Royal Edition Questions

Am4z1n9_AZ

Just wondering if there is a mainland China version of the Royal Edition? And if so, since it's not possible to buy dlc unless you're a citizen can you redeem the download code from the Royal Edition on a chinese PSN account without any issues?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 02/05/2018 at 3:08 PM, aimeraya said:

There is. Including a normal copy and a steelbox.

7e248b27gy1foy3etnrnfj20ju0p7tv0.jpg

The redeem codes are in the box.

I am sorry for bumping old thread. Can you repost the cover for chinese version? How to make sure we don't buy the wrong Asian version?
Is there a rating system like US - ESRB, EU - PEGI, etc.. or maybe other region code R5 or R6 to differentiate the cover from Asian version? 

Edited by Llujei

On 2022/5/28 at 4:18 PM, Llujei said:

I am sorry for bumping old thread. Can you repost the cover for chinese version? How to make sure we don't buy the wrong Asian version?
Is there a rating system like US - ESRB, EU - PEGI, etc.. or maybe other region code R5 or R6 to differentiate the cover from Asian version? 

It's easy to confirm it's a CN edition or not. Only the CN edition uses Chinese characters as the title in the cover. The others all use Final Fantasy as title.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aimeraya said:

It's easy to confirm it's a CN edition or not. Only the CN edition uses Chinese characters as the title in the cover. The others all use Final Fantasy as title.

Wow really? Ok that is a relief. I'm worried of buying the wrong edition. I'll keep an eye for the cover title, hopefully can get my hands on one soon. Thanks!

FFXV Royal Edition 

in chinese:  最终幻想 15 皇家典藏版

Update: For those looking for the chinese edition. Here is the cover

Spoiler

lWf4-fxipenp1401364.jpg5RHj-hsqyiwu8960505.jpg

Edited by Llujei
add chinese version covers