Glitched Trophy - Honorary Commendation

iPod_Sync

• 1 year later...
On 10/3/2018 at 11:05 PM, iPod_Sync said:

Looks like this one will glitch if you do not complete 11/22 commendations on your first playthrough. Looks like the other commendation trophy will still pop if you complete 22/22 with chapter select.

did they fix the bugs for the ps3 version or is still unplayable? i was thinking of buying it on gamestop for 8 dollars a pre-owned copy of the game, is worth it?

Edited by REPG_16_netsulli

On 4/12/2019 at 6:38 PM, REPG_16_netsulli said:

did they fix the bugs for the ps3 version or is still unplayable? i was thinking of buying it on gamestop for 8 dollars a pre-owned copy of the game, is worth it?

This is the only glitch I really noticed if I remember correctly. Just make sure you get at least 11/22 in your first playthrough otherwise you will have to re-start everything

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 4/14/2019 at 10:11 PM, iPod_Sync said:

This is the only glitch I really noticed if I remember correctly. Just make sure you get at least 11/22 in your first playthrough otherwise you will have to re-start everything

Can you just start a new game with all the upgrades you already have while also doing 11/22 in a row again? Gotta do my hard play through so I’m gonna test it tomorrow.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 6:21 PM, mikeandleanne12 said:

Interested to know the result as it glitched in me as well

If it got glitched on you, you have to delete the save off the console but you can still put the old save with all your upgrades on either the cloud or usb drive. Then, just play the game again while buying the stun upgrade and doing all 11 commendations in order without failing any of them. If you fail any of them you have to delete and try again. Takes 3-4 hours if speed running. 

• Like 1