Tidus4713

Does the necromancer count towards the plat?

15 posts in this topic

I'm a returning player and i already have 3 lvl 70s. If the necromancer counts I'll just do that instead of another class. 

According to the trophy guide, the Necromancer class does not count towards the trophy. Meaning all 6 default classes are required for the plat. Hope this helps. 

You need to get level 70 with a Necromancer to get 100% on the DLC, so if you have the DLC pack then you might as well see if it works, it would be interesting to know, as I could then add it to the guide I have for that DLC pack. 

Yes, Necromancer counts for Dream Team trophy.I haven't played as Monk yet and i have the trophy

Edited by sephiroth4424

6 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Yes, Necromancer counts for Dream Team trophy.I haven't played as Monk yet and i have the trophy

Interesting that it counts towards it. Hmm, thanks for the clarification! 

2 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Interesting that it counts towards it. Hmm, thanks for the clarification! 

If you check the Dream Team challenge, it has a box for him

Awesome that it does count. This has been on my backlog for a while now and with that dlc release I've been looking for an opportunity to get back into it. Forums are great for clarification 👍

I was suprised when I got trophy without crusader 😁 Thought that I need all 7 classes heh.

Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer is $9.74 atm. Is it worth it for 10 extra trophies? Does it even have its own story ark or just more like a character pack.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY
Surpised its been out for nearly a year but lowest discounted only 35%

8 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer is $9.74 atm. Is it worth it for 10 extra trophies? Does it even have its own story ark or just more like a character pack.

I'd say yes.For 10 dollars it's a good deal.For the story part,he's just another character but he has great moves.After i finish my DH run through the greater rifts,i will definitely try with Necro.Also i think he is a great build for the Hardcore run 

11 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

It just adds the Necromancer as another class plus 2 character slots and cosmetic items (banner, wings for your character, etc.).

Is it worth $10, depends on the person. If you played Diablo, enjoyed it and don't mind paying for another class then it's worth it. I personally paid full price when it came out and don't regret it since it's one of my favourite classes along with Monk and Crusader.

19 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

It's a really funny class to play.

18 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I think I paid full price for it. I really enjoyed playing Necromancer. But the CAG (cheapassgamer) in me thinks paying any amount for just a character is dumb. But my completionist nature took over >:)

Edited by Super Sand Virginia

I'm not sure if it was just a strange coincidence or something got messed up with the necromancer update. Fact is both me and my coop partner got the Dream Team Trophy with just 5 characters beeing Level 70 end of last year. He never touched the Demon Hunter and I never played the monk once and both of us haven't even bought the necromancer pack at that point. I actually thought it is a common glitch but I guess it's not?