• good as is...
    • don't care / indifferent...
  2. 2. display disputed game?...

• yes...
    • no...
    • good as is...
    • don't care / indifferent...

yo...another bam suggestion...

first, would it be possible to have a filter to remove disputes from our activity feed?...

second, if above suggestion is unpopular/not possible could it at least show the game that is being disputed displayed alongside the person's ID on the feed page?...

personally, not a fan of the whole dispute thing so would prefer if we could just filter them out...any takers?...

feel free to vote above...thanks...

Edited by ProfBambam55

I've actually been meaning to ask Sly about this. Basically I wonder if he could hide dispute topics from the "Recent Topics" box on the right side of the forum homepage, that would be nice if he could take those out from there because basically it should be its own area people should go to if they'd like, not really part of the featured topics 

ye

i basically only come here to check the 5 newest threads in an attempt to scavenge invaluable info, such as the 7 Days to Die exploit. it's kinda lame how 1 of these 5 threads is usually a dispute lol

p.s.

let me kno if theres a way to view more than 5 newest threads 

and if such feature also exists on PST.org

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thropy_Hore said:

ye

i basically only come here to check the 5 newest threads in an attempt to scavenge invaluable info, such as the 7 Days to Die exploit. it's kinda lame how 1 of these 5 threads is usually a dispute lol

Lots of helpful cousins these days lmao.

Also did you know? Studies have shown that 2 in 6 threads on PSNP are "Quality vs Quantity Plats Philosophical Debate" -type threads, while 3 in 8 threads are "How Do People Get the Plat Before Game is Released" -type threads.

giphy.gif

Edited by Super Sand Virginia
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Thropy_Hore said:

let me kno if theres a way to view more than 5 newest threads

i use the "all activity" option on cell...usually check the forums on breaks...scroll down the last hour or so depending on discussions...it would seem often several disputes are replied to at the same time...if the disputer is angry that feed can be mostly just dispute comments...eventually I get kinda bored of load more activity and hit the dispute one and *sigh*...would prefer to not see them at all...the site was easier to use without them imo...

37 minutes ago, Super Sand Virginia said:
Spoiler

Lots of helpful cousins these days lmao.

Also did you know? Studies have shown that 2 in 6 threads on PSNP are "Quality vs Quantity Plats Philosophical Debate" -type threads, while 3 in 8 threads are "How Do People Get the Plat Before Game is Released" -type threads.

giphy.gif

Can't forget about the 1 in every 30 that are gamesharing threads. The worst kinda topic.

8 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I've actually been meaning to ask Sly about this. Basically I wonder if he could hide dispute topics from the "Recent Topics" box on the right side of the forum homepage, that would be nice if he could take those out from there because basically it should be its own area people should go to if they'd like, not really part of the featured topics 

Also possibly from the "Popular Now" box? I've seen it there a few times when a dispute gains initial traction, and it's actually how I end up clicking on it most of the time.

Edited by Zolkovo

Part of me wants the disputes to show front and center so everyone who comes to the site sees them and how they are conducted.

The other part of me wishes they were never made public and only a small number of volunteers who conduct themselves professionally were able to view and comment, with those volunteers being able to reach out for insight on an occasional game they have no experience with.

I guess I’d settle on being hidden.