(NA) March 2018 PSN Flash Sale Is Live

Ghost

Oh man, all those Energy games for a buck each, lol.  It's kind of like mcdonalds; playstation has it's only dollar menu when it comes to Plats now.

20 hours ago, KamakuraHero said:

The trophies Diver and Shadow didn't unlock for me after at least 3 times playing the game. So i delete all data and rented a physical copy and unlocked first time. Must be something wrong with the digital copy..

20 hours ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

I'll think about whether to buy it digitally or not.

Thanks for you input.

I got the game through PS+ too, and had no trouble unlocking any trophies.  Neither of these trophies are based on playthroughs, they're based on activities, did you actively try to complete each one on each playthrough?  I can't speak for DLC cause I didn't play it, but these 2 trophies are base game trophies, and none of them were any trouble for me.

25 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

Oh man, all those Energy games for a buck each, lol.  It's kind of like mcdonalds; playstation has it's only dollar menu when it comes to Plats now.

I got the game through PS+ too, and had no trouble unlocking any trophies.  Neither of these trophies are based on playthroughs, they're based on activities, did you actively try to complete each one on each playthrough?  I can't speak for DLC cause I didn't play it, but these 2 trophies are base game trophies, and none of them were any trouble for me.

What i meant was that i tried to unlock them 3 times while playing the game in 3 playthroughs. I followed a guide to get all trophies, those two never unlocked in 2 playthroughs you need to do for platinum, so i started a third time only for those trophies but again nothing, so i read in the net something about the digital copy being glitchy. Erased all files, rented a physical copy and boom...platinum?

Edited by KamakuraHero

8 minutes ago, KamakuraHero said:

What i meant was that i tried to unlock them 3 times while playing the game in 3 playthroughs. I followed a guide to get all trophies, those two never unlocked in 2 playthroughs you need to do for platinum, so i started a third time only for those trophies but again nothing, so i read in the net something about the digital copy being glitchy. Erased all files, rented a physical copy and boom...platinum1f600.png

That's really interesting, we had very different experiences.  Probably no way to know what patches we each had, or if both the digital and disc version you played were patched the same, etc... but assuming all versions were the same, then it was probably a bug with tracking that data in your save/profile data.  Since you deleted all files before trying again, I doubt it would have mattered if you had the disc or digital version.  I've run into similar issues in other games where something just goes wrong, delete the save and try again and it works.  Sadly, it's a pretty common occurrence in games these days.

1 hour ago, Matto_lsi said:

58 minutes ago, KamakuraHero said:

What i meant was that i tried to unlock them 3 times while playing the game in 3 playthroughs. I followed a guide to get all trophies, those two never unlocked in 2 playthroughs you need to do for platinum, so i started a third time only for those trophies but again nothing, so i read in the net something about the digital copy being glitchy. Erased all files, rented a physical copy and boom...platinum1f600.png

F it, I'll just buy it in this sale lol.

Thank you both for your input <3

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KamakuraHero said:

You're welcome dude, have fun with the game, fingers crossed no glitches for you1f61c.png

Hopefully :)  I am playing the Metro series along with my Post-Apoc game series (Fallout, Mad Max, Metro) after I finish Sly/Infamous :) Maybe Metro Exodus will be out by then LMAO!

(I ran out of rep points to give, but I'll be back /terminator...)

Edit: /crashes into thread with police car, gives rep+

Edited by Super Sand Virginia

2 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

If you signed up for Sony Rewards, once you get the Plat for each, you technically get that dollar back, so the game itself cost you .19cents.....

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY
Free if you count the gold and silver trophies you get. It's like paying you to play them!

10 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

If you signed up for Sony Rewards, once you get the Plat for each, you technically get that dollar back, so the game itself cost you .19cents.....

You also got to take into account about the golds and silvers too helping contribute to the cause. ?

Just now, HesterKRGod said:

You also got to take into account about the golds and silvers too helping contribute to the cause. 1f604.png

Yeah, I later said that in my edit.? hehe

19 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

That's why I bought them!! Also Sleeping Dog for PS3 $1.99!!! Havent done the math but if I can plat it, thats at least a dollar back too with Sony Rewards. Even if I dont plat it, the silver and golds in the game is ok to add to my overall moneyback progression..

Masa is back with more cash! :P I just got Mary Skelter, & Criminal Girls 2 as well. :D 

@Dragon-Archon I was going to get Babel, but Mary Skelter looked a little better, so I went with that (it was a little cheaper too). Plus I don't think I've ever been disappointed in a Compile Heart/IF game before. xD 

5 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

That's funny I was just thinking on Thursday that I wanted to play Guardians of the Galaxy but was like "meh, it will probably go on sale soon" 

Well here we go, I guess :)

Same here. Almost bought the physical version yesterday but ended up picking The Rise of Tomb Raider instead. 

Guardians of the Galaxy is my favorite marvel movie,  hopefully the game will not dissapoint. 

• Like 1

definitely mary skelter.

thinking on witch and the hundred knight. was also thinking on star ocean 3 from the square sale, never played a SO game.

eh, i'd consider Nep PP, but not really interested in this one. my favorite nep's are the ones with plutia, and as much as i like VN's. a HDN one doesn't appeal to me much.

thoughts?

Edited by RJP_X

11 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Yep, sure am, already have 3000 points from the comp I did in January :P

Plus, you get 5x points for buying stuff right now, not sure how many points you get per dollar normally, but multiply that by 5.  And like you said in your edit, golds and silvers too, so many, it really is for free!

2 hours ago, RJP_X said:

my favorite nep's are the ones with plutia

This is the most truest statement there is :awesome: 

2 hours ago, RJP_X said:

and as much as i like VN's. a HDN one doesn't appeal to me much.

Well, PP is actually the most VN one you can find... 

It's more im@s girl raising simulation, though.