(NA) March 2018 PSN Flash Sale Is Live

Ghost

30 minutes ago, ahoyimzoe said:

I think I have a cheeky $2 left in my NA account to pick up Energy Cycle, wish payday was today and not tomorrow otherwise I'd get Guardians of the Galaxy. 

Guardian of The Galaxy is definitely going to be on Ps Plus by 2019 Dec....:P I could feel it! ? 

20 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Should I finally get the Prototype PS4 bundle or continue waiting? It is cheap enough but I only hear bad things about it.

Prototype 2 is one of the easiest plats to get.

The first game is a bit difficult and hard, but nothing bad?

Not sure where you heard that. 

On 3/10/2018 at 1:15 PM, Super Sand Virginia said:

F it, I'll just buy it in this sale lol.

Thank you both for your input <3

Very hard to the party but I have to say that my issue was with the physical edition, but it became unstable when i downloaded the patches needed for the season pass, when i played before download those I only had one issue, game frozen at the very end of campaign, trophy wasn't showed but when I re-started the system the trophy was there.

Good luck with your digital copy :)

Edited by GoldenShaka

3 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Very hard to the party but I have to say that my issue was with the physical edition, but it became unstable when i downloaded the patches needed for the season pass, when i played before download those I only had one issue, game frozen at the very end of campaign, trophy wasn't showed but when I re-started the system the trophy was there.

Good luck with your digital copy :)

tenor.gif?itemid=4858758

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Luckily the PS4 versions don't have any problems. So just have to deal with 1 faulty game in the series /lights cig.

Edited by Super Sand Virginia

1 hour ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4858758

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Luckily the PS4 versions don't have any problems. So just have to deal with 1 faulty game in the series /lights cig.

Omg lol

I'm definitely thinking too much about my medical appointments for this week, well if I can get those for this week.

• Like 1

On 2018-03-10 at 3:11 PM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

If you signed up for Sony Rewards, once you get the Plat for each, you technically get that dollar back, so the game itself cost you .19cents.....

But only in the US. We in the North don't get nice things.

4 hours ago, N3xmach-ina said:

Hi, So I recently bought the Energy Cycle, Invasion and Balance games for the PS4. I noticed the trophy list on my PS4 has Ps4 and Vita on 1 list.

If I buy the Vita ones too are they a seperate trophy list?? Or do they share a trophy list.

PS4 and Vita have separate lists for all 3 games.

On 11-3-2018 at 0:20 AM, Masamune said:

@Dragon-Archon I was going to get Babel, but Mary Skelter looked a little better, so I went with that (it was a little cheaper too). Plus I don't think I've ever been disappointed in a Compile Heart/IF game before. xD 

Ok, have fun with the game. I hear there's a good guide for it :awesome: .