Thoughts on season pass, both rating wise and trophy wise

wow! Wasn't expecting that in depth but thank you. I knew most about the maps and storyline but wasn't sure about trophies, etc thanks for such in depth with skull buster and directors cut, rave and beast are definitely the ones I'm most excited for and I feel the super Easter egg and beast boss fight will be super worth it! I picked it up and will start the grind on emmy I redo all the bo3 zombies trophies on this account (I had an old account that I got a lot of progress on trophies, etc for bo3 and iw

12 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

wow! Wasn't expecting that in depth but thank you. I knew most about the maps and storyline but wasn't sure about trophies, etc thanks for such in depth with skull buster and directors cut, rave and beast are definitely the ones I'm most excited for and I feel the super Easter egg and beast boss fight will be super worth it! I picked it up and will start the grind on emmy I redo all the bo3 zombies trophies on this account (I had an old account that I got a lot of progress on trophies, etc for bo3 and iw

Youre welcome, if you have any further questions feel free to ask me, i still have to go back and finish the campaign for the platinum but i did 100% all 4 dlc packs, i spent alot of time with IW zombies cuz i wanted to beat the super easter egg (which i have, with the help of a couple friends of course)  most of the trophies arent too bad but theres 1 or 2 on each map that can be tricky, mostly the ones requiring you to beat the skull buster arcade machine (again, my friends came in handy with these steps) because they mostly took the lead when doing the steps

overall its a very fun season pass (zombies mode wise) have fun and enjoy!

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2018 at 9:27 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

Sweet! I don't like a lot of things with iw but enipjoyed spaceland and have been with zombies for a long time and enjoyed getting like 90% of trophies in bo3

Also not trophy related but what would you rate the maps from worst to best?

Worst to best:

attack of the radio active thing

beast from beyond

shaolin shuffle

rave in the redwoods

zombies in spaceland

5 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Worst to best:

attack of the radio active thing

beast from beyond

shaolin shuffle

rave in the redwoods

zombies in spaceland

Yeah; space land is definitely the best; which sucks cause it’s fun and all but nothing insane, pretty mediocre in terms of everything and yet it’s the best map in IW. Rave is definitely not as fun as I thought it was; beast Is also not as in as I thought it was, and have yet to play snail in and attack of radioactive...... should’ve saved the money tbh ;/ sigh

29 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Yeah; space land is definitely the best; which sucks cause it’s fun and all but nothing insane, pretty mediocre in terms of everything and yet it’s the best map in IW. Rave is definitely not as fun as I thought it was; beast Is also not as in as I thought it was, and have yet to play snail in and attack of radioactive...... should’ve saved the money tbh ;/ sigh

Overall it was a fun season pass, when the season was going on

i was battling friends on who would get the super easter egg accomplished first

who would get the highest level

who would get all the trophies first

etc.

i liked infinity wards attempt at a zombies game mode though