Devil May Cry HD Collection Trophy Thoughts?

38 minutes ago, Terra said:

It just reminds me I've had the PS3 HD Collection in the backlog for over a year now. Not going to upgrade since it looks like the trophy lists are pretty much the same. 

Pretty much this, I've owned the DMC games since they were out on PS2 and I still haven't played them, even though I got the PS3 HD version too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terra said:

It just reminds me I've had the PS3 HD Collection in the backlog for over a year now. Not going to upgrade since it looks like the trophy lists are pretty much the same. 

I myself will, mainly because, I thought I had it on the PS3, I did at one point, but don't have the disc/game case itself anymore... so I think I must've sold it.  So really, for me, getting the upgraded version would be best for me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I myself will, mainly because, I thought I had it on the PS3, I did at one point, but don't have the disc/game case itself anymore... so I think I must've sold it.  So really, for me, getting the upgraded version would be best for me.

Agreed. Might as well treat yourself too the version that probably has nicer updated graphics. 

Just now, Terra said:

Agreed. Might as well treat yourself too the version that probably has nicer updated graphics. 

And hopefully the cutscene in the opening of the first game is actually synced this time around.  No seriously, I remember giving the first game a go and the opening cutscene started off fine, but then it went out of sync.

do i play 2 first to get it off the list.

play 1 cause it was good.

then play 3 cause it's AMAZING. yes yes o think so.

also this game ended a friendship of mine cause this girl wouldn't believe which events happened first lol

she claims dmc4 is last in the series. that it goes 3 2 1 4.... dumb

8 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

do i play 2 first to get it off the list.

play 1 cause it was good.

then play 3 cause it's AMAZING. yes yes o think so.

also this game ended a friendship of mine cause this girl wouldn't believe which events happened first lol

she claims dmc4 is last in the series. that it goes 3 2 1 4.... dumb

1 2 3 are best way to play

1 is awesome my favorite one

2 is bad sooooooooo bad

3 is epic after a bad one and a great game to finish this legendary series 

Edited by dark69knight

56 minutes ago, Mori-101 said:

I am more of a newbie to this genre. Is DMC and its Platinums in the same Area of difficulty as Bayonetta?

I 100% that Game on my 360.

Can’t say about Bayonetta, but I played  DMC quite a lot on PS2 - it is far from easy. Some secret missions are tricky and completing on Dante Must Die difficulty is quite tough...

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Mori-101 said:

I am more of a newbie to this genre. Is DMC and its Platinums in the same Area of difficulty as Bayonetta?

Depends on which game we're talking about, i'd say DMC1 is harder than Bayo because of the DMD trophy alone, DMC2 is a bore, i wouldn't say it's hard, it's more of a "try not to fall asleep while doing Bloody Palace" type of thing.

I find DMC3 the easiest since you have many more weapons and options, in DMC1 you technically only have two types of melee weapons overall. Plus, i played DMC3 on the PS2 so i have a bias on it!

• Like 1

Oh great, I get to do DMC1 HD AGAIN. It took me about four years to Platinum it and I haven't done DMC 2-4 and DmC PS3/PS4 yet.

I'll be getting this on Black Friday for probably $20 or less unless the PS4 Collection has a low print run. 

Edited by POEman553

On 12/03/2018 at 1:25 AM, Mori-101 said:

In my opinion the games themselves are harder but the trophy difficulty are probably around the same as Bayonetta. DMC4SE is way harder to platinum but that's not in this release.

• Like 1