Q.U.B.E. 2 trophy thoughts.

snakebit10

7 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I haven't played the first one but do have it downloaded to play. I was hoping this one was going to get a platinum. It gives another option for a Q plat for those who are trying to do the A-Z plat list.

Anyways what are the thoughts? 

Quite enjoyed the first one. Nice that this has a plat - I will finally be able to finish my A-Z list!

I'm sure this will be easy enough once a few videos are out. A few of the puzzles in the first one were pretty tricky. 

2 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Quite enjoyed the first one. Nice that this has a plat - I will finally be able to finish my A-Z list!

I'm sure this will be easy enough once a few videos are out. A few of the puzzles in the first one were pretty tricky. 

I'm in the same boat.  Quest of Dungeons is fun, but gets a bit repetitive

There are two missable trophies and I just found out the hard way there is no chapter select when you finish.  I'll need to play through to chapter 6 again apparently.

"To Infinity and Beyond" can be earned in chapter 6 and "Green Cube Killer" can be earned in chapter 7.

Edited by beaudine

• 1 month later...

How's this game? I'm contemplating using this instead of Quest of Dungeon for the A-Z plat club because I such at Snake mini-game :lol:, and overall I'm bored by Quest of Dungeon, so it will take forever to finish.. Said that, if this isn't to bad, I will still wait for a sale on it, because 20€ is to much for a game that I just want to finish a challenge, specially when I already bough 1 other game specifically for that same challenge.

• 1 year later...