Does the necromancer count towards the plat?

You need to get level 70 with a Necromancer to get 100% on the DLC, so if you have the DLC pack then you might as well see if it works, it would be interesting to know, as I could then add it to the guide I have for that DLC pack. 

Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer is $9.74 atm. Is it worth it for 10 extra trophies? Does it even have its own story ark or just more like a character pack.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY
Surpised its been out for nearly a year but lowest discounted only 35%

8 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer is $9.74 atm. Is it worth it for 10 extra trophies? Does it even have its own story ark or just more like a character pack.

I'd say yes.For 10 dollars it's a good deal.For the story part,he's just another character but he has great moves.After i finish my DH run through the greater rifts,i will definitely try with Necro.Also i think he is a great build for the Hardcore run 

11 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

It just adds the Necromancer as another class plus 2 character slots and cosmetic items (banner, wings for your character, etc.).

Is it worth $10, depends on the person. If you played Diablo, enjoyed it and don't mind paying for another class then it's worth it. I personally paid full price when it came out and don't regret it since it's one of my favourite classes along with Monk and Crusader.

18 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I think I paid full price for it. I really enjoyed playing Necromancer. But the CAG (cheapassgamer) in me thinks paying any amount for just a character is dumb. But my completionist nature took over >:)

Edited by Super Sand Virginia

I'm not sure if it was just a strange coincidence or something got messed up with the necromancer update. Fact is both me and my coop partner got the Dream Team Trophy with just 5 characters beeing Level 70 end of last year. He never touched the Demon Hunter and I never played the monk once and both of us haven't even bought the necromancer pack at that point. I actually thought it is a common glitch but I guess it's not?