm sure you would be able to find someone. Hopefully someone here can confirm that... I think the boost took my friend an I an hour or so to get all 3 trophies for each other.

Good luck finding someone! :D

Sorry, can't help you! I don't have the game. BeautifulTorment pretty much summed up what I've heard of it. I heard it's a fun game, but gets repetitive after a while.

You might have to go with your gut on this one.

personally, I LOVE shooter 2, and the mp play is even better... anyone needing trophies or just play time, hmu =)

On 5/22/2017 at 8:59 PM, cadiped said:

personally, I LOVE shooter 2, and the mp play is even better... anyone needing trophies or just play time, hmu =)

Hi, I understand this post is almost a year old but I'm looking to get the mp trophies done.  Can anyone help me?